• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Donald Trump's air fleet

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/23/politics/donald-trump-airplane-details/index.html

757-200

24B395F700000578-2911322-Real_estate_tycoon_Donald_Trump_owns_a_Boeing_757_  jet_that_is_re-a-30_1421327204791.jpg

20046_bar.jpg

article-0-0D7C481B00000578-49_634x350.jpg

1325069808_select_image_34_image_0_N.jpg

102511940-Trump1.530x298.jpg

Trump%2527s+helicopter.jpg

Meet Donald Trump's air fleet
See? Trump can cut government spending right there just by using his own planes and helicopters.

Trump wearing a ballcap just ain't right though. It doesn't work for him.

See? Trump can cut government spending right there just by using his own planes and helicopters.

The White House is probably like a rustic country cottage to him - maybe he can refurbish that

Melania would to do it right

220px-Melania_Trump_2011.jpg

Took the words right out of my mouth. No more taxpayer funded trips on Air Force one to go play golf.

Donald Trump surging in New Hampshire, Iowa

Donald Trump has surged to the lead in the New Hampshire GOP presidential primary and virtually erased Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s advantage in the Iowa caucuses, according to new NBC News/Marist polls released Sunday

On the Democratic side, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton leads her closest rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) in both early states. In Iowa, Clinton is doubling up Sanders, 55 percent to 26 percent. No other candidate moves the needle: Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley, in third place, is at just 4 percent.

Despite Clinton’s leads in the two states, there are warning signs in these surveys for the general election. Significant majorities of registered voters have unfavorable opinions of Clinton: Her favorable-to-unfavorable rating in Iowa is 37 percent/56 percent, similar to the 37 percent/57 percent she owns in New Hampshire.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/donald-trump-new-hampshire-iowa-120628.html?hp=lc3_4

The White House is probably like a rustic country cottage to him - maybe he can refurbish that

Melania would to do it right

220px-Melania_Trump_2011.jpg

I've always thought that if i could have magic powers or a genie popped out of a lamp, I'd like 1) to be President and 2) have Morgan Fairchild as First Lady.

Speaking of candidates.................

On Tuesday afternoon, GOP hopeful Dr. Ben Carson appeared on The Lead with Jake Tapper on CNN to discuss the Planned Parenthood baby parts business model, and made some simple, obvious, but altogether inarguable points. One moment in particular stood out and was featured in a video Tuesday evening by Digitas Daily.

Jake Tapper, who is an excellent and competent interviewer, asked exactly the right question, and Dr. Carson gave exactly the right answer. Tapper asked whether Dr. Carson had an answer to whether defunding Planned Parenthood would be detrimental to people in poor areas based on Planned Parenthood's claim that they are the only provider of women's medical services. Dr. Carson's brief reply is pretty much a conversation ender.

"I thought that they were supposed to be able to get all those things based on Obamacare. Why do we need Planned Parenthood ?"

Speaking of candidates.................

On Tuesday afternoon, GOP hopeful Dr. Ben Carson appeared on The Lead with Jake Tapper on CNN to discuss the Planned Parenthood baby parts business model, and made some simple, obvious, but altogether inarguable points. One moment in particular stood out and was featured in a video Tuesday evening by Digitas Daily.

Jake Tapper, who is an excellent and competent interviewer, asked exactly the right question, and Dr. Carson gave exactly the right answer. Tapper asked whether Dr. Carson had an answer to whether defunding Planned Parenthood would be detrimental to people in poor areas based on Planned Parenthood's claim that they are the only provider of women's medical services. Dr. Carson's brief reply is pretty much a conversation ender.

"I thought that they were supposed to be able to get all those things based on Obamacare. Why do we need Planned Parenthood ?"
BOOM. Mike drop. Walk off.

Trump probably isn't going to leak or speak about any of his ideas until the 1st debate. Why let your opponents see your hand?

The libtard media cares more about a lion in Africa than they do about harvesting babies.

There are less than 20,000 lions left in the wild.

Last I checked human population was over 7 billion.

You guys can sit on your wood crates and argue left/right politics all you want, but overpopulation is going to catch up with us all. It's just a matter of time.

Abortion is legal and if there are some good scientific uses for the fetuses already scheduled to be terminated, so be it. All the better. Same thing as being an organ donor (which everyone should be by law in my opinion). ******* religious crazies that think the body is some sort of "temple" after death that needs to be treated in a special way. It's just a bunch of cells and organs and potentially useful matter. Even if you believe in a soul, that's long gone to heaven/hell. Who cares what happens to the shell?

Abortion is legal and if there are some good scientific uses for the fetuses already scheduled to be terminated, so be it.

Oh boy, I'm betting the people here are gonna have a problem with that one.

You might as well have suggested they use aborted fetuses to feed the lions.

You guys can sit on your wood crates and argue left/right politics all you want, but overpopulation is going to catch up with us all. It's just a matter of time.

Abortion is legal and if there are some good scientific uses for the fetuses already scheduled to be terminated, so be it. All the better. Same thing as being an organ donor (which everyone should be by law in my opinion). ******* religious crazies that think the body is some sort of "temple" after death that needs to be treated in a special way. It's just a bunch of cells and organs and potentially useful matter. Even if you believe in a soul, that's long gone to heaven/hell. Who cares what happens to the shell?

It would be far better to kill all the leftist freaks who think that slaying defenseless babies and selling their body parts is good. Life ends when the heart stops beating. It begins when it starts beating.

Also speaking of candidates.........let's listen in on a Bernie conversation.

[video]http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/bernie-sanders-schools-vox-on-immigration/article/2569162?custom_click=rss[/video]

Stick to the football side...... You're good at that

'The Trump steamroller' continues to crush GOP rivals — even in their own states

Trump leading two of his GOP rivals — in their home state of Florida.

The poll found Trump with 26% of the vote among Republican primary voters in the state, compared to 20% for former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R) and roughly 10% for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Florida).

http://www.businessinsider.com/poll-donald-trump-leads-jeb-rubio-florida-2015-7

Status
Not open for further replies.