• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, what Trump has been writing down on paper and taking the time to clearly come up with some plans have been interesting and well thought out.

I think most of America is tired of the left/right/media "gotcha" moments with every small thing people say. We all say stupid ****. We all get mad. If he doesn't like Univision at his campaign stop, there's not law that say he HAS to call on that reporter or answer that person's questions. The guy interrupted him and he yelled at the guy. So what.

America is tired of worrying about HOW THEY SAY IT. We want to see actions. We want to see some concrete written ideas that we can agree/disagree with. Not 500 pages of legislation that no one understands. Not cluttered up tax codes and big business rules and medical rules that make a family doctor have to hire 3 people for every doctor just to take care of paperwork and billings.

Trumps been clear, concise and he doesn't worry about putting his foot in his mouth over stupid **** that doesn't mean anything (Anchor Baby, etc.). Do I agree with everything? Not even close. But his written ideas on immigration were the best thing I've seen come from ANY political candidate in this process so far. It didn't sound like politics. It sounded like common sense.

All the other candidates better catch on soon or this is going to be a one-man race.

Del is spot on. One of the main things about Trumps popularity is that he isn't a politician who parses words and tries not to offend anyone. It's refreshing to see someone say "Sit down and shut up". Reminds me of when Reagan said "I paid for this microphone" back in the day.

People are tired of typical Washington politicians that are paid off by businesses of all stripes and mega donors. They stand up and read their comments from a card written for them by their handlers. It's just nice to someone that isn't beholden to Washington insiders and money handlers.

Important read....

donald_trump19-620x412.jpg

Donald Trump plays a dangerous game: The dark side of making America great again
http://www.salon.com/2015/08/28/don..._the_dark_side_of_making_america_great_again/

Fascists always masquerade as patriots -- but their sinister motives are never far beneath the surface

If you want to know what right-wingers mean when they say we must “take our country back,” take a look at the recent exchange between the Donald Trump fan and the Univision reporter, Jorge Ramos. In roughly thirty seconds, you get a snapshot of the typical Trump supporter: white, conservative, and full of nativist rage.

See, I didn't get that from the exchange. What I got from it was a typical me first, line jumping Hispanic who thought he deserved special treatment despite being obnoxiously pushy. (how's that stereotyping sit with you?)That was answered with a very measured response after he refused to wait his turn.

Despite his ignorance he was allowed to return and have an exchange with Trump.

How many weeks, days, hours till Trump gets the boot from the GOP? No way on earth they're gonna let this fly...

Most of the hugely wealthy people in this country are Liberals. This is why the Dems won't let Bernie be their candidate. He's going to take their money for real.

You know no one has yet to explain how enforcing immigration laws (just as Mexico does) and protecting our nations sovereignty is racist. Neither have they explained how taking our country back from big government and returning to our natural state of liberty is racist.

You know no one has yet to explain how enforcing immigration laws (just as Mexico does) and protecting our nations sovereignty is racist. Neither have they explained how taking our country back from big government and returning to our natural state of liberty is racist.

They throw around those terms because they don't want a secure border. They want millions more dem votes and they don't want to seal the border. They also want a huge government running every thing and every one.

hahahaha!

Trump smacks down CNN reporter!

Funny, but there mere truth on the situation is enough to get moderate minded people thinking the Republicans are right. As such there is not such thing as bad press.

Trump is having another good week. Veteran pollsters note a hockey stick jump to the upper right of a graph when a candidate makes his or her move and really puts the other candidate behind. I think Trump's "hockey stick " will happen sooner than most. Donald looks like he's enjoying the people, and interacts well with them. Not everyone can do both.

Trump and Carson lead the polls in Iowa. Political outsiders making headway.

Libtards are extremely worried, as they should be. Their reign of destroying America is coming to an end.

Replace the Trump image with a Mexican flag, and the image of the GOP with a flag of the United States ... yep, that's accurate.

So Tibs you live in Hungary, right? I live in Northern Mexico, a.k.a., Los Angeles

So who do you think knows more about the effect of anchor babies - you or me? Honest answer, please.

So Tibs you live in Hungary, right? I live in Northern Mexico, a.k.a., Los Angeles. So who do you think knows more about the effect of anchor babies - you or me? Honest answer, please.
I was born in CA, grew up in the Valley, lived in Long Beach for 22 years. So you can try to one-up someone else with your indepth knowledge of anchor babies...

As for The Donald...lol

11949279_1546019875679175_4538359417033602895_n.jpg

Last edited:
Running out of popcorn!

HA HA

Trump Mocks Clinton Calling Her Aide Huma's Husband Weiner a 'Perv' and 'Sleazebag'

Trump accuses Clinton aide of sharing secret emails with 'perv' husband Anthony Weiner

"Who is Huma married to? One of the great sleazebags of our time, Anthony Weiner, did you know that? She's married to Anthony Weiner," Trump said. He used an imaginary cell phone in order to mock Weiner.

Trump extended his criticism by calling Abedin a security risk in an office that defied rules that forbade showing top-secret emails to foreign spies. It was an obvious reference to Clinton's careless use of the non-government system to reveal her information to spies.

"So Huma is getting classified secrets," said Trump. "She's married to Anthony Weiner, who is a perv... Now these are confidential documents... and guess what happens to Anthony Weiner? A month ago, I see he went to work for a public relations firm. Do you believe it? Now if you think that Huma isn't telling Anthony, who she is probably desperately in love with in fairness to Anthony, because why else would she marry this guy. Could you believe it?"

Abedin "is married to a bad guy. I've known Anthony Weiner for a long time. I knew him before he got caught with the bing bing bing," he said regarding Weiner's infamous usage of social media. "He was a bad guy then. It turns out, he was a really bad guy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ecret-emails-perv-husband-Anthony-Weiner.html
---------------------------------

Now that's entertainment!

"He got caught with the bing bing bing."

THAT is classic.

I'm still laughing at this, almost 20 minutes later. From now on, any time I see the word "weiner," even in the grocery store, I will say "bing bing bing".

I was born in CA, grew up in the Valley, lived in Long Beach for 22 years. So you can try to one-up someone else with your indepth knowledge of anchor babies...

As for The Donald...lol

11949279_1546019875679175_4538359417033602895_n.jpg

Lets just ignore the fact that what Mr Trump is talking about stopping is ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that just jump the border and not legal immigration.

Donald Trump: U.S. Treats Illegals Better than Vets

On Saturday, GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump said illegal immigrants are treated better than Wounded Warriors and veterans in America.

Speaking in Nashville at a National Federation of Republican Assemblies event, Trump said that “illegal immigrants, in many cases–not in all cases, but in many cases–are treated better than our veterans, who are the greatest people we have.” Trump spoke about some of the horrors veterans have had to face in accessing basic medical care and services and vowed that veterans would be treated like first-class citizens under a Trump administration.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...d-trump-u-s-treats-illegals-better-than-vets/
--------------------

Surprised?

15nu9hy.jpg

A debate between Bernie and Trump would be damn interesting.

Half the things they've said to shake up the status quo in their parties are pretty close to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.