• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

What would you call Trump when he was hiding in his bunker the night of the riots? He chose to pick on the peaceful ones

I am 150% certain that he was told to go to the bunker by Secret Service Agents. Don't get it twisted. And there has been so much misinformation with regards to what happened outside the WH grounds that I doubt anyone will ever know the truth except those that were there.

unfortunately, tibber77 has succumbed to TDS. It was just festering under the surface but, it's full blown now.

I just wish someone would tell me who is doing the rioting. Is it the Russians? White supremacists? Antifa? The Boogaloo Boys? 3%ers? I have heard them all since this started.

In Liberal circles, the prevailing sentiment is that it is white supremacists that are disguised as antifa. In conservative circles, they are blaming Antifa mostly.

Don't you know, everything is about Trump? Everything. Literally. First hurricane that ***** up a city this year will be his fault. It's why I rarely watch the news anymore.

My grass went to seed three days after I mowed it. ******* Trump. Or maybe it was that damned Ark. It surely was not the rain and fertilizer.

What would you call Trump when he was hiding in his bunker the night of the riots? He chose to pick on the peaceful ones

That's a Secret Service decision and not a Trump decision. You do realize that national security and nuke codes are in question when people start trying to breach WH grounds -- or a foreign actor decides to take advantage. Contingencies have to be accounted for.

Clear protocols are in place independent of who the POTUS is at the time.

Last edited:
I just wish someone would tell me who is doing the rioting. Is it the Russians? White supremacists? Antifa? The Boogaloo Boys? 3%ers? I have heard them all since this started.

In Liberal circles, the prevailing sentiment is that it is white supremacists that are disguised as antifa. In conservative circles, they are blaming Antifa mostly.

There aren't enough white supremacists out there to pull this off as that's the biggest bogeyman out there. The Russia angle should be already demonstrably false and tired. Who does that leave you with? Who did the WTO riots in Seattle for years in the proving grounds?

As far as who is doing the looting? The usual suspects. Let's not give them a pass.

Last edited:
Don't you know, everything is about Trump? Everything. Literally. First hurricane that ***** up a city this year will be his fault. It's why I rarely watch the news anymore.

yea, I get that and fully understand that they have hated him since he took office. No secret there, but they said the riots will his downfall. If Taylor Swift says it, it must be gospel because she is their voice. Someone says something like that, it has me wonder what the truth is behind all of this. Are we really marching for police brutality, inequality of POC or removing of DT?

My grass went to seed three days after I mowed it. ******* Trump. Or maybe it was that damned Ark. It surely was not the rain and fertilizer.

I've had a hard time getting bean seeds to come up this year with all the rain and fluctuation in temperature (I live in a state where you can still buy them). Trump is ruining the environment!

yea, I get that and fully understand that they have hated him since he took office. No secret there, but they said the riots will his downfall. If Taylor Swift says it, it must be gospel because she is their voice. Someone says something like that, it has me wonder what the truth is behind all of this. Are we really marching for police brutality, inequality of POC or removing of DT?

They're marching for the composition of the SCOTUS as Election 2020 is existential for them. No holds barred. All antifa hands on deck. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They've declared jihad.

Many of my friends are hellbent to clear ANTIFA of the destruction, graffiti and violence to white supremacists. Even the stories saying that ANTIFA are responsible. Nope, it's white supremacists ACTING as ANTIFA. My head hurts. I'm sure it's possible, but WS don't seem organized and large enough to cause all of this, but I could be wrong, as usual.
A friend was at the PGH march on Sat, saw with his own two eyes ANTIFA members with flags, had shirts on causing the mayhem and others argued with him that he is wrong that he is blaming the wrong people. Can't make it up.
Who gets arrested for the starting the riots and torching a police car? A 20 y.o. ANTIFA member from Shaler. smh

Last edited:
Many of my friends are hellbent to clear ANTIFA of the destruction, graffiti and violence to white supremacists. Even the stories saying that ANTIFA are responsible. Nope, it's white supremacists ACTING as ANTIFA. My head hurts. I'm sure it's possible, but WS don't seem organized and large enough to cause all of this, but I could be wrong, as usual.
A friend was at the PGH march on Sat, saw with his own two eyes ANTIFA members with flags, had shirts on causing the mayhem and others argued with him that he is wrong that he is blaming the wrong people. Can't make it up.
Who gets arrested for the starting the riots and torching a police car? A 20 y.o. ANTIFA member from Shaler. smh

WS don't have the numbers, the organization, nor the young, useful-idiot enthusiasm and gusto of the left's antifa. It's a no-brainer that this is a Leftist production with far left puppetmasters.

Was it an accident that these Blue Governors also started emptying the prisons and putting "manpower" back out on the street in wake of Covid-1984?

The Brown Shirts (black shirts in our case) have been unleashed.

WS don't have the numbers, the organization, nor the young, useful-idiot enthusiasm and gusto of the left's antifa. It's a no-brainer that this is a Leftist production with far left puppetmasters.

Was it an accident that these Blue Governors also started emptying the prisons and putting "manpower" back out on the street in wake of Covid-1984?

The Brown Shirts (black shirts in our case) have been unleashed.

The defending of ANTIFA. . . we are in the real Twilight Zone. If someone can show me proof that they are white supremacists, then I'll believe it, but right now I'm very skeptical those idiots would pull this off.

I've watched a lot of videos of the riots and I see Antifa and thugs. Antifa is a bunch of white rich kids who still live with their hippy North West parents. Some have been to college where they were introduced to anti white propaganda from liberal professors who've never done anything in their lives except *****.

Then you have the thugs. Mostly black young men that see an opportunity to steal. Most have no fathers at home and some don't even know their fathers. There are also some professional criminals (probably just released from jail).

This are the two main elements that are rioting and looting.

I've watched a lot of videos of the riots and I see Antifa and thugs. Antifa is a bunch of white rich kids who still live with their hippy North West parents. Some have been to college where they were introduced to anti white propaganda from liberal professors who've never done anything in their lives except *****.

Then you have the thugs. Mostly black young men that see an opportunity to steal. Most have no fathers at home and some don't even know their fathers. There are also some professional criminals (probably just released from jail).

This are the two main elements that are rioting and looting.

The useful idiots and the Lumpenproletariat. Surely a match made in hell.

Follow the money. It all leads back to Soros and the New World Order gang.

Brian Burch, the president of CatholicVote, a political Catholic organization, said Trump's visit to the shrine and executive order should be "celebrated" by those who love the church and religious freedom.

"It is regrettable that the Archbishop of Washington chose this occasion to engage in a partisan attack on the President, especially when the country is in desperate need of healing and unity," Burch said in a statement provided to Fox News.

He said millions of Catholics are grateful for the action Trump took.

And the Archbishop is a man. A retarded one, but a man nonetheless. How could there be a female bishop when the church won't allow a female priest?

Brian Burch, the president of CatholicVote, a political Catholic organization, said Trump's visit to the shrine and executive order should be "celebrated" by those who love the church and religious freedom.

"It is regrettable that the Archbishop of Washington chose this occasion to engage in a partisan attack on the President, especially when the country is in desperate need of healing and unity," Burch said in a statement provided to Fox News.

He said millions of Catholics are grateful for the action Trump took.

And the Archbishop is a man. A retarded one, but a man nonetheless. How could there be a female bishop when the church won't allow a female priest?

Maybe because St. John’s is an Episcopal church which does allow female priests.

74620994_1365708000484331_2722174092093423616_n.jpg

Kind of sad that people are upset that Trump went to a burned down church but not that the church was burned.

Imagine if Obama was POTUS and the church had one member, one-drop rule? We'd be hearing endlessly about Mississippi Burning and churches being burnt down.

Which raises another question? Where is the ACLU and SPLC decrying an attack on a Church and 1st Amendment??

Where were they when the Churches were targeted over Covid-1984?

Last edited:
Who ******* cares what room he went into? Jesus Christ you people are pathetic!

They are absolutely pathetic and believe Anything that fake news vomits up at them.

Viral Photo of White House ‘Going Dark’ That Was Shared by Dems Is from Before Trump Presidency
National Review
Zachary Evans
,National Review•June 2, 2020

A viral photo showing the White House with its lights off, shared by numerous Democrats during demonstrations in Washington, D.C., is at least five years old and was edited to make it seem darker, the Associated Press reported on Monday.

The image can be found in Getty Image’s stock photo collection. The original photo shows the lantern on the White House portico and several lights around the fountain in the lawn as lit, while in the doctored image these lights are blacked out.

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was among those who shared the image, along with Representative Bill Pascrelli (D., N.J.) and former Obama strategist David Axelrod.

Hillary Clinton

@HillaryClinton
Elections matter. http://Vote.org

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
10:53 AM - Jun 1, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
52.7K people are talking about this

The New York Times reported that the White House shut its external lights off during demonstrations early Monday morning, while Daily Beast editor Molly Jung-Fast also wrote that the lights were down. In fact, the lights at the White House are turned off at 11 p.m. every night.

Kaitlan Collins

@kaitlancollins
As someone who has done many late night live shots, the lights at the White House go off every night around 11 p.m.

9:27 AM - Jun 1, 2020

The AP noted that other Twitter users claimed that the president had been moved to a bunker on Sunday night, and that the lights going off had signaled the move. This was not the case, although Trump was reportedly moved to the bunker on Friday night.

Protesters and Rioters gathered outside the White House throughout the weekend, leading Washington, D.C., mayor Muriel Bowser on Monday to declare a two-day curfew beginning at 7 p.m. The president addressed the nation on Monday night with police dispersing demonstrators just outside the White House fence.

““I am mobilizing all available federal resources, civilian and military, to stop the rioting and looting, to end the destruction and arson, and to protect the rights of law-abiding Americans, including your Second Amendment rights,” Trump said in his address. “These are not acts of peaceful protest. These are acts of domestic terror.”