• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, have you seen his hair?

Nope. I'm blind. Honestly, the hair doesn't bother me. White golf shoes bother me. Reminds me of Cousin Eddie from Vacation. Just so UGLY. His hair, while ugly, is funny.

Last edited:
All Trump has done is to tap into the seething hateful anger, rage, and rampant nationalism that started out as an appeal to a small fringe of crazies, but has grown to become Republican party gospel.

You (and some schlub from a site named "occupydemocrats" ((nice))) calling it "hateful" doesn't make it so. Angry, outraged and nationalistic are not perjoratives. In this context they are justified and needed.

All Trump has done is to tap into the seething hateful anger, rage, and rampant nationalism that started out as an appeal to a small fringe of crazies, but has grown to become Republican party gospel.

You (and some schlub from a site named "occupydemocrats" ((nice))) calling it "hateful" doesn't make it so. Angry, outraged and nationalistic are not perjoratives. In this context they are justified and needed.

I read someplace recently that the best way to argue against Democrats and Liberals who say that limiting immigration is racist, hateful, etc. is to simply say "Because it's against the law and **** you."

I read someplace recently that the best way to argue against Democrats and Liberals who say that limiting immigration is racist, hateful, etc. is to simply say "Because it's against the law and **** you."

I should try that.

Plus you'd be telling the truth.

This liberal "immigration reform" crap. What reform? "Reform" implies there's a broken system. There is no broken system. There are immigration laws in place and the only thing broken is that they are not being carried out.

Same with health care "reform". We have a damn good health care system, the best in the world... and it needs reform?

Last edited:
Plus you'd be telling the truth.

This liberal "immigration reform" crap. What reform? "Reform" implies there's a broken system. There is no broken system. There are immigration laws in place and the only thing broken is that they are not being carried out.

Same with health care "reform". We had a damn good health care system, the best in the world... and it needs reform?

u29FYMK.jpg

He's not afraid to step in it

Donald Trump expected to appear on Rolling Stone

The iconic music and culture magazine is planning to feature Trump on the cover of its next issue, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.

A Rolling Stone spokeswoman declined to comment. But the sources said the Trump issue will come out in early September.

The cover is another coup for the Republican presidential candidate, since it often features rock stars and since founder and publisher Jann Wenner is a longtime supporter of Democrats.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/23/media/donald-trump-cover-rolling-stone/index.html

--------------------------

ha!

zdoU4ol.jpg

The white golf shoes have to go. Like yesterday.

Maybe Trump is fan of Cousin Eddie in Vacation?

I actually think the red hat and different shoes suit Trump's message of the middle class ( Hat ) and the white shoes ( Change ).

Politically speaking, this shows a rich New York Yankee can draw well in the deep south. A good sign for Trump. Not only is trump gaining in polls, he rather good using negative media ( TV or social media ) to his advantage.

I think his shoes are cool and they stand out, like him from all the boring dopes. They probably cost more than what I make in a week.

I think his shoes are cool and they stand out, like him from all the boring dopes. They probably cost more than what I make in a week.

Most old men down south wear white shoes. Trump just fittin' in with the peoples.

who doesn't own a pair of white golf shoes?

I also have white loafers that I wear with my leisure suit every year on Halloween. Honest, that's the only time I wear it.

LMAO! Trump just rolled out Barbara to slap Jeb in his new ad.

Anyone read George Will's piece on Trump? Or know if Trump has responded?

Anyone read George Will's piece on Trump? Or know if Trump has responded?

George Will: Trump has pilloried the syndicated conservative columnist for years, and he hasn't let up since announcing his presidential candidacy. On Twitter last month, Trump called Will a "goofy political pundit" and a "total dope." Trump also mocked Will's support for the Iraq War. Will, for his part, said last week that Trump might as well be a "Democratic mole placed in the Republican Party to disrupt things."

This is a short one, there are more.

what happens to campaign funds after an election?

what happens to campaign funds after an election?
Candidates may donate them to another candidate or their party or they can keep them if they pay income tax on them.

Can't wait for Saturday Night Live to start it's new season. Trump buffoonery should be the star.

Now Trump has 35% in NH, a 24 point lead over 2nd place. Crazy Bernie is leading Hitlery by 7 points.

Can I get a "Madam President!"? C''mon, where's that commie spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.