• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Training camp Offense beginning pecking order.

“First look at the #Steelers offense is the same as it was during minicamp: Moore at LT, Jones at RT, Herbig at C Jefferson and Austin WRs 2/3 Wilson at QB Don’t read too much into the first rep.”

“First look at the #Steelers offense is the same as it was during minicamp: Moore at LT, Jones at RT, Herbig at C Jefferson and Austin WRs 2/3 Wilson at QB Don’t read too much into the first rep.”
Quickly changed to BJ at LT and Troy at RT. I have a feeling it won’t take long for this to be entrenched.

You know it wouldn't totally surprise me if Moore hung on for week one. But the problem with that is it becomes a double change. Anyone look at arrival picks. Herbig looks like tub of goo. His brother isn't exactly a specimen of an edge player but jezz he looks soft.

Wilson isn't participating because he thinks he is a diva, and Tomlin will treat him as such. I don't like it but that is Tomlin. He loves @ss kissers.

You know it wouldn't totally surprise me if Moore hung on for week one. But the problem with that is it becomes a double change. Anyone look at arrival picks. Herbig looks like tub of goo. His brother isn't exactly a specimen of an edge player but jezz he looks soft.
Linkey dink???

And here is the thing about starting off camp with Herbig. And remember these aren't camps of the old days. They aren't even in pads till Tuesday. If Herbig deserves first shot why the f' did he not get a shot last year. Mason Cole was literally terrible.
Cole was at the bottom of the list of starting C and he still played. Sound familiar? Sound Tomlin-like? Sound Moore-ish at LT? It all depends on who he's buddies with. Yea, great team philosophy, there Mikey. Way to be imbecilic.

Cole was at the bottom of the list of starting C and he still played. Sound familiar? Sound Tomlin-like? Sound Moore-ish at LT? It all depends on who he's buddies with. Yea, great team philosophy, there Mikey. Way to be imbecilic.
I feel like poking the bear... so, since I'm in Key West this weekend I'll swim with a dolphin. But before I do...

1. When, Gregory, was Cole at the "bottom of the list starting C" (you forgot the word 'as' BTW)???

2. If, Herbig, because I'm assuming that's who you're suggesting should have been the starting C, was so much better - why didn't the coaches or FO force Coach Tomlin to make the change???

Let's talk about Dan Moore Jr. - have your luxury assistant work on those questions while we change gears in the S-10...

Fact - Dan Moore Jr. was not the weakest link on the OL last year. The fact is, Chuks was MUCH WORSE and *HCSBWMT, made the call to put Jones at RT. Jones was not stellar at the position. He struggled, often, but started to learn as the season wore on.

Where's the 'buddies with HCSBWMT' in your pointed scenario???

Need a hand with the acronym???

That's Head Coach Superbowl Winning Michael Tomlin.

Go make us some eggs, Fluffy. It's breakfast time!!!

Why would a qb hit sleds?

Some do it if the BACON is placed in a hard to get spot of the sled.

Some will use hitting sleds to combat withdrawal symptoms from being weaned off BACON from the off-season

BUT the vast majority (96.327%) of QBs hitting sleds is just after (3-8 minutes) of reading Lloyd post(s).

Salute the nation

Some do it if the BACON is placed in a hard to get spot of the sled.

Some will use hitting sleds to combat withdrawal symptoms from being weaned off BACON from the off-season

BUT the vast majority (96.327%) of QBs hitting sleds is just after (3-8 minutes) of reading Lloyd post(s).

Salute the nation
Man just don’t get weaned off 🥓 just not good things.

Good that you begin to comprehend how idiots are different.

You say you need to learn how "how idiots are different?" How are the "idiots different?" So one set of idiots are free to use links while this other set of idiots are not? It's no wonder this place ******* about it's # of paid supporters with such inconsistent rules. Let me try to help.

1.) Make simple, and easy-to-understand rules.
2.) Follow those rules without making exceptions for certain people, just follow the easy-to-understand rules. That's all.
3.) After setting and following said rules, that will build confidence in posters that the adm. will indeed do what it says, including not charging posters and then cancelling their subscriptions or leak the credit card info. Trust is paramount in the relationship. Do not wave and do things that counter it.
4.) Negative name calling and mis-naming people should be against the rules. Are they?

1.) Make simple, and easy-to-understand rules.
2.) Follow those rules without making exceptions for certain people, just follow the easy-to-understand rules. That's all.
3.) After setting and following said rules, that will build confidence in posters that the adm. will indeed do what it says, including not charging posters and then cancelling their subscriptions or leak the credit card info. Trust is paramount in the relationship. Do not wave and do things that counter it.
4.) Negative name calling and mis-naming people should be against the rules. Are they?
Everyone understands the rules just fine except you.

Nobody is bending the rules.

Justin doesn’t screw around with peoples info or subscriptions.

I hope yo irritate him and he bans your ignorant arse for good.

😁