• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Thoughts on the game

Yes. That is what we are all hoping for. I hope this week he throws for 3 touchdowns and no interceptions with 250 yards passing in route to a Browns butt kicking.
Is the red for the red coming out of your vag?

Wasn't sure what the red font was significant for ...

😁

Your So Pretty!

Okay, I have to admit the first time I saw your user name in this thread, I thought it was "LivingthRudying."

"Living the Rudying"? Wow, and yet you are not high on the guy. Strange.

Ohhh, "Living thru Dying." Okay, that makes more sense ... kinda.

You're about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Only the people who can't argue fact like slashsteel would post something so moronic. I am starting to think that you are just a second login for him to use so it seems like there's two complete morons on this board and not just one. And to probably use to agree/like with his moronic non factual based comments.
Awww second time you mentioned me today snowflake but but but you have me on ignore, you can't possibly see what I post.

Yeah we know who the moron is patch. It is obvious.

Everyone is dumber than patch Adams (Ford) just ask him!

you are so pretty!

Okay, I have to admit the first time I saw your user name in this thread, I thought it was "LivingthRudying."

"Living the Rudying"? Wow, and yet you are not high on the guy. Strange.

Ohhh, "Living thru Dying." Okay, that makes more sense ... kinda.
I am pretty sure this guy is slashsteel. He used to call names when confronted with facts instead of answering intelligently.

oh dear lord fordy

is typing in bold red supposed to make your argument more valid?

your comment on rudy having more TDs than KP doesn't disprove my point that once inside the 30 rudy sucks donkey balls he can not throw in tight spaces

and if you read my posts you would not be trying to state I have any love for KP. I have hope he is successful, but as I stated before and after the draft, he was not who I wanted at that pick

rudy sucks rudy sucks rudy sucks

showing his stats vs KPs doesn't take away from the fact that rudy sucks

I just spent the last hour watching Tomlin's latest presser and all the player vids from Sunday's loss that I hadn't watched yet. They all acknowledge it was a clusterfuck. Or in Tomlin's words today "a stinker". Hopefully, the whole team just had a bad day. It happens, and SF is a top-caliber team. Hopefully, they will prepare well for Monday's game. Although we'll be without DJ (if I heard that right) and Cam which sucks.

I just spent the last hour watching Tomlin's latest presser and all the player vids from Sunday's loss that I hadn't watched yet. They all acknowledge it was a clusterfuck. Or in Tomlin's words today "a stinker". Hopefully, the whole team just had a bad day. It happens, and SF is a top-caliber team. Hopefully, they will prepare well for Monday's game. Although we'll be without DJ (if I heard that right) and Cam which sucks.
yes you heard correctly on DJ

Again, last game was the toughest one we were going to see all season long. The browns have a really good defense, but I don’t think it is on the 9rs level yet…

Again, last game was the toughest one we were going to see all season long. The browns have a really good defense, but I don’t think it is on the 9rs level yet…
Tomlin today seemed IMO concerned about dealing with Chubb. Well, and Watson too. The AFCN is no joke anymore.

You're about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Only the people who can't argue fact like slashsteel would post something so moronic. I am starting to think that you are just a second login for him to use so it seems like there's two complete morons on this board and not just one. And to probably use to agree/like with his moronic non factual based comments.
Now your really really pretty!

damn there certainly is a whiny ***** in this thread

rudy had a shot

he showed he was decent at having FG ending drives, but not so good at delivering TDs once inside the 30

this love for a so-so QB is quite illogical

KP is currently the starting QB for this team.

he is going to get a long look this season, barring injury

Yes he looked bad Sunday, but some top tier QBs also looked pretty bad. Burrow and Allen were terrible Mahomes was rather pedestrian in his loss

Hell there is a long list of QBs who looked liked ****, some even won their games because the QB on the other side was worse

it is week one of a long season.

rudy is not the man

Hopefulyy KP can show he is

Yeah, I was upset until I looked at all of the other quarterbacks around the league. I'm always pulling up bleacher reports stats on everyone. Just sloppy horrible play by the so called top tier quarterbacks of the league that made Kenny's day look great by comparison.

Are we talking about Mason Freaking Rudolph as our savior, I don't post here much but this has got to be one of the dumbest takes I've seen in a while. I mean seriously any QB is going to suck when Matt Canada can't game plan himself out of a wet paper bag. How long has it been since the Steelers have actually had a 400 yard offensive day, but come on Mason Rudolph is the answer??????
This has been going on for a long time now with this guy. Hence why I only reply to him with "your so pretty" He is a projectionist at its finest with a very weird and unhealthy admiration for Mason Rudolph. Nobody has been able to quite understand the infatuation to be honest (bout the only thing I have left to assume is that maybe he is Mason Rudolph). Lots of good discussion on this forum and lots of opinions and disagreements and for the most part every one is level headed and not a jerk. But there is always that one guy who thinks he knows better than everyone, thinks he is better than everyone and just over all comes across as someone you would just rather not deal with (and no not cause their opinions or thoughts are different but simply cause they are just a JERK about it). That's what this guy is.

Yeah, I was upset until I looked at all of the other quarterbacks around the league. I'm always pulling up bleacher reports stats on everyone. Just sloppy horrible play by the so called top tier quarterbacks of the league that made Kenny's day look great by comparison.
I think we are seeing more of a trend with this each year and my personal thought is that the lack of real practices leads to 2 things. offenses starting off slow each season and injuries. Just my thoughts though.

I think we are seeing more of a trend with this each year and my personal thought is that the lack of real practices leads to 2 things. offenses starting off slow each season and injuries. Just my thoughts though.
It's definitely practice and a joke of preseason competition time.

So essentially the first few games are like the real preseason. Obviously some will do better than others if they've played together for a few years and have continuity.

A lot of players are not in game shape. The amount of injuries right out of the gates shows that the body is just not prepared.

With as much money being invested into players this sort of thing needs remedied somehow.

I am pretty sure this guy is slashsteel. He used to call names when confronted with facts instead of answering intelligently.
Call names ...like you attack most posters with how dumb they are? I don't need to hide behind another username. I can call your ***** *** out just fine under this username. And you won't see me putting your lame *** on ignore snowflake.

I answered you plenty of times intelligently patch, you were just too dumb to understand any other concept outside or your narrow minded opinions.

See how that works? we can question your intelligence too.

Look at all his opinions he manifested into facts. He can't grasp that a FO doesn't have to give the exact amount of reps to decide what they see in a QB. He loves to tell everyone what is stupid but he doesn't grasp the simple. Then he repeats his dumb *** **** , tell me that isn't cooch type behavior. They could be twins
The funny thing is that he pretends to be objective (i.e. saying that Kenny needs 3 years to be properly assessed)...then he posts shlt like this below, and his true agenda is revealed once again.
Here should be a fun one for everyone. There’s 32 starting quarterbacks in the NFL. That includes Zach Wilson now. Where do you rank Kenny Pickett. I would say 31st ahead of Josh Dobbs. And not by a lot considering Dobbs was traded days ago and expected to start. Can you argue with that? Who is he better than? Honestly. This should be good for a laugh.

Here should be a fun one for everyone. There’s 32 starting quarterbacks in the NFL. That includes Zach Wilson now. Where do you rank Kenny Pickett. I would say 31st ahead of Josh Dobbs. And not by a lot considering Dobbs was traded days ago and expected to start. Can you argue with that? Who is he better than? Honestly. This should be good for a laugh.
So what you're saying here is that you believe Zach Wilson is better than KP. OK.

Well, Wilson is 8-14 as a starter with a career completion percentage of 55.8%, and a passer rating of 71.2 Pickett is 7-6, with 63.4% and 75.8.

I guess the facts only matter when they fit your agenda, right Chief?