• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

Ahh facts again. Facts are racist. Come on.

And until this is addressed nothing will change the status quo of a community. They're only passing the buck of blame when in reality, the mirror is the only place a person needs to look for change.

The officers are clearly racists. However, I hear blacks and whites talking every day about killing white people without a word said. I've heard college professors talk about killing whitey is the only way racism will die. They do it on TV, books, colleges and not a word. These officers will probably never work again. Yet other racists are not only allowed to work but get promoted and lauded by people as "speaking truth to power". So that form of racism is perfectly allowed and seen as a good thing.

The officers are clearly racists. However, I hear blacks and whites talking every day about killing white people without a word said. I've heard college professors talk about killing whitey is the only way racism will die. They do it on TV, books, colleges and not a word. These officers will probably never work again. Yet other racists are not only allowed to work but get promoted and lauded by people as "speaking truth to power". So that form of racism is perfectly allowed and seen as a good thing.

You really suffer from a severe case of whataboutism.

Where do you live that you hear blacks and whites "everyday" talking about killing white people? That's a pretty ****** up place to live. I'd probably move if I were you. Can't say I have heard that in my personal daily interactions. That isn't to say there are some that think that, and of course I'm sure you can find some examples on the intardnet to share with the group as well. Lauded? Not sure I see wide spread approval of anyone saying any race should be killed exclusively, but obviously I have some sort of blinders on as apparently it happens all the time, everyday.

Now, about the officers. What makes that situation important one might ask? Well, I would think that these officers, who have been in the force for quite a while didn't just all of a suddenly adopt these kind of views due to the protests and unrest going on currently. They probably have felt this same way for a large part of their lives, and perhaps somewhat tainted by what they see as officers of the law. Considering this, wouldn't you say that their particular views influenced how they did their job? Maybe, just maybe they pulled over people for driving while black. Maybe, just maybe they were more heavy handed in their dealings with black people and could possibly have arrested them for things that they would have let a white person off on a warning? Should we not expect those in positions such as this to a higher standard then perhaps the everyday citizen that doesn't have a job that holds power over others that could change the course of their life possibly. Nah, **** it.

Where do you live that you hear blacks and whites "everyday" talking about killing white people? That's a pretty ****** up place to live. I'd probably move if I were you. Can't say I have heard that in my personal daily interactions. That isn't to say there are some that think that, and of course I'm sure you can find some examples on the intardnet to share with the group as well. Lauded? Not sure I see wide spread approval of anyone saying any race should be killed exclusively, but obviously I have some sort of blinders on as apparently it happens all the time, everyday.

Now, about the officers. What makes that situation important one might ask? Well, I would think that these officers, who have been in the force for quite a while didn't just all of a suddenly adopt these kind of views due to the protests and unrest going on currently. They probably have felt this same way for a large part of their lives, and perhaps somewhat tainted by what they see as officers of the law. Considering this, wouldn't you say that their particular views influenced how they did their job? Maybe, just maybe they pulled over people for driving while black. Maybe, just maybe they were more heavy handed in their dealings with black people and could possibly have arrested them for things that they would have let a white person off on a warning? Should we not expect those in positions such as this to a higher standard then perhaps the everyday citizen that doesn't have a job that holds power over others that could change the course of their life possibly. Nah, **** it.

Hence why they were fired. There has to be a weeding out process of the bad eggs. George Floyd can never happen again.

As what Vader is referring to, yes, those videos are out there on social media. I've seen them. It's easy to see where the younger generation are getting their idealogy. Don't listen to authority, burn them down.

104424758_1809446619197225_2824081594460144539_o.jpg

These are hate facts, stop it.

You should educate yourself. Have you ever seen Anthony Bourdain before he killed himself? He talked openly on his show about how he'll be glad when whites were not in charge anymore and how they were going extinct. Maybe you haven't seen Tucker Carlson? He has talked about it before. Along with many others. Did you not see the "Kill Whitey" spray painted on the statues? Why don't you look up people like Sairo Rao? Do you remember when Jamie Foxx said that in his movie he got to kill all the whitey people and that it was great. After the movie many blacks on twitter said that it did make them want to go kill white people. Go to SF and look up the YBCA. It had an exhibit that ran in a loop. It asked the question "Why don't we kill more white people". Georgetown professor Christine Fair said all white men who defended Kavanaugh deserve miserable deaths. Nicholas Powers (Associate professor at state university of NY) talks extensively about how he loves watching poor white beggers. He opines about how he would love to kick them in the face. He even writes "I feel better, I feel happy, if feels like afrofuturism after America falls. Eric Williams is a tenured professor at Trinity college. He ended one of his rants against whites with "let them ******* die".

And i could go on. So don't give any whataboutism BS. I know WTF I'm talking about. If any of those things had happened the other way around there would be hell to pay. But it's ok for minorities to be racists and want white people dead. Keep putting you head in the sand. These cops will never have a life. While racists minorities keep their jobs and even get paid by the federal government.

Keep putting you head in the sand. These cops will never have a life. While racists minorities keep their jobs and even get paid by the federal government.

Keep their jobs? How about a promotion? Hell, calling for death to whites is one of the best ways to get tenure in any teaching institution.

You should educate yourself. Have you ever seen Anthony Bourdain before he killed himself? He talked openly on his show about how he'll be glad when whites were not in charge anymore and how they were going extinct. Maybe you haven't seen Tucker Carlson? He has talked about it before. Along with many others. Did you not see the "Kill Whitey" spray painted on the statues? Why don't you look up people like Sairo Rao? Do you remember when Jamie Foxx said that in his movie he got to kill all the whitey people and that it was great. After the movie many blacks on twitter said that it did make them want to go kill white people. Go to SF and look up the YBCA. It had an exhibit that ran in a loop. It asked the question "Why don't we kill more white people". Georgetown professor Christine Fair said all white men who defended Kavanaugh deserve miserable deaths. Nicholas Powers (Associate professor at state university of NY) talks extensively about how he loves watching poor white beggers. He opines about how he would love to kick them in the face. He even writes "I feel better, I feel happy, if feels like afrofuturism after America falls. Eric Williams is a tenured professor at Trinity college. He ended one of his rants against whites with "let them ******* die".

And i could go on. So don't give any whataboutism BS. I know WTF I'm talking about. If any of those things had happened the other way around there would be hell to pay. But it's ok for minorities to be racists and want white people dead. Keep putting you head in the sand. These cops will never have a life. While racists minorities keep their jobs and even get paid by the federal government.

Let's see..........

Anthony Bourdain??? Lol.......here is what was said, and the person that made the actual extermination comment was David Dukes in a tweet trying to say that was what Anthony Bourdain meant. https://www.grubstreet.com/2017/03/anthony-bourdain-offers-to-rearrange-david-dukes-kneecaps.html. This isn't the only reference to this, but thought I would put this here. Of course I still think Bourdain is an elitist snob, but let's be honest on and "educated" on what was said.

I don't bother with Tucker Carlson as I have tried watching him in the past and find him to be just another tv personality that tries to create outrage either real or imagined. Of course feel free to "educate" me with some actual proof from Tucker.

Jamie Foxx made that statement as a joke, not a good one, but it was supposed to be tongue in cheek. I mean, he did kill a bunch of white people in Django Unchained. He got called out for it as far as I recall and had to defend his comment.

Sairo Rao got defeated in the Dem primary in Colorado. She is an idiot and apparently her commentary and thoughts on it didn't help her out don't you think?

Anyway, I didn't say that these types of commentary weren't being made and could not be found. I did say that they weren't exactly being lauded by large groups of people. The professors you referenced didn't lose their jobs, but they were hardly applauded for their comments either.

Now, I don't agree with the only one side being fired or whatever for commentary and the other side not, but the difference in your examples above from what the cops in Wilmington were caught saying is pretty big. Is there a chance that some of the commentary you referenced above could sway certain people's opinions? Probably for those that are close to thinking the same way already. Which one has a bigger effect on others overall? I'm going with cops that have been on the force for a long time that .......are pretty damn racist and have a bit more power over others lives. Their thoughts were spoken in public, but you better believe they were more than likely applying them in their daily duties. Again, how many black people did they pull over for driving while black, how many were ticketed or arrested for things they would have let others off for or given a warning, how many encounters with black people did they have where they were immediately aggressive and escalated the situation? I don't know for sure, but they are certainly looking back at all their stops/arrests/tickets/ etc.....as they should.

My heads not in the sand.

Let's see..........

Anthony Bourdain??? Lol.......here is what was said, and the person that made the actual extermination comment was David Dukes in a tweet trying to say that was what Anthony Bourdain meant. https://www.grubstreet.com/2017/03/anthony-bourdain-offers-to-rearrange-david-dukes-kneecaps.html. This isn't the only reference to this, but thought I would put this here. Of course I still think Bourdain is an elitist snob, but let's be honest on and "educated" on what was said.

I don't bother with Tucker Carlson as I have tried watching him in the past and find him to be just another tv personality that tries to create outrage either real or imagined. Of course feel free to "educate" me with some actual proof from Tucker.

Jamie Foxx made that statement as a joke, not a good one, but it was supposed to be tongue in cheek. I mean, he did kill a bunch of white people in Django Unchained. He got called out for it as far as I recall and had to defend his comment.

Sairo Rao got defeated in the Dem primary in Colorado. She is an idiot and apparently her commentary and thoughts on it didn't help her out don't you think?

Anyway, I didn't say that these types of commentary weren't being made and could not be found. I did say that they weren't exactly being lauded by large groups of people. The professors you referenced didn't lose their jobs, but they were hardly applauded for their comments either.

Now, I don't agree with the only one side being fired or whatever for commentary and the other side not, but the difference in your examples above from what the cops in Wilmington were caught saying is pretty big. Is there a chance that some of the commentary you referenced above could sway certain people's opinions? Probably for those that are close to thinking the same way already. Which one has a bigger effect on others overall? I'm going with cops that have been on the force for a long time that .......are pretty damn racist and have a bit more power over others lives. Their thoughts were spoken in public, but you better believe they were more than likely applying them in their daily duties. Again, how many black people did they pull over for driving while black, how many were ticketed or arrested for things they would have let others off for or given a warning, how many encounters with black people did they have where they were immediately aggressive and escalated the situation? I don't know for sure, but they are certainly looking back at all their stops/arrests/tickets/ etc.....as they should.

My heads not in the sand.

WTF? So because "It was a joke", "I don't both listen to him", "She was defeated in a primary" and "I didn't look up Fair". That means what exactly? Just a bunch of excuses on top of more excuses. Maybe the cops were "Joking". Hey I don't listen to them. They weren't running for a primary. So it's all cool right?

Also from your article "there will be no white people and only cappuccino colored.” So if I were to say "There will be no black people and only tan colored", that'd be good to go? See unlike you I actually watched the episode when it aired. I saw it for myself. The article doesn't say everything that was said. It didn't mention Bourdain saying "It's the only solution". They left out that part. They talked about this in the context of Germany allow millions of foreigners in the country. So overrunning Germany with millions of immigrants is good for Germany because it will eliminate all the white people and the sooner the better. Nope nothing to see here. Can you imagine the outrage if the races were reversed? To say it's no big deal is just ignorant.

You're worried about power? The fact is that everyone will condemn these cops and want them fired. However, some people voted for that racists in the primary. You ok with these cops running for a seat and getting votes? You're obviously ok with racism just not white racism. I say both are wrong. But you go ahead and keep that head deep. There is no way blacks could ever be racist enough to attack whites just because they are white... oh wait.

WTF? So because "It was a joke", "I don't both listen to him", "She was defeated in a primary" and "I didn't look up Fair". That means what exactly? Just a bunch of excuses on top of more excuses. Maybe the cops were "Joking". Hey I don't listen to them. They weren't running for a primary. So it's all cool right?

Also from your article "there will be no white people and only cappuccino colored.” So if I were to say "There will be no black people and only tan colored", that'd be good to go? See unlike you I actually watched the episode when it aired. I saw it for myself. The article doesn't say everything that was said. It didn't mention Bourdain saying "It's the only solution". They left out that part. They talked about this in the context of Germany allow millions of foreigners in the country. So overrunning Germany with millions of immigrants is good for Germany because it will eliminate all the white people and the sooner the better. Nope nothing to see here. Can you imagine the outrage if the races were reversed? To say it's no big deal is just ignorant.

You're worried about power? The fact is that everyone will condemn these cops and want them fired. However, some people voted for that racists in the primary. You ok with these cops running for a seat and getting votes? You're obviously ok with racism just not white racism. I say both are wrong. But you go ahead and keep that head deep. There is no way blacks could ever be racist enough to attack whites just because they are white... oh wait.
Yeah that is the thing lost in the debates in regards to black on white racism. It is brushed aside like it means nothing like it doesn't exist. Statistically we know better. It just isn't the agenda being pushed. Little easier to take the cop against black agenda for several reasons. One the majority of the white race doesn't think they are somehow magically all related. When you approach everything as black and white there is already division. Two nobody wants to talk about black on black killings that is swept under the rug. Three nobody wants to talk about these black kids not having a father figure. Keep ignoring the statistics and buying into this bullshit agenda. Sheep will sheep. Punk kids resisting arrest...... that will never help their cause.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

You are a bit unhinged and have no reading comprehension skills either.

Did I say any of the comments were "cool"? Nope, did not. Did you say about Anthony Bourdain "He talked openly on his show about how he'll be glad when whites were not in charge anymore and how they were going extinct". Just trying to put out there the whole of the conversation. Not particularly inflammatory, but I can see where it would be to some people, and I guess everyone sees things differently as well. Also.....does anyone outside of you really discuss this a lot or bring it up pretty regularly? Probably not.

The other commentary you make is laughable at best. Obviously, all things being equal, these comments are not right.........again, never said they were. Just countering your over the top scenarios of widespread and lauded.........they weren't. People say dumb **** all the time, especially those in the public eye, and they get called out on it and whatever other consequences that happen depending on where they work, what they do etc. Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences.

Also......"You're obviously ok with racism, just not white racism" Huh? Where do you get that from any of my commentary. Seems you are projecting. Oh, wait, "I say both are wrong" Riiiiiigghhhht, of course you do.

Again.........this was about the cops when I posted the original article and the fact that there is starting to be a bigger pattern than "just a couple of bad apples" and how this more than likely effected they way they did their jobs. You know, jobs that have a big impact on people's lives and livelihoods.

The professors you referenced didn't lose their jobs, but they were hardly applauded for their comments either.

Now, I don't agree with the only one side being fired or whatever for commentary and the other side not, but the difference in your examples above from what the cops in Wilmington were caught saying is pretty big.

Sorry, I must disagree. You're being dismissive in your argument. Yes, cops uttering such things is reprehensible. They carry guns. Rightfully they were fired.

BUT TEACHERS are teaching death to whitey. To say that teachers and teaching establishments making these statements, condoning racism against whites isn't a MASSIVE problem is in fact putting your head in the sand. Two racist cops v how many who have been indoctrinated with racism by teaching institutions taking it to their daily lives?

That's scary *** ****. It's a big difference. I worry more about the teachers and their effect on mass changes in thinking than I do two cops who were readily fired.

You are a bit unhinged and have no reading comprehension skills either.

Did I say any of the comments were "cool"? Nope, did not. Did you say about Anthony Bourdain "He talked openly on his show about how he'll be glad when whites were not in charge anymore and how they were going extinct". Just trying to put out there the whole of the conversation. Not particularly inflammatory, but I can see where it would be to some people, and I guess everyone sees things differently as well. Also.....does anyone outside of you really discuss this a lot or bring it up pretty regularly? Probably not.

The other commentary you make is laughable at best. Obviously, all things being equal, these comments are not right.........again, never said they were. Just countering your over the top scenarios of widespread and lauded.........they weren't. People say dumb **** all the time, especially those in the public eye, and they get called out on it and whatever other consequences that happen depending on where they work, what they do etc. Freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequences.

Also......"You're obviously ok with racism, just not white racism" Huh? Where do you get that from any of my commentary. Seems you are projecting. Oh, wait, "I say both are wrong" Riiiiiigghhhht, of course you do.

Again.........this was about the cops when I posted the original article and the fact that there is starting to be a bigger pattern than "just a couple of bad apples" and how this more than likely effected they way they did their jobs. You know, jobs that have a big impact on people's lives and livelihoods.

Nowhere in that entire post did you say anything remotely intelligible. You're ability to comprehend basic facts and syntax are abysmal.

For the 2nd time. Bourdain openly talked about the destruction of the white race being the "only" way this works. But you say you see things differently? So is that conversation "OK" or not? You don't say but then you say it really isn't talked about much? That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing. It was said on national TV for millions to hear. Just an excuse from you.

Then you laugh off the others because "people say dumb ****".. LOL pull your head out of your *** already. My guess is cops don't sit around talking racists crap all the time so let's pretend it didn't happen right? So ignorant and childish. This doesn't just happen in public. It's being taught in colleges, schools and churches. Black liberation theology along with white oppression classes and just part of the issue. It's all over the place. It's in books, colleges, schools and churches. It's on youtube, facebook and google classroom. I'm a teacher and I see it from the DOE. So please, you don't know what you are talking about.

It isn't just cops that have a big impact on people's lives and livelihoods. Where do you think Antifa comes from? BLM? Have you no idea? They come from colleges, Marxist professors and community organizers. Again your speak from ignorance.

Sorry, I must disagree. You're being dismissive in your argument. Yes, cops uttering such things is reprehensible. They carry guns. Rightfully they were fired.

BUT TEACHERS are teaching death to whitey. To say that teachers and teaching establishments making these statements, condoning racism against whites isn't a MASSIVE problem is in fact putting your head in the sand. Two racist cops v how many who have been indoctrinated with racism by teaching institutions taking it to their daily lives?

That's scary *** ****. It's a big difference. I worry more about the teachers and their effect on mass changes in thinking than I do two cops who were readily fired.

Oh, it's a problem with the teachers, no doubt. I do believe that as a parent being involved with your child and teaching them right as well as researching the colleges/universities prior to enrollment helps with making sure your child is not going to some nut job place like Berkeley. That being said, is it really a big wide spread issue with indoctrination when they hit college, or were they already influenced by prior surroundings? I don't know, but I do know several of my friends kids and even my own that have gone to different colleges and were affected in the way they thought about things, but more critical thinking and not influenced by far left or far right ideologies. Now to be clear, not saying it doesn't happen and there are more than a handful of unhinged professors, just that I'm not sure is as wide spread across the entire country or perhaps in particular places that are already highly leaning towards that.

Now, honestly asking, if you think it's wide spread across the colleges/universitites, why do you not think that the examples of cops that are out there, including the article I posted are not just as wide spread?

Nowhere in that entire post did you say anything remotely intelligible. You're ability to comprehend basic facts and syntax are abysmal.

For the 2nd time. Bourdain openly talked about the destruction of the white race being the "only" way this works. But you say you see things differently? So is that conversation "OK" or not? You don't say but then you say it really isn't talked about much? That has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing. It was said on national TV for millions to hear. Just an excuse from you.

Then you laugh off the others because "people say dumb ****".. LOL pull your head out of your *** already. My guess is cops don't sit around talking racists crap all the time so let's pretend it didn't happen right? So ignorant and childish. This doesn't just happen in public. It's being taught in colleges, schools and churches. Black liberation theology along with white oppression classes and just part of the issue. It's all over the place. It's in books, colleges, schools and churches. It's on youtube, facebook and google classroom. I'm a teacher and I see it from the DOE. So please, you don't know what you are talking about.

It isn't just cops that have a big impact on people's lives and livelihoods. Where do you think Antifa comes from? BLM? Have you no idea? They come from colleges, Marxist professors and community organizers. Again your speak from ignorance.

Glad you can have an actual conversation without becoming unhinged, again.

To sum up:

Rope pull in NASCAR garage: Panic, 15 FBI agents, racism, white supremacy, ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Celebrities and politicians talking about genocide of whites: Pffft, no big deal. Calm down. It's not like a rope pull is involved.

America: So racist people have to invent fake race crimes.

just that I'm not sure is as wide spread across the entire country or perhaps in particular places that are already highly leaning towards that.

Oh you can be sure all right.

Nearly 60 percent of all faculty members were registered as either a Republican or a Democrat, and of that sample, there were 10.4 times as many Democrats as Republicans.

“The political registration of full-time, Ph.D.-holding professors in top-tier liberal arts colleges is overwhelmingly Democratic,” Mr. Langbert wrote in an article published by the National Association of Scholars. “Indeed, faculty political affiliations at 39 percent of the colleges in my sample are Republican free — having zero Republicans.

Studies show that academic psychologists are more likely to study the attitudes and behaviors of conservatives than liberals. They are also more likely to view conservative beliefs as deviant.

Sociologists prefer not to work with fundamentalists, evangelicals, National Rifle Association members and Republicans, according to another study cited by Mr. Langbert. Another study found that sociological research is not taken seriously unless it presupposes that there are no differences between the sexes.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/26/democratic-professors-outnumber-republicans-10-to-/

I saw a interview on TV last week that claimed the 10-1 number back in 2018 is now closer to 88 -1 but I couldn't back that up with solid numbers ....yet.

liberal-colleges-deport-fashiso-mothe-o-where-they-teach-howto-7096480.png
1mqbnt.jpg

Oh you can be sure all right.

I saw a interview on TV last week that claimed the 10-1 number back in 2018 is now closer to 88 -1 but I couldn't back that up with solid numbers ....yet.

liberal-colleges-deport-fashiso-mothe-o-where-they-teach-howto-7096480.png
1mqbnt.jpg

The study you cited was for Liberal Arts colleges, 51 out of 60 of the top tier ones. I would probably expect it there more.

The last meme you posted is correct.

Glad you can have an actual conversation without becoming unhinged, again.

I see your ability to read someone's feelings and tone on a board is essentially the same as your ability to understand the breath and width of minority racism. No one in here is "unhinged". Your argument is that because you don't see it happening obviously means that it isn't true is just wrong. I could give you examples all day of racism focused against whites. I know about the college issue because I've been to 5 different universities in my life. I've listened to this ideology for years. Like a lot of whites you don't care. Liberal whites just think that blacks being racist is ok because of what they went through (or their ancestors). Again take any one example and apply that to a white person talking about blacks and the riots start. Let college professors start talking about white liberation theology and see how fast the feds come in.

I understand you aren't aware of these thing. But you should educate yourself not just go off half cocked and jump into something that you know nothing about.

Oh, it's a problem with the teachers, no doubt. I do believe that as a parent being involved with your child and teaching them right as well as researching the colleges/universities prior to enrollment helps with making sure your child is not going to some nut job place like Berkeley. That being said, is it really a big wide spread issue with indoctrination when they hit college, or were they already influenced by prior surroundings? I don't know, but I do know several of my friends kids and even my own that have gone to different colleges and were affected in the way they thought about things, but more critical thinking and not influenced by far left or far right ideologies. Now to be clear, not saying it doesn't happen and there are more than a handful of unhinged professors, just that I'm not sure is as wide spread across the entire country or perhaps in particular places that are already highly leaning towards that.

Now, honestly asking, if you think it's wide spread across the colleges/universitites, why do you not think that the examples of cops that are out there, including the article I posted are not just as wide spread?

So wait a minute. Now you are saying there is a problem with teachers and their racist teachings, but then say the way to deal with it is to teach your kids to critically think and pick the right schools for them? Isn't that akin to saying people should research where they decide to live before moving to make sure there are no racist cops in their hood? Why wouldn't you advocate that ANY teaching of one race being better than another, victimhood, reparations, and whitey bad be weeded out like bad cops should be? If we are demanding that police reform happen nationwide, why not education reform?

Last edited:
But to the woke Leftists, they turn an eye. This is not brutality to them. This is justified, in the name of BLM.

Condemn it all, or shut your mouth.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/br...er-mob-at-prayer-event-at-statue-of-st-louis/

Catholics Attacked By Black Lives Matter At Prayer Event at Statue of St. Louis

Yesterday, while praying for peace and unity in our city and the protection of the Saint Louis statue, Black Lives Matter protesters started to harass, berate, and assault the Catholics that were peacefully praying. We did nothing in retaliation. We allowed them to spit on us, call us names, put their fingers in our faces, push us, and antagonize, but we did not retaliate. We continued to peacefully pray. One male then came over and said he would attack myself, one other Catholic man, and a Catholic woman that was there if we did not leave. We continued to pray.

At that moment someone in the crowd poured an unidentified liquid on the older man pictured below in the comments protecting his head, and was then attacked by a violent individual, also pictured below with his arm pulled back about to attack the elderly man. We got the elderly man out of there safely, and I was about to leave to retrieve my lunch as a friend of mine had just come over to tell me my food had arrived, when the mob approached him. They asked if he was with me, and when he said yes they began to berate him. They took his walking stick from him and when he didn’t react they knocked his hat off of his head, called him a skin head, and attacked him. At this point I intervened to pull the attacker off of my friend, and I was attacked by the mob and the attacker. I have a video attached below of the assault.

I will be pressing charges against the attackers. If you can identify anyone in these videos or pictures, please let me know. This can not stand. The police were called 6 times by others on the sidelines and never showed up. The righteous must defend themselves, as the it appears the government no longer is. I hope Donald J. Trump, Mike Parson, Senator Josh Hawley, Senator Roy Blunt, Sam Page, Mayor Lyda Krewson, and other public officials address this, as if not corrected things will only get worse.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yFvXJ8W93Cg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ahhh with each passing day I feel the need for more ammo.

I own 7 weapons...before they were all lost in a mysterious surfing accident when I stupidly carried them with me on my surfboard and they were lost in the Indian Ocean. I digress...

I've never wanted to own a handgun. They are meant for killing people. The weapons I own...owned...were meant for hunting animals.

I'll be a Glock owner soon. This is all getting way too real.

I own 7 weapons...before they were all lost in a mysterious surfing accident when I stupidly carried them with me on my surfboard and they were lost in the Indian Ocean. I digress...

I've never wanted to own a handgun. They are meant for killing people. The weapons I own...owned...were meant for hunting animals.

I'll be a Glock owner soon. This is all getting way too real.

Is this a similar accident that supe and Ark had in the FL swamps. Checking for friend.