• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Just remember you may not care about politics, but they certainly care about you.

These decisions reach everyone in time. They reach your children and set the country on a path of self destruction.

I wish I could personally ignore it, but ignoring it doesn't make it go away. Just like if you found out you had cancer and you just decide to ignore it.

The nation has had a long slow growing cancer for many years, if we don't cut it out, it will kill us for certain. It may already be too late because it has metastasized into vital areas.
The thing is the cancer you talk about the arguments stem both ways.

The things I see here as far as beliefs, etc.
The liberals have the same argument but from their perspective.

I see a culture war happening. I see growing pains. That’s it.

The politicians are taking advantage of the emotions stemming from both sides. Humans react quickly based on emotion and when you give a politician that quick reaction. They pry off of it and get the votes to take control as they see fit

Not to worry ICS

pCtSq1b.jpg
True but that's what the illegals are for. They'll be bringing in the construction skills our fragile youth have no clue about.

The illegals do lack the skills to make a frozen mochachino grande with extra soy or whatever the hell they line up and pay big bucks for at Starbucks so at least today's youth will be able to have some purpose in life.

True but that's what the illegals are for. They'll be bringing in the construction skills our fragile youth have no clue about.

The illegals do lack the skills to make a frozen mochachino grande with extra soy or whatever the hell they line up and pay big bucks for at Starbucks so at least today's youth will be able to have some purpose in life.
Illegals don’t drink frozen soy marchand frappucinos.

Luis prefers dos equis and corona

I can’t remember if I’ve posted this before but it’s a factual indicator of how f ucked up woke progressive libtards are.

View attachment 10791
They’ve always been cry babies.
Their far left politicians just cannot get any big power to the point where we are constantly dictated by the government.

I have hope for now. But if it becomes mandated to start driving electric, banning gas etc. Then be afraid and be ready to whoop ***

@Sarge
We have freedoms in a sense in we can be critical without facing any real threat of being arkancided/Putincided.

Don’t feel like what you fought for is for not. I don’t say it, only because my grandpa said he served out of service(choice) and for his family’s safety and not accolades. So I carry that belief no matter if you’re left or right you can express yourself at your own doing. If it draws attention wanted or unwanted. Those are the consequences for you to face.

But honestly man, thank you for keeping this country free.
Certain people have that freedom. Whole lotta people imprisoned in DC for **** a lot of other people were never punished for.

And I don’t know what I fought for. What were the lives lost, lives altered and lives ruined and the trillions spent for? To pull out and hand the country and people over to the same repressive, murderous tyrants we were in the process of destroying until politicians got involved and you had to be briefed by a ******* lawyer before every mission to make sure you don’t go to jail for what you do in the process of combat action. I’ll never know what it was for, but I’ll get to carry the effects with me for the rest of my life.

Certain people have that freedom. Whole lotta people imprisoned in DC for **** a lot of other people were never punished for.

And I don’t know what I fought for. What were the lives lost, lives altered and lives ruined and the trillions spent for? To pull out and hand the country and people over to the same repressive, murderous tyrants we were in the process of destroying until politicians got involved and you had to be briefed by a ******* lawyer before every mission to make sure you don’t go to jail for what you do in the process of combat action. I’ll never know what it was for, but I’ll get to carry the effects with me for the rest of my life.
I understand the way you feel.
You have my best thoughts moving forward. That’s all I can really give from this side. Thanks for sharing

Im not sure what one you speak of, but if it’s the one I’m thinking. You did make a difference to those people. You did, you all did. It’s to sad you weren’t allowed to continue, it to sad that the tribal bs of 1000s of yrs old got in the way. They can’t change. But you made the lives of many bright for many of years.

The thing is the cancer you talk about the arguments stem both ways.

The things I see here as far as beliefs, etc.
The liberals have the same argument but from their perspective.

I see a culture war happening. I see growing pains. That’s it.

The politicians are taking advantage of the emotions stemming from both sides. Humans react quickly based on emotion and when you give a politician that quick reaction. They pry off of it and get the votes to take control as they see fit

Yep two ways it stems. The American way and communists.

This culture war came from the communists. They're doing everything they told us they would do in our society. The growing pains are the fundamental change that was promised to us by our beloved mentored marxist president of 8 years.

They told us this while we still had black n white television.

I can now fully understand why we have reached this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
They're complete frauds who represent the opposite of decent and good.
Like this......

jZBx3CN.jpg

But if we really think about what's happening in this Country, the reality of the situation is scarier than a buncha ******* in drag.

erO7jep.jpg

Last edited:
Like this......

jZBx3CN.jpg

But if we really think about what's happening in this Country, the reality of the situation is scarier than a buncha ******* in drag.

erO7jep.jpg

Yep. All this ridiculous nonsense they're trying to keep the population focused on is just a distraction.

Which is the destruction of our dollar. The destruction of our industry. The tens of millions who flood the border and shouldn't even be here. An administration made up with insanely unqualified people. Absolutely with intent.

Well unfortunately enough people won't realize it until it's too late. Then all hell breaks loose while the politicians secure their gold and foreign currency.

This is old, but it never gets old.

Ben:
"You have to be a biological boy to be in the Boy Scouts"

Smarty pants college student:
"Where is that written?"

Ben:
"In the name Boy Scouts."

Michael Knowles. Oh....god....damn. This is brutal

200w.webp

OMG :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View all of the comments in this thread. LOL