• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Cruz is the only one who's handling Trump right and not taking the media's bait. You don't make yourself look good by making other people look bad. When asked by the MSM about Trump, the correct answer is something like "Mr. Trump has expressed his opinion on _____ and if you have any questions, you need to ask him. When it comes to ____ I believe that ____."

Trump wearing a ballcap just ain't right though. It doesn't work for him.

Ron. Its not for him, its for his supporters. Make America great. Joe average isn't going to buy a custom suit, but the cap, heck yes.

LIBS ON TRUMP. OMG, they are 100% right on two points.

Chris Matthews "I think it is deeper than anger, I think there is a sense of betrayal among the best and the brightest, that we have given the country away on the border, on debt, on jobs. They feel like they have been betrayed by the elite and Donald Trump, ironically, is fighting the elite here, and the little guys is rooting for him."

"And the more we attack him," says Chuck Todd, "the more powerful he gets."

Ron. Its not for him, its for his supporters. Make America great. Joe average isn't going to buy a custom suit, but the cap, heck yes.

I'd get one myself but the squared-off trucker style doesn't work for me. Need a slouch cap. My dad wears trucker caps. They don't look good on him either.

Trump, not beholden to the GOP establishment, is the wildcard to all candidates, republican and democrat. He discusses the undiscussable and the average American loves it. No other candidate would say a thing about illegal immigration except "reform", because it sounds like something ( to latinos) but really means nothing.

Today he said that right now he's focused on the other republican candidates and that he's not worried about Hillary, she'll be easy. I wish he would've said "he'll".

This train isn't stopping. It's going to get bigger, stronger and faster! Hop on and enjoy the ride. Make America great again!

LIBS ON TRUMP. OMG, they are 100% right on two points.

Chris Matthews "I think it is deeper than anger, I think there is a sense of betrayal among the best and the brightest, that we have given the country away on the border, on debt, on jobs. They feel like they have been betrayed by the elite and Donald Trump, ironically, is fighting the elite here, and the little guys is rooting for him."

It can be said with absolute truthfulness that Trumps rise to the top is Obamas fault....and don't misunderstand, this is a good thing.

I'm officially on the Trump bandwagon.

ha ha

Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'doing absolutely nothing for the black community'

Days after assuring that he has the support of Hispanic voters, Donald Trump has now claimed that African-American people are also on his side - and that Obama has let them down.

In yet another round of bashing the President, the billionaire said Obama has done 'absolutely nothing' for the black community.

He gave the comments during an interview on Sunday with ABC This Week.

'I think he (Obama) has done a very poor job as president,' Trump said.

'We have $18 trillion in debt and (it's) going up rapidly

'We don't have victories anymore. China is killing us on trade, Mexico is killing us at the border and also on trade.

'I think that he has set a very poor standard. I think that he has set a very low bar. And I think that it's a shame for the African-American people.

'And by the way, he has done nothing for African-American people.

'You look at what's going on with their income levels, their youth

'I thought he would be a great cheerleader for this country. I thought that he would have done a great job for the Africa-American citizens of this country.

'He has done nothing. They are worse now than just about ever.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Obama-doing-absolutely-black-community.html

ha ha

Donald Trump accuses Obama of 'doing absolutely nothing for the black community'

Days after assuring that he has the support of Hispanic voters, Donald Trump has now claimed that African-American people are also on his side - and that Obama has let them down.

In yet another round of bashing the President, the billionaire said Obama has done 'absolutely nothing' for the black community.

He gave the comments during an interview on Sunday with ABC This Week.

'I think he (Obama) has done a very poor job as president,' Trump said.

'We have $18 trillion in debt and (it's) going up rapidly

'We don't have victories anymore. China is killing us on trade, Mexico is killing us at the border and also on trade.

'I think that he has set a very poor standard. I think that he has set a very low bar. And I think that it's a shame for the African-American people.

'And by the way, he has done nothing for African-American people.

'You look at what's going on with their income levels, their youth

'I thought he would be a great cheerleader for this country. I thought that he would have done a great job for the Africa-American citizens of this country.

'He has done nothing. They are worse now than just about ever.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Obama-doing-absolutely-black-community.html

He's 100% correct.

He is 100% correct. That is why people like him. He nails it.

He is 100% correct. That is why people like him. He nails it.

Not only is he correct, he's not afraid to speak the truth. Others are. Trump needs to slowly change his tone, and branch out to other issues in the in the months to follow.

I quote Ronald Reagan who’s quotes have stood the test of time.

“Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?”

Is Trump the new revitalized Republican? Honestly I think he is, and I hope the others follow suit. Republicans today can’t win with an unfair press and a mute button on their ideas. They need to speak the truth.

Trump's also hitting home because he's talking about actual issues and not the religious right moral fiber crap that the Tea Party seemed to promote (and loses steam on a national level).

If he keeps targeting immigration, the economy, jobs, wealth distribution, foreign policy, debt, government spending.... these are the real issues. Not abortion, gay marriage or gun rights. Those issues are small peanuts that are mostly resolved by the courts anyhow no matter how much bitching is done about them.

Trump's also hitting home because he's talking about actual issues and not the religious right moral fiber crap that the Tea Party seemed to promote (and loses steam on a national level).

If he keeps targeting immigration, the economy, jobs, wealth distribution, foreign policy, debt, government spending.... these are the real issues. Not abortion, gay marriage or gun rights. Those issues are small peanuts that are mostly resolved by the courts anyhow no matter how much bitching is done about them.

Spoken like someone who knows exactly nothing about the Tea Party except what he's been spoon fed by pmsnbc.

With all due respect ( and I respect you ), I must disagree on the points of Abortion or Gun rights. I would say 1/3 of the population has this box checked as a concern and its a reason that gets people out to vote.

Yes the courts decide, but who picks the federal judges and the supreme court in the past 7 years? Obama. He has put in anti gun, and pro-abortion types. And he has penned laws to limit the ammunition. If Hillary Clinton is elected the USA is looking at 12-16 years of stacking the courts with liberals. This will in fact greatly diminish one’s right to bear arms. Trump should champion gun rights, and not touch abortion in my view.

Best part of the link:

His favorability rating has improved dramatically with 52 percent saying they have a positive view of Trump, against 35 percent who view him negatively. Before Trump launched his presidential bid in June, only 20 percent had a positive view of him, compared to 55 percent who viewed him negatively.

[video]https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xat1/v/t42.1790-2/11267483_10152818988225981_513451570_n.mp4?efg=eyJ ybHIiOjQxMCwicmxhIjo1NjF9&rl=410&vabr=228&oh=edaa32280d16dc5336b90e07e903abca&oe=55BFEA08[/video]

Trump has actually built things and got things done. He can swing a deal. All of the others haven't done anything. They never oversaw a project or swung a business deal. If americans really want jobs back in this country they should choose trump. If all try want is a measly welfare check, pick sanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.