• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

Say you lived in an area that had foxes and panthers and owned / raised chickens. At night the foxes would come around and try to attack the chickens.This became repetitive so much so that the foxes came around 8 more times on the regular in comparison to the panthers. You would probably keep your eye on any fox you saw moving forward. You might try to catch them in the act, and solve your problem. Panthers are an occasional problem but just that occasionally. You would keep your eye on both, but the fox? you are gonna get that sucka. After all he is the one causing the most chaos. Now along the way an interesting development the foxes have learned to dislike you, you are standing in their way. They are on the hunt. So now you aren't just protecting the chickens you are safe guarding your own life.

Perhaps sometimes that police behavior developed as a result of.......

Wrong is still wrong, murder is still murder.

But you can see why a farmer might look in the direction of a stray fox.

LOL. Well that didn't take long. They are already running a protection racket in the Seattle no-cop zone.

Preach. Personal testimony with a lot of emotion and fire.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tfFBkCWfZS8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tfFBkCWfZS8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Holy ****.

Now that is a rant. I feel for her. That's a lot of loss. All preventable.

Now that is a rant. I feel for her. That's a lot of loss. All preventable.

Three significant men in her life including her four-year-old boy that she had to bury? That's unimaginable.

I'm not sure because she wasn't very clear but I don't think she likes BLM.... Next time maybe she'll be more direct.

Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today?

Thomas Sowell

And now there’s a push to get rid of Chase the police dog on Paw Patrol...the animated kid’s series. Because animated police dogs are a major part of the brutality.

There was an article in USA Today about getting rid of all cop shows on TV.

Everything from Dragnet, NYPD Blue, Law & Order, CSI.... all are bad because they glorify police work and rough and tumble city policing.

67% or 80% of Americans DO NOT SUPPORT defunding the police. Some ridiculous majority. Yet they want to ban all cop shows. Gone with the Wind is shut down.

Who is this silent, radical arm that affects so much change for the rest of us that goes against the majority's wishes?? Who has these super powers?

I actually am not against Minneapolis gutting their police force.

I think Camden, NJ did it like 10 years ago. Just fired everyone and started over (often hiring the same cops). What is really is a way to break the Police Union, which I love. In some ways, that's how Charter Schools succeed too. It was a roundabout way to break the Teacher Unions. Once you regained control of hiring/firing you can actually start to make some changes to everything else.

I suspect that while Minneapolis is talking about reform what they really want to do is just start from scratch.

They will still have police. And they will still spend money. They might call it something different but you still need armed police with police cars and equipment to respond to 9-1-1 calls. I mean, for God's sake, what happens if they defund the police and in 2 years a mass-shooting event happens in Minneapolis or a terror event (certainly not out of the realm of possibility given the demographics)? How do you explain THAT to your voters?

But I do see the logic is saying you are going to start over or "cut" police as a way to break the Police Unions, which might have a hold and prevent any/all reforms (or fight so hard with lawyers as to make is financially impossible for taxpayer funded city councils).

Gone with the Wind isn't shut down. The only thing I have seen is that HBO Max pulled it from their selections......temporarily

Paw Patrol is not being cancelled or changed. Rumor mills in media out of control. There was some ****** twitter comments about the police dog, and some more mocking those comments after they had put up a post about amplifying black voices "Muted and Listening", and then after Live PD and Cops were cancelled the media ran with the there are calls to pull Paw Patrol. There isn't any serious push on it........no need to panic folks.

Last edited:
Guess we need to bulldoze the pyramids, they were built by slaves. Lady Antebellum country group changed there name. When does the crazy **** end. History is history good and bad. Who gets to decide what can stay and what goes ?

The Village People fired the cop singer. Now, it's really out of control. Plus, he's black and the only straight one in the group. WTF?

Last edited:
Sting is pushing to re-name the band as "The Victims." They are coming out with a remix of their top songs, now titled, "Don't Stand So Close to Me (Without a Mask)," "Every Breath You Take (Better Wind Up N95)," "Walking on the Moon (Moonwalking, Like I'm Black)," and "Can't Stand Boozing You (Cuz' the Looters Hit the Liquor Store)."