• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

But why? Corporations are in business to make profits. Whats in in it for them?

They are being extorted into supporting it with ESG scores. They are more afraid of large investment firms tanking their credit ratings than in losing customers.

They are being extorted into supporting it with ESG scores. They are more afraid of large investment firms tanking their credit ratings than in losing customers.
Idk, it seems like every major corporation succumbs to it.

Of course states will have some differences culturally but overall. The major corporations influence us to an extent. You’d figure they’d maintain status quo.

Uh, here again is the other side of the coin. How many examples is this now ?

w1FlmAr.jpg
BVIPpf0.jpg

bTBkWlN.png

Just watched a segment on this on the news. The Corporate Equality Index (CEI) is quite literally forcing companies to do this crazy ****. Otherwise, reputation and profits may suffer. This is being "regulated" on all of us.

Launched in 2002, the HRC Foundation's Corporate Equality Index has become a roadmap and benchmarking tool for U.S. businesses in the evolving field of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer equality in the workplace. The HRC Foundation is committed to keeping the criteria for the CEI rigorous, fair and transparent by identifying emerging best practices that improve the experiences of LGBTQ employees of participating businesses. Equally important, we are committed to providing the resources and consultation that enable each business to attain a 100 percent rating.

Inside the CEI system pushing brands to endorse celebs like Dylan Mulvaney​

Executives at companies like Nike, Anheuser-Busch and Kate Spade, whose brand endorsements have turned controversial trans influencer Dylan Mulvaney into today’s woke “It girl,” aren’t just virtue signaling.

They’re handing out lucrative deals to what were once considered fringe celebrities because they have to — or risk failing an all-important social credit score that could make or break their businesses.

At stake is their Corporate Equality Index — or CEI — score, which is overseen by the Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBTQ+ political lobbying group in the world.

HRC, which has received millions from George Soros’ Open Society Foundation among others, issues report cards for America’s biggest corporations via the CEI: awarding or subtracting points for how well companies adhere to what HRC calls its “rating criteria.”

Businesses that attain the maximum 100 total points earn the coveted title “Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality.” Fifteen of the top 20 Fortune-ranked companies received 100% ratings last year, according to HRC data.

More than 840 US companies racked up high CEI scores, according to the latest report.

The HRC, which was formed in 1980 and started the CEI in 2002, is led by Kelley Robinson who was named as president in 2022 and worked as a political organizer for Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign.

The HRC lists five major rating criteria, each with its own lengthy subsets, for companies to gain — or lose — CEI points.

woke-rating.jpg

James Lindsay, a political podcaster who runs a site called New Discourses, told The Post that the Human Rights campaign administers the CEI ranking “like an extortion racket, like the Mafia.

It doesn’t just sit back passively either. HRC sends representatives to corporations every year telling them what kind of stuff they have to make visible at the company. They give them a list of demands and if they don’t follow through there’s a threat that you won’t keep your CEI score.”

The CEI is a lesser-known part of the burgeoning ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) “ethical investing” movement increasingly pushed by the country’s top three investment firms. ESG funds invest in companies that oppose fossil fuels, push for unionization, and stress racial and gender equity over merit in hiring and board selection.

As a result, some American CEOs are more concerned about pleasing BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street Bank — who are among the top shareholders of most American publicly-traded corporations (including Nike, Anheuser-Busch and Kate Spade) — than they are about irritating conservatives, numerous sources told The Post.

In December, Florida pulled $2 billion worth of state assets managed by BlackRock. “I think it’s undemocratic of major asset managers to use their power to influence societal outcomes,” Gov. Ron DeSantis said at the time.

In his first veto, President Joe Biden last month rejected a GOP-backed bill that sought to block ESG investing — especially in pension funds where, critics say, American retirement funds will be sacrificed to a radical left-wing agenda.

Protesters in Paris targeted BlackRock’s office there this week due to the company’s role in managing and privatizing pensions, which are at the heart of the French government’s recent retirement-age reforms.

Then there is this....

1681315797380.png

President Biden's Justice Department offered what critics are calling a sweetheart plea deal to a vandal who admitted to defacing a Catholic church with profane graffiti, destroying a statue of the Virgin Mary, assaulting a church worker, and resisting arrest.

A plea agreement reviewed by Fox News Digital shows that the DOJ recommends zero jail time for the perp, Maeve Nota, a 31-year-old transgender individual who vandalized the St. Louise Catholic Church in Bellevue, Washington, following Roe v. Wade's overturning last June.

Nota sharply contrasts with the Biden administration's earlier approach of throwing the book at pro-life protesters outside abortion clinics.

"It is very clear that the Biden Justice Department has politicized and weaponized the FACE Act to go after pro-life Christians praying outside of abortion clinics like Mark Houck while turning a blind eye to violent felons terrorizing and badly damaging Catholic churches like Maeve Nota," Mike Davis, founder of the Article III Project, told Fox News Digital.

"The Biden Justice Department tried to put Houck in prison for 11 years for defending his son while recommending no jail time for Nota after this deranged trans terrorist badly damaged a Catholic church, fought with the police, assaulted a church employee, and scared the hell out of a little old lady praying," Davis said.

Nota smashed two glass doors with rocks and spray-painted the church's outside walls with messages that read, "F--- Catholics," "rot in your fake hell," "kid groomers," and "woman haters," among several other messages.

A church staff member was spray-painted across their face while attempting to chase Nota away.

When officers located Nota, police said he used a backpack full of spray paint cans to smash the police vehicle before turning himself in.

Reactions: MTC
Ouch

And now, distributors are spooked. They’re watching this backlash intensify and it’s starting to cause some major panic.

Daily Mail:

Bud Light sales have plunged and its distributors in the Midwest, the South, and rural areas are ‘spooked’ by backlash after the company partnered with trans TikToker Dylan Mulvaney.
Distributors for Anheuser-Busch products, the company that owns Bud Light, have reported dwindling sales over the weekend, according to trade publication Beer Business Daily.
It comes as a video of a man claiming to be a merchandiser for an A-B affiliate went viral on Twitter as he lamented poor sales and the impact on his livelihood.
‘I’ve never seen such little sales as in the past few days,’ he said. ‘When people don’t buy this beer I don’t make money and I can’t feed my family.’

And while Bud takes a massive financial it with sagging sales, their competitors are soaring:

Beer Business Daily wrote in its report that it sought to unpack the backlash by considering things purely form ‘a marketing and sales perspective’ and ‘ignoring the politics and social issues.’
‘By Thursday afternoon, we had reached out to a handful of A-B distributors who were spooked, most particularly in the Heartland and the South, and even then in their more rural areas,’ it published on Monday.
It specified that data was limited and that the Easter weekend had disrupted consumer patterns, making it harder to spot trends.
‘With the very limited data from a handful of wholesalers, it appears likely Bud Light took a volume hit in some markets over the holiday weekend, particularly in rural areas, which consist of their higher share markets,’ it published.
Anheuser-Busch distributors in the US are split between ‘blue silver’ distributors, that stock MillerCoors products, and ‘red’ distributors which deal in InBev products, the parent to Budweiser and Bud Light.
‘Blue-silver distributors were said to be reaching ‘record high sales’, while the publication received anecdotes of a ‘sea of blue and red [Budweiser and Bud Light] remaining untouched in cold boxes.’

Reactions: MTC
It's almost like....gender dysphoria is a mental illness.

Transsexual activist accused of butchering a Portland taxi driver on Easter Sunday​

A 30-year-old male transsexual has been charged with fatally stabbing a taxi driver in Portland on Easter Sunday. The Oregonian reported that the victim was a longtime driver with Radio Cab.

The company said in a statement on Facebook that the victim — whom police have yet to name — was a “great person who came to work hoping to have a great Easter Sunday shift.”

Darin Campbell, a spokesman for Radio Cab, indicated the victim’s shift was cut short when a passenger butchered him just a few minutes into a fare.

It was “vicious, senseless and brutal,” said Campbell. “There was no conversation. No altercation. Nothing.”

The passenger allegedly had the victim drive him from 22 SW Third Ave. across the river to Southeast Third Avenue and Washington Street. According to Campbell, at the destination, the victim asked his passenger where to drop him off. The suspect allegedly provided a new address, much farther afield.

“When the driver went to put the new address in his GPS, the passenger stabbed him in the neck,” said Campbell.

Police responded to a report of a stabbing in southeast Portland near Southeast Washington Street and Water Avenue just after 6:40 p.m., where they found a victim who had already succumbed to his neck wounds as well as a suspect.

The Portland Police Bureau announced Monday that Moses Lopez had been booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center. He was charged with second-degree murder and the unlawful use of a weapon.

Lopez pleaded non guilty to both charges Monday, reported the Oregonian.

Just days before the murder, on April 3, Lopez had been arrested and charged with menacing two people with a dangerous weapon in Coos County, but was subsequently cut loose without having to post bail.

Andy Ngo of the Post Millennial reported that Lopez is a biological male who claims to be a woman, characterizing him further as an “LGBTQ+ activist.”

They’re handing out lucrative deals to what were once considered fringe celebrities because they have to — or risk failing an all-important social credit score that could make or break their businesses.

At stake is their Corporate Equality Index — or CEI — score, which is overseen by the Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBTQ+ political lobbying group in the world.

HRC, which has received millions from George Soros’ Open Society Foundation among others, issues report cards for America’s biggest corporations via the CEI: awarding or subtracting points for how well companies adhere to what HRC calls its “rating criteria.”

Businesses that attain the maximum 100 total points earn the coveted title “Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Equality.” Fifteen of the top 20 Fortune-ranked companies received 100% ratings last year, according to HRC data.

More than 840 US companies racked up high CEI scores, according to the latest report.

The HRC lists five major rating criteria, each with its own lengthy subsets, for companies to gain — or lose — CEI points.

woke-rating.jpg

James Lindsay, a political podcaster who runs a site called New Discourses, told The Post that the Human Rights campaign administers the CEI ranking “like an extortion racket, like the Mafia.

It doesn’t just sit back passively either. HRC sends representatives to corporations every year telling them what kind of stuff they have to make visible at the company. They give them a list of demands and if they don’t follow through there’s a threat that you won’t keep your CEI score.”

The CEI is a lesser-known part of the burgeoning ESG (Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance) “ethical investing” movement increasingly pushed by the country’s top three investment firms. ESG funds invest in companies that oppose fossil fuels, push for unionization, and stress racial and gender equity over merit in hiring and board selection.
How 'bout this... publish the complete list of these companies' scores... and us liberty-lovin' folk will commit to financially support the companies...

at the very bottom of the list.

As a result, some American CEOs are more concerned about pleasing BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street Bank — who are among the top shareholders of most American publicly-traded corporations (including Nike, Anheuser-Busch and Kate Spade) — than they are about irritating conservatives, numerous sources told The Post.

When profits plummet and shareholders see their stock values drop, THEN will these CEOs still care about their ESG scores?

Corporate ESG scores. The company I work for just started a whole new division dedicated to getting the score as high as possible. The **** that is coming down the pike in the next 18-20 months will drop your jaw.
Which is all financed by Soros’ Open Societies Institute.

Uh, here again is the other side of the coin. How many examples is this now ?

w1FlmAr.jpg
BVIPpf0.jpg

bTBkWlN.png
Hit the nail on the coffin with the second gif. Why people get offended is baffling.

The liberals whine about symbols and images all the time. So now that the shoe is on the other foot.

My take: companies and people have the freedom to do as they please in regards to social issues. That’s part of the beauty of living in a free society.

However don’t attack your own brothers & sisters who differ in opinion. We have the freedoms to be critical of politics, corporations etc. It’s those who can be civil amongst disagreements that have to suffer the consequences of a very loud few

My take: companies and people have the freedom to do as they please in regards to social issues. That’s part of the beauty of living in a free society.
Not anymore. ESG scores tells me that freedom is lost, at least for corporations. And we don't live in a free society. Never have. Freedom in America is an illusion. I think we are like 17th in the world on the freedom index.

However don’t attack your own brothers & sisters who differ in opinion. We have the freedoms to be critical of politics, corporations etc. It’s those who can be civil amongst disagreements that have to suffer the consequences of a very loud few
I am looking for that liberal that can be civil in a disagreement. Very hard to find. At a time, it was just a very loud few. Now, it is a very loud many on both sides. We'll probably differ as to why that is, but doesn't change the fact.

All I want is for this government to leave me alone. Stop stealing from me.

Not anymore. ESG scores tells me that freedom is lost, at least for corporations. And we don't live in a free society. Never have. Freedom in America is an illusion. I think we are like 17th in the world on the freedom index.

I am looking for that liberal that can be civil in a disagreement. Very hard to find. At a time, it was just a very loud few. Now, it is a very loud many on both sides. We'll probably differ as to why that is, but doesn't change the fact.

I’m the same way. I want the government to leave me alone. I work, pay my taxes. Just leave the politics out of my leisure.

I personally can tune it out. For those who take a strong stance on the left or right. Fight for your beliefs, but I honestly hope you find peace somewhere

@Sarge
We have freedoms in a sense in we can be critical without facing any real threat of being arkancided/Putincided.

Don’t feel like what you fought for is for not. I don’t say it, only because my grandpa said he served out of service(choice) and for his family’s safety and not accolades. So I carry that belief no matter if you’re left or right you can express yourself at your own doing. If it draws attention wanted or unwanted. Those are the consequences for you to face.

But honestly man, thank you for keeping this country free.

Last edited:
You know, the only issue I have with the LGBTQBXYZ trans community is their incessant need to have 6 year olds as an audience.

As far as Bud Light goes, they can have that piss-swill, and if companies are more concerned with social standing than their bottom line, well, that's on them.

Yup

I’m the same way. I want the government to leave me alone. I work, pay my taxes. Just leave the politics out of my leisure.

I personally can tune it out. For those who take a strong stance on the left or right. Fight for your beliefs, but I honestly hope you find peace somewhere

Just remember you may not care about politics, but they certainly care about you.

These decisions reach everyone in time. They reach your children and set the country on a path of self destruction.

I wish I could personally ignore it, but ignoring it doesn't make it go away. Just like if you found out you had cancer and you just decide to ignore it.

The nation has had a long slow growing cancer for many years, if we don't cut it out, it will kill us for certain. It may already be too late because it has metastasized into vital areas.

"The most basic question is not what is best, but who shall decide what is best."

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."

"You may have the right to live anyway you like, but you don't have the right to have other people like it. Respect it or pay for it."

"The problem isn't that Johnny can't read. The problem isn't even that Johnny can't think. The problem is that Johnny doesn't know what thinking is; he confuses it with feeling."

- Thomas Sewell