• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Meme of the day...

wnS1xFq.jpg

And a...'Yeah I know about that already' meme

mNRB1qR.jpg

Societal influence. Hmmm. Way to go Mom!

Concepts Floggy don't be understand.

Floggy supports that guy sharing a bathroom with his daughter.

Societal influence. Hmmm. Way to go Mom!

Concepts Floggy don't be understand.

Floggy supports that guy sharing a bathroom with his daughter.
hmm. does that correlate to Flog sharing a bathroom with his daughter(s)? just a question, not an accusation.

Good God what have we become??

I don't care what side of the aisle you are. Stop and think about this. We have built an environment that allows, nay supports and encourages, children and young adults to surgically mutilate themselves. The boy died while doctors tried to use his colon to make a fake vagina.

Read that again. Read it 10 times. What???

The natural question is "how is this allowed?" How does the AMA support this? How do our laws allow this? How did we get here (well, we all know - indoctrination)?

Doctors are getting paid to do this. And society supports it because the majority who logically oppose this absurdity have been silenced by the violent ultra-left uber-minority.

We will drift into ruin because good men sat by and did nothing. We are lost.

Then there's this, of course. It's planned destruction.

I don't care what side of the aisle you are. Stop and think about this. We have built an environment that allows, nay supports and encourages, children and young adults to surgically mutilate themselves. The boy died while doctors tried to use his colon to make a fake vagina.

The natural question is "how is this allowed?" How does the AMA support this? How do our laws allow this? How did we get here (well, we all know - indoctrination)?

Doctors are getting paid to do this. And society supports it because the majority who logically oppose this absurdity have been silenced by the violent ultra-left uber-minority.

In other terms his junk was too small so they had to use other organs.

This is something I'd figure to only see in a horror movie about Nazi experiments.

These are doctors doing this barbaric bs.

As cold as this is going to sound.

Maybe it’s nature just offing the bad apples.
Indoctrination is one part, but some families have generations of inbreeding and genetic defects which very well translates to mental health issues, autoimmune issues etc.

Most people can cope with issues. Others just stoop down so low they face a plethora of issues. We’re a species full of defects. We multiply, consume more than needed, build communities in places that interferes with natures way of supplying water, agriculture etc.

That’s my only logical explanation as to why some of these people are just mental beyond repair and why nature takes them the way they do