• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it actually a missle or just identifies as one?
Maybe
Awesome.....

article-8088-1.jpg
Maybe it's not deadly at all. It might just be a big Gender Reveal Bomb to let the whole world know you're now a woman as it explodes with a mushroom cloud of pink smoke.

Reactions: MTC

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know? How's the housing market in Africa?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

Now now. If he does real transgender surgery, they cut your balls off,take your penis ,turn it inside out,shove it up inside you to make a vagina.

So in reality if you **** a tyranny you're sticking your dick inside another penis.

With women it gets more complicated. They can actually sow some skin onto,probably grafted from another part of your body, to make a makeshift penis that you can stick a plastic tube inside to make an erection.

It's some real Frankenstein ****.

That's why the majority of males and females don't get the surgery. It completely and totally destroys your sex life forever.

Stewey

Reaction score
Every major brand is going to support this. That’s the trend these days. Population is millions of citizens higher. Also have to count for undocumented illegals. Reality is times are changing. America is changing culturally. That’s it.

Guess I’m just too optimistic. But I’m honestly not scared for the future. The youth is exposed to more diversity and this is all I see. The clash that makes the rounds for the media and the politicians to sell are more narrative drivenBut.but what's in it for corporations who's objective is make profits?
But why? Corporations are in business to make profits. Whats in in it for them?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Idk.
Guess they feel woke is the new consumer market.

When you watch an nfl game next season. Pay attention to the ads and look at their demographics now.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe

Maybe it's not deadly at all. It might just be a big Gender Reveal Bomb to let the whole world know you're now a woman as it explodes with a mushroom cloud of pink smoke.
It’s a glitter bomb lol

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Now now. If he does real transgender surgery, they cut your balls off,take your penis ,turn it inside out,shove it up inside you to make a vagina.

So in reality if you **** a tyranny you're sticking your dick inside another penis.

With women it gets more complicated. They can actually sow some skin onto,probably grafted from another part of your body, to make a makeshift penis that you can stick a plastic tube inside to make an erection.

It's some real Frankenstein ****.

That's why the majority of males and females don't get the surgery. It completely and totally destroys your sex life forever.
It’s messing with the bodies natural hormones too. Mess with your natural hormones and trying to introduce estrogen or testosterone when your the opposite gender ask for a whole slew of health problems as well.

I let Darwinism win that one. No peep from me if they choose to subject to that

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It’s messing with the bodies natural hormones too. Mess with your natural hormones and trying to introduce estrogen or testosterone when your the opposite gender ask for a whole slew of health problems as well.

I let Darwinism win that one. No peep from me if they choose to subject to that

Just not under 18. I have a serious problem with that.

Stewey

Reaction score
Scientists At Budweiser Attempt To Discover How Many Beers It Would Take For Dylan Mulvaney To Pass As A Woman
WORLDVIEWS·Apr 4, 2023 · BabylonBee.com

Article Image

ST. LOUIS, MO — Beer scientists at Budweiser headquarters are reportedly hard at work researching how many cans of Bud Light it would take for Dylan Mulvaney to pass as a woman.
According to sources, Mulvaney, who recently became a spokesman for the alcoholic beverage, was personally recruited by CEO Phillip Bud while he was inebriated — now human resources need to know how this could have happened.
One. No. Two. No, Dr. Pedro Morganstein noted in the test log. Three? Ugh, no.
Dr. Morganstein reportedly passed out twenty beers later, still believing Dylan Mulvaney was a man. However, he did note that his female colleagues were at least three points more attractive.
Alcoholic intake studies are nothing new for the Budweiser corporation, but experiments typically measure the rate of cognitive decline. Determining how many drinks it takes for a man to look like a woman is new territory for the team.
At publishing time, scientists had determined it takes the equivalent of 37 Bud Lights to make Dylan Mulvaney passable as a woman, or just 3 Ballast Point Sculpins.

• Haha

Stewey

Reaction score
I get the feeling Dylan Mulvaney has put on the biggest most successful troll job ever...con job, whatever you want to call it.

He's no tranny, just acting the part as did Corporal Klinger or Flip Wilsons "Geraldine", and making big bucks off it.

His over-the-top cartoonish depiction of women is telling...

Last edited:

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I get the feeling Dylan Mulvaney has put on the biggest most successful troll job ever...con job, whatever you want to call it.

He's no tranny, just acting the part as did Corporal Klinger or Flip Wilsons "Geraldine", and making big bucks off it.

His over-the-top cartoonish depiction of women telling...

A bunch of these internet stars and big corporations bank on social issues knowing it’s going to turn political and draw a profit regardless.

The same thing happened with nike/nfl during the whole national anthem ordeal.

Social issues have been weaponized in political sphere. It makes money because people are going to react emotionally

xjx

Reaction score
Everyone still buy Nike. People will still drink bud light. Nobody lost any money.

xjx

Reaction score
Old timers yea. The under 40 crowd will stock up on bud light .

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Beverage Pretending To Be Beer Features Man Pretending To Be Woman
"For decades, we've been putting carbonated backwash in a beer can and pretending it's beer," said Anheuser-Busch CEO Brendan Whitworth. "Who better to represent our brand than a guy throwing on a dress and pretending he's a woman?"

Long a staple drink of people who hate actual beer, Bud Light felt putting Dylan Mulvaney's face on a can would also attract people who hate actual women. "As a man acting out the most horrendously offensive stereotypes of women, Mulvaney taps into the soul of people who despise real women," said Mr. Whitworth. "As a company dedicated to serving those who detest real beer, the partnership made perfect sense. The new beer can just shouts, 'Come, enjoy this atrocious substitute for the real thing'."

th

In all sincerity though, I think Bud Lite Platinum is good beer.

suncitysteel

Soli Deo Gloria
Forefather
Reaction score
Corporate boards, CEOs, CFOs, etc are being infiltrated by woke Gen Y, Z, Millenials now, and they bring a belief that they can "affect culture through capitalism", instead of focusing on the bottom line. Old time CEOs couldn't care less about social issues, just better last quarter's numbers and all's good. You know, like how business is supposed to operate...

Everyone still buy Nike. People will still drink bud light. Nobody lost any money.
Never drank Tranny Light (nee Bud Light). As posted above, ain't real beer. For light beer, I'll have a Miller Lite or Michelob Ultra, although MU is also brewed by AB. May be time to change over to Texas-made Shiner Light Blonde.

Last edited:

Stewey

Reaction score
Corporate boards, CEOs, CFOs, etc are being infiltrated by woke Gen Y, Z, Millenials now, and they bring a belief that they can "affect culture through capitalism", instead of focusing on the bottom line. Old time CEOs could care less about social issues, just better last quarter's numbers and all's good. You know, like how business is supposed to operate...
That so much reminds me of a move my financial advisor made. He withdrew all my investments from American Funds after visiting their corporate offices in California. He had also visited Fidelity, Vanguard, and another that I don't recall on the same trip.
He discovered that a company once run by men in suits and ties is now overrun by Gen Z and millennials in shorts and sandals. Yeah, shorts and sandals.
According to him, who by the way is himself a millennial, American Funds is now highly focused on green energy companies and wokeness. That to him was a signal that this company was not entirely focused on the best interest of the investor.

Reactions: JMM

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus did NOT die for this