• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I have online “diversity and inclusion training” scheduled at work. Oh goody.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I have online “diversity and inclusion training” scheduled at work. Oh goody.
I have that in a few weeks. 90 minutes of white people bad.
Finished. Actually it wasn’t too bad and fairly even-handed. Being effectively Libertarian probably helped.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
But, but, but ... if we just let the trans people get the trans organ dismemberment, they will finally be happy!!

Northwestern University psychology professor Michael Bailey analyzed survey data from 1,655 parents of youth and young adult children who identified as the opposite sex or non-binary. The survey data was compiled by the anonymous support group Parents of Rapid-Onset Gender Dysphoria (ROGD) Kids, an organization that collects horror stories from parents whose children struggled with gender dysphoria.

The data collected came from families with children who began to identify as transgender between the ages of 11 and 21. [Wait ... 11 years old and destroying your ability to have sex or have meaningful sexual contact for the rest of your life? Da fuq??]

Bailey’s study found that gender dysphoria impacted girls much more often than boys, 75% of the gender dysphoric children were biological females. Girls were also much more likely to socially transition or more in order to match their gender identity. A history of mental health issues was a defining trait of most children who later struggled with gender dysphoria.

Pre-existing mental health issues were common, and youths with these issues were more likely than those without them to have socially and medically transitioned,” the study says. [No kidding.] “Parents reported that they had often felt pressured by clinicians to affirm their AYA child’s new gender and support their transition. According to the parents, AYA children’s mental health deteriorated considerably after social transition.”

Parents of ROGD Kids say the study backs up its assertions that one of the prime causes of gender dysphoria and transgender identification in young people is social contagion. Girls are especially susceptible to suggestion and group think influenced by their social circles, the group says.

“These youth are most likely using ‘gender dysphoria’ to describe general feelings of dysphoria that they have no other name for, and do not understand. Transitioning will not help them. It can only cause irreversible harm and make things much worse,” the group said in a press release touting the study.

So mutilate kids and they suffer emotional problems. Shocking.

There will be a reckoning at some point regarding the abuse and disfigurement of children. The fact that medical professionals are pressuring parents to have their kids cut up and their lives ruined is abominable.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I grew up in the middle of the baby boom when there were a whole lot more kids, at least where I live, and ain’t nobody wanted to be the opposite sex. Society is somehow f’ing kids up.

Iron95

Contributor
Reaction score
I grew up in the middle of the baby boom when there were a whole lot more kids, at least where I live, and ain’t nobody wanted to be the opposite sex. Society is somehow f’ing kids up.
If there were gay kids in my high school, nobody knew about it. One girl MAY have been bi but that's it.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
If there were gay kids in my high school, nobody knew about it. One girl MAY have been bi but that's it.
Late 60's and there were a couple of guys in my class that I suspect only saw the girls in my class as friends.
Back then gay meant something entirely different.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Apparently, Nike doesn't care about real women either.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Fortunately for me, very few of these companies affect me, and I'll admit I'm not likely their target audience, but you never alienate a potential customer.

Budweiser - absolute crap beer that I haven't had since H.S., and I do drink beer.
Nike - I refuse to wear any clothing where I'm a billboard, unless I'm duly compensated.
Disney - My kids are now middle aged.
Coca-Cola - Rarely drink it, never buy it.
The list can go on, because no one actually needs these companies, but the same can't be said of them.

An absolutely ill conceived marketing ploy made by companies apparently not worried about the bottom line or their investors.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Two guys I grew up with were effeminate acting as far back as I can remember. Both turned out to be mo's, one actually did become a hairdresser, moved to NYC, and died from AIDS.
Two girls in my class came out gay as adults, both were kinda tomboyish, kind of a mild surprise but one of them is indeed a high school gym teacher.
The girl you would have thought would be a lesbo, tough as nails and could have played linebacker on the football team, is happily married with a bunch of kids and grandkids although she owns a farm in the midwest and drives tractors. After high school she went to heavy equipment school to learn to operate bulldozers and such, which was not a surprise to anyone.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Finished. Actually it wasn’t too bad and fairly even-handed. Being effectively Libertarian probably helped.
iu

Ron Burgundy good.
Ron Burgundy not racist.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score