• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump is getting a little wobbly

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
“I’m changing. We need highly-skilled people in this country,” Trump said during the Fox News Republican debate in Detroit. “If we can’t do it, we will get them in.”

The dew is coming off the lily here. If he keeps this **** up, he's done.

He's talking about high end people, not peons. Out liberal universities turn out a **** product.

Trump's clarification:

DONALD J. TRUMP POSITION ON VISAS

"Megyn Kelly asked about highly-skilled immigration. The H-1B program is neither high-skilled nor immigration: these are temporary foreign workers, imported from abroad, for the explicit purpose of substituting for American workers at lower pay. I remain totally committed to eliminating rampant, widespread H-1B abuse and ending outrageous practices such as those that occurred at Disney in Florida when Americans were forced to train their foreign replacements. I will end forever the use of the H-1B as a cheap labor program, and institute an absolute requirement to hire American workers first for every visa and immigration program. No exceptions." #GOPDebate

He's talking about high end people, not peons. Out liberal universities turn out a **** product.
Hey . How can they be a **** product when they have all of those trophies?

He has no choice. He's spouted off about a lot of stuff without knowing what he was talking about or thinking it through. He either changes or gets exposed.