• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump endorses black guy!

I trust Trump to pick the best man for the job. Rock on Mr. James, rock on.

What what what. Looking past color, religion, sex, and picking people that can do the job. That’s an idea that I think should take hold. No wait, we should pick someone for a job because we need to fill a quota slot

Ben Shapiro (and I don't like everything he does but on this I agree) states the definition of left vs. right in as follows:

Left wants equality of outcome
Right wants equality of opportunity

It's really as simple as that. Either you believe in one or the other and your entire philosophy/goal of government is to reach one or the other objective.

That's why the left want to break us all down into "sub-groups" because they can continue to pound the inequalities of outcome. You can always find one demographic or one group that is not equal to another on outcome. And you can prey on that to get votes/policy.

I believe in equality of opportunity. That people can and will fail at no cause or willfulness of the government. And that government has no obligation to protect people from their own bad decisions.

It's actually pretty simple when you break it all down today.

Reactions: MTC
"Spectacular".

Trump's usage of superior adjectives is always interesting...very, very interesting.

He doesn’t have tokens. Ben Carson was more than qualified and so is this guy. The lefties call them tokens and Uncle Toms just to keep their false racism narrative alive.

which is why I posted that.....

He put Doctor Tom Carson in charge of destroying black communities through HUD, I'm sure he desires even more self loathing quislings to do his evil bidding.

just shut the **** up you clueless twatwaffle

He put Doctor Tom Carson in charge of destroying black communities through HUD, I'm sure he desires even more self loathing quislings to do his evil bidding.
Too lare. LBJ already did that with his Great Society.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yes. Dr Carson even went against his own kind by focusing on his studies and getting an education and becoming a great success. A traitor to his race!

Utterly hilarious. One side of the political isle is solely responsible for the destruction of the black community alright....but it ain't Trump's side.

"Doctor Tom Carson"? Elfie is obviously co-opting the "Uncle Tom" reference. This is the 4th or 5th time that she has used clearly racist names when referring to African-Americans.

And she thinks conservatives are racist?

"Doctor Tom Carson"? Elfie is obviously co-opting the "Uncle Tom" reference. This is the 4th or 5th time that she has used clearly racist names when referring to African-Americans.

And she thinks conservatives are racist?

It's a nicer way of saying House Ni****r. But, it;s all good....elfie ain't racist.

It's a nicer way of saying House Ni****r. But, it;s all good....elfie ain't racist.

Everyone knows that real African-Americans can only be Democrats.

Everyone knows that real African-Americans can only be Democrats.

And they don't want to be successful, because that's acting white.

Sadly that's what today's Liberal tries to convince black people.

And they don't want to be successful, because that's acting white.

Sadly that's what today's Liberal tries to convince black people.

More accurately, that you can't be successful without government help.