• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

this brings back memories. For years when me and my brother or, sometimes my late father, would encounter an oddball of a person, we would look at each other and one of us would say to the other "Get in the car, junior."

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
TcjjBmv.jpg

O0eueCr.jpg

Stewey

Reaction score
Sad sad story. Really feel for this girl who transitioned into a man and so regrets it.

"I decided I didn't want to be a woman before I knew what being a woman was like"

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Now its Jack Daniels turn.

image.png.d62e57016f7aec7f2a604c52c7bdbedf.png

Every major brand is going to support this. That’s the trend these days. Population is millions of citizens higher. Also have to count for undocumented illegals. Reality is times are changing. America is changing culturally. That’s it.

Guess I’m just too optimistic. But I’m honestly not scared for the future. The youth is exposed to more diversity and this is all I see. The clash that makes the rounds for the media and the politicians to sell are more narrative driven

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Every major brand is going to support this. That’s the trend these days. Population is millions of citizens higher. Also have to count for undocumented illegals. Reality is times are changing. America is changing culturally. That’s it.

Guess I’m just too optimistic. But I’m honestly not scared for the future. The youth is exposed to more diversity and this is all I see. The clash that makes the rounds for the media and the politicians to sell are more narrative driven
Western civilization is finished.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome.....

The missile features a trans flag and Mulvaney's image along with sparkling glitter and speakers to blast Lady Gaga songs as it soars through the sky toward its intended target. Upon impact, the missile is also designed to explode in an enormous mushroom cloud of pink confetti as it inflicts mass death and destruction.

article-8088-1.jpg