• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of the link:

His favorability rating has improved dramatically with 52 percent saying they have a positive view of Trump, against 35 percent who view him negatively. Before Trump launched his presidential bid in June, only 20 percent had a positive view of him, compared to 55 percent who viewed him negatively.

That's because when people actually listen to him, instead of just dismissing his candidacy, they like him. He's the only one with common sense. All the other candidates are bums who won't fix a damn thing. Not only should Trump be President, he has the potential to be the greatest President ever.

With debate looming, Trump has huge lead in new poll

The identities of the 10 Republicans likely to be on stage at Thursday’s presidential debate are coming into focus after another poll on Monday shows Donald Trump running away from the rest of the field and Rick Perry lagging behind his competitors for the final spot.

A new Monmouth University poll has Trump at 26 percent, easily topping his competitors. The next-closest candidates — former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker — are at 12 percent and 11 percent, respectively.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/donald-trump-2016-poll-republican-debate-120932.html

I'm happy you guys are happy that Trump is leading the pack with the GOP base, ie grumpy old white men. Not sure how this is gonna play out in a national election, but don't want to rain on your parade.

trump-latino-816x422.jpg

I'm happy you guys are happy that Trump is leading the pack with the GOP base, ie grumpy old white men. Not sure how this is gonna play out in a national election, but don't want to rain on your parade.

If 94% of blacks voted for Obama, is it racist if 94% of whites vote for Trump?

Telemundo?

ha!

Miami station owned by the drug cartels, they are not happy he might build a wall!

I like Ted Cruz

TED CRUZ SPEAKS IN LA, CONTINUES QUEST TO END IRAN DEAL

"Mr. President, we see across the globe the rise in radical Islamic terror. i’ll tell you right now you cannot win a war on radical Islamic terror with a president and an administration unwilling to utter the words “radical Islamic terror.”

“If this deal is such a good idea, then I challenge President Obama and Secretary Kerry and Secretary Clinton to come and look in the eyes of the mothers and fathers who have lost their soldiers and tell them it’s a good idea.

In the midst of negotiating this deal, Ayatollah Khameini led a chant of “Death to America” while American flags were burning. If history teaches one principle, it is that if somebody tells you they want to kill you, believe them.

http://www.natsentinel.com/ted-cruz-speaks-in-la-continues-quest-to-end-iran-deal/

Ted Cruz - who doesn't love bacon?

Last edited:

trump-latino-816x422.jpg

So 55% of Latinos are not happy when factual statements are made?

:)

Borowitz-Nation-Worried-That-Rest-of-World-Might-See-Debate-690.jpg

Nation Worried That Rest of World Might See Debate
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/nation-worried-that-rest-of-world-might-see-debate

CLEVELAND (The Borowitz Report)—As preparations get under way for the first Republican Presidential debate, on Thursday night, a new poll shows that Americans are deeply concerned that the rest of the world might see it.

According to the poll, there is widespread fear that, if the debate were to be viewed in foreign countries, the cost to the United States’ prestige around the world would be incalculable.

On a more personal level, many expressed concern that any international broadcast of the debate would greatly diminish their desire to ever travel abroad or talk to foreigners.

In another measure of Americans’ discomfort with Thursday’s televised event, two of the TV programs they identified as being the biggest embarrassments to America, “Duck Dynasty” and “Jersey Shore,” still lagged far behind the debate.

Those surveyed strongly agreed that the U.S. government should block the foreign transmission of the debate, or that Fox News should air an explanation of the contest beforehand, but they were at a loss as to what that explanation could possibly be.

And, in a result that seemed to sum up Americans’ anxiety, a broad majority agreed with the statement “God, this is so embarrassing.”

BWAhahaha - that's the PC media talking - afraid Americans hear the truth for once, is more like it!

Obama is our embarassment to the world.

I love Trump for the entertainment value, and how he has thrown the whole PC world on it's head.

I like Cruz - I'd vote for him.

Last edited:
Ok in that picture Spike posted of the list of candidates, who in the hell is Gilmore??? Happy Gilmore?

Ok in that picture Spike posted of the list of candidates, who in the hell is Gilmore??? Happy Gilmore?

I think he's a former governor of Virginia. The number of Republican candidates passed the point of ridiculousness long ago.

I think he's a former governor of Virginia. The number of Republican candidates passed the point of ridiculousness long ago.

Yeah it did.

So 55% of Latinos are not happy when factual statements are made?

I kind of like the fact 45% of Mexican's don't think what he said was racist. The way the media portrayed it, you'd think every Mexican American was going to go on a rampage. And 100% of the Hispanics interviewed by NBC News called him racist....

Hell, "that racist Mitt Romney" only got 27% of the Latino vote so how is this any worse? McCain got 31% and he's from Arizona for Christ's sake.

We'll see how it shakes out. Looking forward to Thursday night.

I kind of like the fact 45% of Mexican's don't think what he said was racist. The way the media portrayed it, you'd think every Mexican American was going to go on a rampage. And 100% of the Hispanics interviewed by NBC News called him racist....

Hell, "that racist Mitt Romney" only got 27% of the Latino vote so how is this any worse? McCain got 31% and he's from Arizona for Christ's sake.

We'll see how it shakes out. Looking forward to Thursday night.

Trump has 1,000 Willie Horton tales to tell when he wants to on this issue. People can ignore data on paper. Video is a powerful medium. Give it time; I believe his immigration stance is not close to hitting peak numbers. The majority of USA citizens are against illegal immigration.

Trumps problem is he is not talking about any real solutions. If you want to fix illegal immigration you prevent people from getting jobs and
healthcare. The border really has nothing to do with it. Implement e-verify for all employers for anyone compensated (employers & independent contractors),
impose massive fines on any employer violating e-verify and implement med-verify requiring any medical facility to verify legal status prior to medical care.
Citizens and legal residents and visitors could have medical smart cards to facilitate this. Nobody is going to come if they can't support themselves and
receive medical care when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.