• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tibsy, I missed your post on this

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Can you please repost your thoughts on this, so that I can read them?

Thanks

https://www.dailywire.com/news/two-teens-set-mentally-ill-man-on-fire-if-races-were-reversed-it-would-be-a-national-story

https://www.dailywire.com/news/two-...es-were-reversed-it-would-be-a-national-story
Two black teens have been charged with assault and arson in connection to the brutal death of a mentally ill white man in Rochester, New York.

The two reportedly sneaked into the home of the man on Friday afternoon, sprayed him with an ignitable fluid and set him on fire until 70% of his body was covered in second and third-degree burns.

DEB_Promo_210218_FINAL_60 Sec.mp4

A man, identified as either a mail carrier or a gas and electric worker, burst into the apartment to try to put out the burning man, who was apparently left to die. By the time the 911 call was made and police arrived, it was too late. The victim fought for his life for four days in a burn trauma unit before he passed.

The story was reported by local station WHAM 13 News, but the races of the individuals involved were not specified.

Rochester journalist and radio host Bob Lonsberry made the races public and highlighted the double-standard in news coverage that has contributed to the deterioration of Rochester, a city engulfed in an at-times violent campaign against police officers over alleged racism.

Ungodly act of brutal, savage violence. Since the culprits are underage, they cannot be executed, so both should face mandatory life sentences.

So the mentally ill individual loses his life, being burned to death, and the charge for one of the misguided individuals is second degree arson?

Surely we should expect 10 pages of never-ending posts from Tibs on this topic, talking about the terroristic Left, their rampant crimes, and the inordinate amount of black on white crime, should we not? Should there not be over-the-top outrage from him for pages? I mean, surely...if he was so saddened by horrific crimes about humanity, doesn't this absolutely fit the bill for something you should rail on and on and on about, demanding societal change, and labeling a wide swath of humanity for the ills that have caused this travesty?

Surely we should expect 10 pages of never-ending posts from Tibs on this topic, talking about the terroristic Left, their rampant crimes, and the inordinate amount of black on white crime, should we not? Should there not be over-the-top outrage from him for pages? I mean, surely...if he was so saddened by horrific crimes about humanity, doesn't this absolutely fit the bill for something you should rail on and on and on about, demanding societal change, and labeling a wide swath of humanity for the ills that have caused this travesty?
Nah, he's so tired of reading about how corrupt and murderous his side is that he takes solace in screaming about the time or two when the crime even remotely fits his party's decrepit narrative.

Nah, he's so tired of reading about how corrupt and murderous his side is that he takes solace in screaming about the time or two when the crime even remotely fits his party's decrepit narrative.
I'm sure he will be right along to denounce this racist hate crime and how we need reform.

It really takes a pretty deep heartless evil to do that to an innocent person. It's pretty clear our country is heading hard into darkness.

You know, if we started a thread linking articles to black-on-black crime, we could probably break the Dri Archer thread record..... just saying (or is that racist)?

Narrative is the only thing that matters to the leftists. They are just ginning up more hate to direct at us and anyone else that will not embrace communism.

Dozens of instances of black youth attacking, murdering, raping other blacks, Asians, whites, women.

Tibs:

A1xE.gif

White guy commits horrible act.

Tibs:

200.gif

Philly is a 3rd world shithole. It belongs in New Jersey.
If elected governor of PA I promise I will offer to sell Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Chester, and Bucks counties to NJ for $1.00.

You blind, sir?
I am thinking - at least I was at first - that he was referring to the media crickets, not yours?

Ah, right, my bad then.

You blind, sir?
Well, since this is your first response to a thread that you are subject in, I would answer no, I am not blind.

I will add that had the race of the individuals involved been reversed, it would still be the leading story on the nightly alphabet networks. Instead, to them, it might as well have never happened. And if you don't believe that, then it is you sir who are blind.

Last edited:
Well, since this is your first response to a thread that you are subject in, I would answer no, I am not blind.

I will add that had the race of the individuals involved been reversed, it would still be the leading story on the nightly alphabet networks. Instead, to them, it might as well have never happened. And if you don't believe that, then it is you sir who are blind.
Read post #2 above

My bad, had Tibs on ignore and the the posts go from 1 to 3 on my screen.

Zona, you call me out for not responding, yet have me on mute the whole time. I think we need to have a conversation about our relationship...it ain't healthy. :ROFLMAO:

Zona, you call me out for not responding, yet have me on mute the whole time. I think we need to have a conversation about our relationship...it ain't healthy. :ROFLMAO:
Get rid of your goats first.