• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

Everyone needs to see the genius that is Joe Biden. Here he is explaining how police need to be trained:

Jesus Christ, the Biden Insult Bot puts together vastly more coherent sentences. The dude's dementia is so bad that the clip sounds like a Faulkner character became insanely drunk on 'shine and started rambling on when talking about old West shoot-outs.

Shoot an assailant in the leg? ****, go completely fiction and train cops in the famous Lone Ranger technique and have them shoot the knife out of the assailant's hand. And make sure not to hit his hand, just the knife!!

Oh, miss completely or just clip the arm and get stabbed to death? Miss the gun in the guy's hand and get shot to death? Ehh, **** happens. A few cops die, but all for the better!!

Jesus Christ, the Biden Insult Bot puts together vastly more coherent sentences. The dude's dementia is so bad that the clip sounds like a Faulkner character became insanely drunk on 'shine and started rambling on when talking about old West shoot-outs.

Shoot an assailant in the leg? ****, go completely fiction and train cops in the famous Lone Ranger technique and have them shoot the knife out of the assailant's hand. And make sure not to hit his hand, just the knife!!

Oh, miss completely or just clip the arm and get stabbed to death? Miss the gun in the guy's hand and get shot to death? Ehh, **** happens. A few cops die, but all for the better!!
Or when he misses completely and shoots the innocent in the background. What happens then?

Or when he misses completely and shoots the innocent in the background. What happens then?

Unpossible. I have seen every Lone Ranger episode, some twice, and he NEVER misses and NEVER hits anything other than his target.

P.S. Why the **** do those who know less about firearms than my horse feel compelled to comment on firearms?

Oh, and this. Biden's comment is so goddamn stupid that it easily trumps (heh, heh!!) Trump's bleach comment.

Who thinks that the media will be replaying the Biden "wing 'em" comment about 100x the next five days and mock the **** out of him for making such a goddamn stupid comment? Yeah, nobody.

But no media bias here.

Everyone needs to see the genius that is Joe Biden. Here he is explaining how police need to be trained:

It’s unreal that he allowed. Yes ALLOWED to be a candidate. He clearly has cognitive issues. To what extent? Don’t know but I’d love to have one of my nurses do an eval on him. I’m not even saying this bc f-dims, he clearly is not right.

It’s unreal that he allowed. Yes ALLOWED to be a candidate. He clearly has cognitive issues. To what extent? Don’t know but I’d love to have one of my nurses do an eval on him ...

Great news, ICS!! Steeltime is ALWAYS available for an eval. I hereby request this medical professional:

head-nurse-2-pc-costume-29.png

I think a lot of black people do like DT. He's a success story and a fighter. Not your Country Club typical R-stiff. Great points they made about the hbcu's and how at one time Trump was loved and admired in the black entertainment community.

But Trump said it best, "what the hell do you have to lose?"

Last edited:
Peaceful protesters

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: 2 crates filled with pipe bombs discovered near Korean War Memorial in DC after suspects spotted in bushes. Federal assets in pursuit</p>— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) <a href="https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1267946736024256522?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 2, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Unfortunately you'll never find a solution here. A solution requires both sides to admit their fault in the situation, and as you can tell, no one is willing to do that.

Remind me again how the Republicans are at fault. I can tell you what we're seeing today is the result of decades nurturing a culture of victimhood and entitlements by ******* democrats.

Remind me again how the Republicans are at fault. I can tell you what we're seeing today is the result of decades nurturing a culture of victimhood and entitlements by ******* democrats.

Thanks for making my point for me. Genius.

Do you know who comes off really bad on the Conservative media or talk show side?

Hannity.

Remember when he chastised the lawful 2nd Amendment MI protesters protesting the Covid-1984 diktats and implied that THEY were the threat to the police?

Hannity sure whiffed on that one, didn't he?

Do you know who comes off really bad on the Conservative media or talk show side?

Hannity.

Remember when he chastised the lawful 2nd Amendment MI protesters protesting the Covid-1984 diktats and implied that THEY were the threat to the police?

Hannity is an idiot. That guy takes an apocalyptic point of view about EVERYTHING. Throw in the stupid nicknames he has for everyone and it makes him hard to watch and listen to. I think David Webb, Wilkow, Sonnie, Rush, Beck and Levin are all much better.

Hannity.

Not a big Hannity fan either, but a bad Conservative talker is still better than any lib.

i think the solution is that we are lectured by athletes and entertainers.

The media is loving this and everybody is standing in line to virtue signal. NOBODY will speak out against the riots for fear of being called racist. Twitter will make it seem as if the country is all behind these riots.

But i'm betting the vast vast majority want to see these riots put down now. They want order restored. They will stay silent and vote for law and order come election time. That is, if we are allowed to vote they don't go by Cheat by Mail.

well Houston had 60,000 people in downtown this afternoon for a rally with the guys family.

There were a few flare ups but nothing close to serious. They Police contained everything and kept the people from blocking roadways or the freeways and even after nightfall things were peaceful

The victims family and others keep telling all there that violence or looting would not honor his memory and enough listened that things remained peaceful.

of course liberal ******** Al Green had to make it political when it was his turn to speak....going on about how President Trump should have been impeached.....the only ******** I heard who went away from the message of demanding reform, but remaining peaceful thought out....

Last edited: