• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tomlin returning for another season

I knew he'd decide this quickly as he's gonna bet on Pickett and a new OC to prove everyone wrong next year. Good luck, Tommy boy.

I never heard him say any of that. That was reporter/talking head BS from the start.
I'm sure he has said a lot of things YOU haven't heard. 90% of all the info we get comes from reporters. regardless he is a turd of a coach and a turd for walking out of the press conference without some type of acknowledgement to the reporter that was trying to ask a question that was on everyone's mind, but hey that's Tomlin for you, if it isn't a softball question he aint gonna give a answer.

Steeler in Whoville have some respect for people. You contribute nothing to the debates

They should consider Watt for enough picks to fill all the holes in the roster and there are a lot of holes

Or keep him and don't complain about 9-8 and a playoff humiliation on national TV

di
Steeler in Whoville have some respect for people. You contribute nothing to the debates

They should consider Watt for enough picks to fill all the holes in the roster and there are a lot of holes

Or keep him and don't complain about 9-8 and a playoff humiliation on national TV
dislike

Again get off the crack. Watt is a Steelers through and through. Our record with him and without him says you are insane. The one talent I would consider trading would be Pickens.

Go tell your mom to get off drugs or your kids

Watt is a professional football player and they play for money not team loyalty.

You come here to complain and be an ******* but know nothing about team building. Watt has wasted his prime here & this team may not have beat. Michigan or Washington yesterday. It's a complete mess

If you have a brain now would be a good time to prove it with an analysis or idea instead of your usual mook talk. Dimwit

Watt is a professional football player and they play for money not team loyalty.

You come here to complain and be an ******* but know nothing about team building. Watt has wasted his prime here & this team may not have beat. Michigan or Washington yesterday. It's a complete mess
I am the optimist in a thread based on complaining and you call me a complainer? Tells me how little you pay attention. Scurry on home to mommy's basement with your trash.

I just told buddy short of them bringing in an OC who contractually is given right of first refusal of the job once Tomlin is done (ala Jerrod Mayo).....we will absolutely be here next year.

Let's keep family out of discussions.

If the bungles can get right with good drafting and developing a QB so can we it just takes time

Ok let's do this. Gotta have faith they can help Pickett reach his potential and have a couple great draft classes in a row. Could contend for division next season and SB within 3 years

Trading Watt has to be on the table due to the complete cluster they've created so far. He will bring a ton of draft capital and what's the point of having all world guy when the team isn't contending

They ain't trading Watt, lol.

His ego tells him that he must surpass Chuck Noll in the win column before he walk away, so another 5 years or so.

He will never beat his playoff record though.

If they keep one of the guys from this year or tge usual B.S. OC hire its just going to be a situation where I have to distance myself.
They extend the guy I am taking a break.

Mr Rooney is turning into a joke. For how much people get on Jerry Jones he was devastated over their loss.

Our owner could careless about trophies it is obvious...

I can't see how anyone, other than the talking heads, can be happy with this.

If he would gut his coaching staff and hire competent people, maybe, but I'd bet there won't be any changes.

A punter that can consistently, you know, punt would be nice as well.

If the bungles can get right with good drafting and developing a QB so can we it just takes time
If they don't get a line it won't matter much as Burrow will be back on the sidelines. We need to beef up more on ours as well. It will make any QB and OC's job a whole lot easier. Some o the issues were scheme but our Center regressed mightily and Moore is average at best overall and poor on pass blocking.