• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you go to a rock convert to listen to the words?

Another day, another massive crowd of new voters

meanwhile, Hillary is getting her chemo and stem cell treatments back in her cave

CuwZL1tWgAApPUD.jpg:large

Lies Lies Lies

#RIPJournalism: Trust falls, Gallup 32%, Pew 18%, Facebook 12%, press group 6%

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's claim that the mainstream media can't be trusted is bolstered by at least four polls showing that as few as 6 percent have full confidence in what the press is writing and showing on TV.

Pew, Gallup, Facebook, Rasmussen, and the American Press Institute have all recorded new lows in media trust, dismal results that bolster Trump's charges that TV and the press are throwing "outright lies" at him.

Overall it is clear that an overwhelming percentage of Americans don't believe much of what the media is reporting.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...-18-facebook-12-press-group-6/article/2604545

The Elites are getting nervous, the commoners are ready to revolt!

Obama battles Bill Clinton ‘rapist’ protester: ‘This is happening everywhere’

Barack Obama first tried to shout over a protester today yelling, “Bill Clinton is a rapist!”

The president tried to ignore the protester at his Cleveland rally, powering through reading his teleprompter.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-obama-battles-bill-clinton-rapist-protester/

Do you go to a rock convert to listen to the words?

Another day, another massive crowd of new voters

meanwhile, Hillary is getting her chemo and stem cell treatments back in her cave

CuwZL1tWgAApPUD.jpg:large

I hope he doesn't put em all asleep before the big day

The polls are a crock of ****. How in the world can you believe anything reported by the media. I don't care if you are a Dem or a Rep. Both sides are aginst Trump. They are both one in the same.

I certainly hope they are a crock of ****. Traditionally polls around this time have been correct. Pollsters deem it imperative to be correct, otherwise it damages their reputation.

. Traditionally polls around this time have been correct.

hahahahahahaha - whatever you say!

October 15, 2012

Poll: Romney surges ahead of Obama in the dozen swing states

Mitt Romney has opened a 5-percentage-point lead over President Obama in the 12 battleground states that are critical to determining the outcome of the 2012 election, according to a USA Today/Gallup poll released Monday.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...e-swing-states

------------------------------

...and this is hardly a "traditional election"

Last edited:
So you would have advised Trump to refuse to apologize and address the tape?

Dumbest *** response to my comment I could have dreamed of, right there. I said most women don't care about Trump's comments, and you ask me if I would have advised him to refuse to apologize.

That's kind of like "Hey, I have a motorcycle for sale. Did you know bananas are yellow?"

Steeletime you realize this is apples vs. oranges.

The debate we should be having is strictly Hillary vs.Trump. They are the presidential candidates. If we must, on a much lower level and an entirely different scale, we could be having a conversation regarding how the two first ladies (or men) stack up, that is Bill vs. Melania.

The false parallel that this is somehow about Bill's sexual transgressions vs. Trump's sexual transgressions is off kilter and basically irrelevant to the election at hand. Who ever gave two ***** about what the spouse of a presidential candidate was about? What do First Ladies do in the White House? Look pretty at state dinners, uhm, fight for more nutritious school lunches, get kids to exercise more, things along those lines.

The fact that the right is elevating Bill's issues to offset Trump's issues just goes to show how desperate they've become.

Come on Tibs. No First Lady was every president of the United States before. No First Lady ever had the kind of policy influence Hillary did before. You are really the one who is talking apples and oranges. Hillary and Bill are a package deal. A lying, corrupt, power-hungry ambition-at-all costs package deal. Pretending like that's not the case is extremely disingenuous.

One could just as easily say that the allegations against Trump are being pushed to offset Bill's issues and Hillary's complicity and enabling of them. She tries to sell herself as a champion of women UNLESS women are interfering with her or her husband's ambition. They needed to distract people from that.

No doubt that Trump as the opponent is a dream come true in that regard.

Come on Tibs. No First Lady was every president of the United States before. No First Lady ever had the kind of policy influence Hillary did before. You are really the one who is talking apples and oranges. Hillary and Bill are a package deal. A lying, corrupt, power-hungry ambition-at-all costs package deal. Pretending like that's not the case is extremely disingenuous.

One could just as easily say that the allegations against Trump are being pushed to offset Bill's issues and Hillary's complicity and enabling of them. She tries to sell herself as a champion of women UNLESS women are interfering with her or her husband's ambition. They needed to distract people from that.

No doubt that Trump as the opponent is a dream come true in that regard.

At least someone gets it. It's a diversion. But trying to run Trump is like serving up a buffet of material. They were always just going to wait till just about the end and call in the hit job. Theres so much blame to go around for this that it's hard to know where to start.

While you were being distracted, the real news is being buried

Wikileaks: Leaked email reveals Hillary Clinton's Benghazi Associated Press cover-up

WiKiLeaks: Leaked email reveals Hillary Clinton's team debating how to cover-up and spin the Benghazi story

WASHINGTON - Potentially damning new information has been revealed in leaked emails made available to the public by WikiLeaks. Email #9722 appears to show how Hillary Clinton's team used the Associated Press and State Department to destroy subpoenaed emails and cover-up the tragic events that occurred in Benghazi.

WiKiLeaks--Leaked-email-reveals-Hillary-Clinton_s-team-debating-how-to-cover-up-and-spin-the-Benghazi-story_1024x1024.jpg

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9272

Dumbest *** response to my comment I could have dreamed of, right there. I said most women don't care about Trump's comments, and you ask me if I would have advised him to refuse to apologize.

C'mon Tim. You assert most people don't care based on a photo of a the only type of person who doesn't care. What a silly conclusion. People care, and for more reasons than just sexual assault.

Even more silly is blaming Bill Clinton's scandals for the Republicans ******** the bed with Trump. For chrissake, Trump is his own corroborating witness in the allegations against him. He might be every bit the pig Clinton is, but Clinton never came close to being the complete ******* moron Trump is.

Complete moron?

Tell me - which skyscraper did you write that response from?

C'mon Tim. You assert most people don't care based on a photo of a the only type of person who doesn't care. What a silly conclusion. People care, and for more reasons than just sexual assault.

Even more silly is blaming Bill Clinton's scandals for the Republicans ******** the bed with Trump. For chrissake, Trump is his own corroborating witness in the allegations against him. He might be every bit the pig Clinton is, but Clinton never came close to being the complete ******* moron Trump is.

You're missing the point of bringing Billy into this. Hillary a fraud pretending to be a champion of womens rights defended Bill and sought to destroy those women that came forward. She was a public official, so was Bill, working on public time. Trump talked trash in private, committed no crime, assaulted or raped nobody.

Complete moron?

Tell me - which skyscraper did you write that response from?

Some really terrific skyscraper my dad gave me $14 million dollars, an Ivy League education and numerous connections in NYC 50 years ago to build.... Believe me!

You're missing the point of bringing Billy into this. Hillary a fraud pretending to be a champion of womens rights defended Bill and sought to destroy those women that came forward. She was a public official, so was Bill, working on public time. Trump talked trash in private, committed no crime, assaulted or raped nobody.

Isn't Trump trying to do the same to the women coming forward against him now? You don't get to pick who is guilty of what based on whether you like them or not.

Trump and Bill are both scum when it comes to women. I think that should be obvious to everyone. We can debate all day long who is worse but we'll probably never really know.

Sorry---I guess I just don't get the Trump fascination that some people have..

But he is very entertaining....I will give him that...

Just wish someone else came out the Repub primary, so I had a viable option to consider..
This country deserves much better than what is being offered to us this election year..

Sorry state of affairs really...

Yeah, we kind of skipped over Michelle Obama's remarkable speech the other day, where she lambasted Trump in every conceivable way.

If you haven't watched it, here is the link.

Full speech: Michelle Obama's powerful rebuke against Trump – video
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/oct/14/michelle-obama-full-speech-trump-video

Don't take it from me, take it from conservative pundit Glenn Beck.

Glenn Beck: Michelle Obama gave 'most effective political speech' since Reagan
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...le-obama-gave-most-effective-political-speech

First lady Michelle Obama's speech this week slamming Donald Trump's comments about women was "the most effective political speech since Ronald Reagan," according to right-wing commentator Glenn Beck.

On his TV program Friday, Beck said his viewers should watch Obama's speech to see its "devastating effects. And I don't mean on Donald Trump. I mean on the conservative movement."

"We had been talking about, 'there is no war on women.' You just handed them a war on women," Beck said.

"And if you listen to her words carefully, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, they are coopting women and it will work."

Obama slammed Trump on Thursday for over his treatment of women, especially revelations that he joked about groping with TV host Billy Bush in 2005.

"This is disgraceful. It is intolerable. And it doesn't matter what party you belong to — Democrat, Republican, independent — no woman deserves to be treated this way. None of us deserves this kind of abuse," said Obama.

Beck, a staunch conservative, has refused to endorse Trump, saying that voting for the GOP presidential nominee would not be moral, but that he wouldn't go as far as to vote for Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“There are people actually believing she is literally the devil. She’s not the devil. We survive,” Beck told Time Magazine earlier this month.

The same Moochelle Obamma that was never proud of her country? Her words mean nothing.
I guess we'll find out Nov 8th.

As far as Trump, I'm not sure he'll make it to Election Day. He's in full meltdown mode already. It's like a trainwreck, you can't look away.

Donald Trump Tears Apart & Destroys Teleprompter During WILD Mental Breakdown
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10...eprompter-during-wild-mental-breakdown-video/

GOP nominee and alleged unregistered sex offender Donald Trump has a bit of a problem. He frequently talks about how great his temperament is, but then he goes on tirades like the one he threw at a North Carolina rally on Friday.

After his teleprompter broke, he decided to dismantle it and use the opportunity to go on a rant about how broken the government is. Additionally, he used it as an excuse to get out of paying the people who set up the equipment. We have issues with Trump such as the fact that he’s a racist, bigot, and an alleged unregistered sex offender, but we’ll give him credit on one thing. No one is better at not paying for services than Trump.

Last edited:
Isn't Trump trying to do the same to the women coming forward against him now? You don't get to pick who is guilty of what based on whether you like them or not.

There you libs go again with your conjecture. I'm not "picking" who is guilty. I dislike Hillary because she IS guilty. Guilty of the aforementioned a ton of other ****.
And if Trumps accusers are telling the truth, then I'll dislike Trump for that as well, but once again you miss the point.

The point is the intense hypocrisy and media bias that is on display pertaining to sexual misconduct allegations. For the Clintons its either a pass or they're given the benefit of the doubt, for Trump its an all out assault.
Do you honestly believe that if a white male democRAT with Trumps so called sexual misdeeds was running, he would draw this much media scrutiny. **** no.

Status
Not open for further replies.