• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump loss is Hillary's gain

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/199...itches-support-from-trump-to-hillary-clinton/

Will Quigg, KKK Grand Dragon in California, Switches Support From Trump to Hillary Clinton

A prominent white supremacist who was supporting Donald Trump has switched his support to Hillary Clinton, he said on Monday.

Will Quigg, a grand dragon with the Ku Klux Klan’s California branch, said he supports Clinton because she has a “hidden agenda.”

We want Hillary Clinton to win. She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda.
— Will Quigg, Ku Klux Klan
“We want Hillary Clinton to win. She is telling everybody one thing, but she has a hidden agenda,” Quigg, a grand dragon of the KKK’s California chapter who is responsible for recruitment across the Western United States, told the Telegraph.

He did not elaborate on Clinton’s “hidden agenda,” saying: “I cannot reveal my sources.”

“It’s my opinion—if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her,” he said.

He added: “She’s telling everybody what they want to hear so she can get elected, because she’s Bill Clinton’s wife, she’s close to the Bushes. [But] once she’s in the presidency, she’s going to come out and her true colors are going to show.”

Quigg said that some of the policies that Clinton has said she’s against, she actually supports.

“Border policies are going to be put in place. Our second amendment rights [favoring gun ownership] that she’s saying she’s against now, she’s not against. She’s just our choice for the presidency,” he claimed.

When asked why he said on Twitter last September that he was supporting Trump, Quigg said that “was before we found out about what Hillary Clinton’s main agenda was.”

But last year, he tweeted to Trump: “@realDonaldTrump. You Sir are the only hope we have of getting WHITE AMERICA BACK! We all will be voting for you!”

Quigg made headlines late last month after he was injured in a brawl with counter-protesters in Anaheim, California. He gave an interview after the fracas, saying that he asked police for security before their demonstration but was denied.

--------------------

good thing he's used to being denied extra security.

Well, Hildebeast hates the Jooz too, so.....

Lolz. So she's responsible for the opinions of everyone she knows? Gimme a break.

This is to say nothing of the LIE that opposing the Israeli Apartheid Regime is equivalent to "hating Jews". Most American Jews oppose Israeli Apartheid and Benjamin Netanyahu.

What's really interesting to me is that when DBS started a thread on Israel's questionable legitimacy, and the facts about it's illegally obtained sovereignty were posted, NOT ONE OF YOU even attempted to address it. It seems to me that even the most strident proponents of Israeli Apartheid know that it's immoral. That Israel's sovereignty is illegitimate, and that her racial policies are abhorrent. It's just that your hatred of Muslims goes beyond your belief in justice.

she paid $10k per month to someone to spout anti-semitic to her.

and, yes, I hate Muslims. **** them.

she paid $10k per month to someone to spout anti-semitic to her.

and, yes, I hate Muslims. **** them.

Again, you're dodging and misrepresenting.

Being anti-Zionist is not being anti-semetic. Again a MAJORITY of American Jews are not sympathetic to Israeli Apartheid. So that dog just don't hunt. Obama is the most openly anti Apartheid State president we've had and he won the Jewish vote. TWICE.

You hate Muslims. I am curious why you right wingers so readily admit hating Muslims, but are scared to admit when you hate Blacks and Hispanics. I mean, if you're going to be a hater, why hold back?

I am curious why you right wingers so readily admit hating Muslims

this is why
911_attacks.jpg

i dont hate blacks or hispanics any less than i hate caucasians and asians.
but i reserve a special slice of the pie chart for muslims.

Again, you're dodging and misrepresenting.

Being anti-Zionist is not being anti-semetic. Again a MAJORITY of American Jews are not sympathetic to Israeli Apartheid. So that dog just don't hunt. Obama is the most openly anti Apartheid State president we've had and he won the Jewish vote. TWICE.

You hate Muslims. I am curious why you right wingers so readily admit hating Muslims, but are scared to admit when you hate Blacks and Hispanics. I mean, if you're going to be a hater, why hold back?

Um... Muslim is a follower of an ugly religion, not a race of people.

In light of all the Christian bashing you do in order to protect Islam, why do you people hold back?..., just say you hate Christians.

Last edited:
this is why

i dont hate blacks or hispanics any less than i hate caucasians and asians.
but i reserve a special slice of the pie chart for muslims.

By that logic, the people who blew up those buildings were justified, seeing as how Americans support violence against Muslims in the Middle East. Now you're making their argument for them.

Um... Muslim is a follower of an ugly religion, not a race of people.

In light of all the Christian bashing you do in order to protect Islam, why do you people hold back?..., just say you hate Christians.

Oh? Where have I bashed Christians?

By that logic, the people who blew up those buildings were justified, seeing as how Americans support violence against Muslims in the Middle East. Now you're making their argument for them.

Oh? Where have I bashed Christians?

Where has anyone bashed blacks?

Where has anyone bashed blacks?

The examples are legion.

The Treyvon and Furgeson threads is rife with examples of board members justifying the use of violence against Blacks as justified because Black people are supposedly dangerous. This is to say nothing of the constant Hispanic bashing over immigration, and the repeated attempts to sweep white racism under the rug while pretending that the only racist people in America are Black or Hispanic. This is why they keep throwing the word "racism" into every discussion. So no discussion of actual racism can take place.

The examples are legion.

The Treyvon and Furgeson threads is rife with examples of board members justifying the use of violence against Blacks as justified because Black people are supposedly dangerous. This is to say nothing of the constant Hispanic bashing over immigration, and the repeated attempts to sweep white racism under the rug while pretending that the only racist people in America are Black or Hispanic. This is why they keep throwing the word "racism" into every discussion. So no discussion of actual racism can take place.

damn...so much wrong here....so posters here support violence against blacks because blacks are dangerous? Don't think so, most here are fully against violence against anyone, but if someone is violent themselves and meets a violent end, then they pretty much got what they deserve (this is not aimed specifically at either of the two cases you mentioned, just a general viewpoint) hipanics are not bashed over immigration, they are bashed over ILLEGAL immigration, there is a HUGE difference. Racists come in all colors...but the only ones demonized by the media are the white racists...."black lives matter" anyone?????

Lolz. So she's responsible for the opinions of everyone she knows? Gimme a break.

Where was your outrage when David Duke endorsed Trump, and the Left Stream Media tried to crucify him?

I'll tell you what is funny......how the MSM tries to nail Trump, on these "trumped" up charges(see what I did there), and he makes them look like podunk rookies. He just did it to George Stephepoopolos this morning. LMFAO!

There is George S, who worked for the Cllintons. Yeah, I am sure he is unbiased.

Where was your outrage when David Duke endorsed Trump, and the Left Stream Media tried to crucify him?

He tried to equivocate. That's what got him into trouble. The other thing is that he lied about knowing who Duke was when there are quotes of him discussing Duke in the past. Had he handled this right, he could have made this nothing more than a one day email joke. And for the record, Trump is not responsible for every Tom Dick and Yahoo that endorses him. That would be silly.

I'll tell you what is funny......how the MSM tries to nail Trump, on these "trumped" up charges(see what I did there), and he makes them look like podunk rookies. He just did it to George Stephepoopolos this morning. LMFAO!

There is George S, who worked for the Cllintons. Yeah, I am sure he is unbiased.

Trump is an easy target because he says ridiculous things. The media cares mostly about ratings and sensationalism, and they LOVE Trump. Never a slow news day with Trump around and the media is cashing in big time. Even Fox News has gone full tilt into bashing Trump. Ideology? Nope. Ratings. The media are ******, vampires, and opportunists. Con men with production budgets. There's not a principled bone between the lot of them.

And you who else loves all this ****? Donald Trump.

Trump is an easy target because he says ridiculous things. The media cares mostly about ratings and sensationalism, and they LOVE Trump. Never a slow news day with Trump around and the media is cashing in big time. Even Fox News has gone full tilt into bashing Trump. Ideology? Nope. Ratings.

Horseshit. The media is controlled by group of idealogues, who dictate what words you can say, and what ideas matter. If you do not see this, you are naive.
Oh, and most are savvy enough to do it subtly. It is not what you say, but what you choose to cover, and what you choose to omit. The jig is up.

Horseshit. The media is controlled by group of idealogues, who dictate what words you can say, and what ideas matter. If you do not see this, you are naive.
Oh, and most are savvy enough to do it subtly. It is not what you say, but what you choose to cover, and what you choose to omit. The jig is up.

Damn. You really believe that, don't you?

Gay Marriage. If what you're saying was true, why not come out for it 15 years ago? Because it wasn't popular. It wouldn't garner ratings. As soon as it became a hot button topic, the media ran a story on it every 15 seconds. Why? Ratings. MONEY. You ever run a business? Ever done marketing or sales? Business people are RAPACIOUSLY greedy. It's what made us the wealthiest nation in the world by no small margin.

I feel bad that you believe in these Illuminati conspiracy theories. I really do, because alot of Americans do. It keeps you fighting your fellow citizens, rather than addressing the real problems that face us as a whole. Greed runs America. Not ideology or some cigar chomping room full of Free Masons. Greedy *** ************* who manipulate us into fighting each other.

Damn. You really believe that, don't you?

Gay Marriage. If what you're saying was true, why not come out for it 15 years ago? Because it wasn't popular. It wouldn't garner ratings. As soon as it became a hot button topic, the media ran a story on it every 15 seconds. Why? Ratings. MONEY. You ever run a business? Ever done marketing or sales? Business people are RAPACIOUSLY greedy. It's what made us the wealthiest nation in the world by no small margin.

I feel bad that you believe in these Illuminati conspiracy theories. I really do, because alot of Americans do. It keeps you fighting your fellow citizens, rather than addressing the real problems that face us as a whole. Greed runs America. Not ideology or some cigar chomping room full of Free Masons. Greedy *** ************* who manipulate us into fighting each other.

Thank you.

I've always wanted to believe that Fox News was fair and balanced. Now you have convinced me.

BTW , your illuminati claims make you look childish, and dumb. I was referring to the consolidation of media...

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

Thank you.

I've always wanted to believe that Fox News was fair and balanced. Now you have convinced me.

BTW , your illuminati claims make you look childish, and dumb. I was referring to the consolidation of media...

http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

This is not news. But you're missing the point of it all.

Media consolidation is not about promoting agendas. It's about making more money. That is why companies merge: the small company sells out for a payday, the big company acquires a new revenue stream. Politics don't have jack **** to do with it. Now, do people in power have pet issues and causes? Of course they do. But the vast majority of their programming is aimed at one thing: garnering ratings to generate revenue.

Historically the mainstream media is incredibly liberal and has buried stories and fabricated stories to support their side... The newspapers were mostly owned by a handfull of families and the networks were all owned by ultra liberals for a long time... Cbs and nbc would both fire people for being openly republican through the 80's.....

The advent of cable and talk radio politics let right wing nutjobs level the playinsome, but its mostly all spin all the time....

With the internet and social media, control and relivence to msm is fading fast, thus is why establisment cronies are facing more and more opposition.. Its harder to spin the instant news

This is not news. But you're missing the point of it all.

Media consolidation is not about promoting agendas. It's about making more money. That is why companies merge: the small company sells out for a payday, the big company acquires a new revenue stream. Politics don't have jack **** to do with it. Now, do people in power have pet issues and causes? Of course they do. But the vast majority of their programming is aimed at one thing: garnering ratings to generate revenue.

So you understand the profit motive....that is good.
Also, so when corporations will not locate to black communities,....the profit motive.......you will understand?

So you understand the profit motive....that is good.
Also, so when corporations will not locate to black communities,....the profit motive.......you will understand?

Absolutely. Most Black people who have anything get the hell out as fast as possible. Much of the mess in Black communities is the direct result of integration. Not white flight, but Black flight. Drugs and demagogues filled the leadership vacuum. But that happened 40 years ago. Moving forward I'd like to see more Black people joining the military and allowing the GI Bill/finacial aid to be used for trade schools and not just universities. We have a lack of skilled laborers in America. You can't export plumbing and electrician jobs. Or mechanics. Or trucking. Those jobs are always looking for people, but apprenticeships and trucking school cost money. For a fraction of what college costs, we could put alot of people through trade school and get them working union level wage jobs.

We have a lack of skilled laborers in America. You can't export plumbing and electrician jobs. Or mechanics. Or trucking. Those jobs are always looking for people, but apprenticeships and trucking school cost money. For a fraction of what college costs, we could put alot of people through trade school and get them working union level wage jobs.

This stems directly from the Government wanting to force feed every single kid into college and constantly pressuring schools that X percentage of students need to be going to college or schools will be given negative reports and poor performance scores at the state level. On several occasions in the past 10 years I have sat in trainings where state education officials have come in and attempted to start a movement to get the Vocational kids OUT of their Vocational programs and forcing them into college prep classes instead, even though the kids no interest in college. This movement comes around about every 3 years or so and they never go anywhere. It's so easy to get blank stares and silence out of these people when they start that ****. I always raise my hand and ask something like, "So if we pull all our kids our of Vocational classes, who is going to fix all the cars and appliances in 5 years?" You'd think I asked for a breakdown of Einstein's theories in detail.

This stems directly from the Government wanting to force feed every single kid into college and constantly pressuring schools that X percentage of students need to be going to college or schools will be given negative reports and poor performance scores at the state level. On several occasions in the past 10 years I have sat in trainings where state education officials have come in and attempted to start a movement to get the Vocational kids OUT of their Vocational programs and forcing them into college prep classes instead, even though the kids no interest in college. This movement comes around about every 3 years or so and they never go anywhere. It's so easy to get blank stares and silence out of these people when they start that ****. I always raise my hand and ask something like, "So if we pull all our kids our of Vocational classes, who is going to fix all the cars and appliances in 5 years?" You'd think I asked for a breakdown of Einstein's theories in detail.

Something needs to happen where we realize that not everybody wants a STEM degree. Not everyone wants to be a programmer or network analyst. Some guys are just good with their hands, or like driving. Those vocations are still very much in demand. But as you say, vocation students are being forced into the University racket. And yes, it's a racket.

Sanders "free college" idea would make college worthless and equivalent to 13th-16th grade.

I agree our high schools have pandered too much to ideals of "college or bust" principles. And high schools continue to waste valuable time and resources trying to force a college curriculum down kids throats that have no interest or talent to take advantage of it.

The vocational system is this country has gotten a terrible rap and is grossly underutilized and underfunded. With unions concentrating on the "low hanging fruit" is the public sector (which should be outlawed), the after high school apprenticeship programs and tradesman learning opportunities are missing in our economy.

Not everyone is cut out to be college educated. But options to continue education in a trade is vital to making people feel self-worth and accomplishment.

If Bernie Sanders was a true communist (and you read through his bullshit), I could easily see his "free college" transform into "free vocational training" into "placing kids into trades based on test scores".....

And that does sound a bit too much like Marxism for my taste.