• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha

Hillary crack lickers come running to Trump's every word

gotta love it

Last edited:
Two Trump Rallies 10/15/2016 Portsmouth, NH @ 12pm and Bangor, ME @ 3pm ET

Cuza_SmVMAAoROH.jpg

ha ha - the propaganda arm of the elitists is still having a conniption fit over this!
Only at Trump rallies do you see members of the press needing protection from riot cops. Trump supporters, foaming at the mouth, are deplorables indeed, of the very worst kind. Outside of places like Russia, China and North Korea it's still considered unacceptable to intimidate and threaten the free press. Thankfully, this will remain the case in the US as well, as soon as this menace Trump crawls back into his gilded man cave after election day.

Last edited:
Yes! Lets put the BIG RED BUTTON in front of this guy!! Go ahead push it...I dare ya! Jeez...

"What is it, honey?"
"Uhm, Donald Trump woke up in a bad mood and saw a tweet that pissed him off."

d2a38283cb50ab6445db2949625656ea.jpg

Turn off the network news elitists - boycott them all

One America News Network

Again, as Nov 8th rolls around all I can say is I hope everyone stays safe.

GettyImages-614190462.jpg

Trump is blaming a 'rigged election' and his supporters pivot to discussion of 'violent rebellion'
http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...scussion-of-violent-rebellion?detail=facebook

Donald Trump sent out a message this morning that should send chills down your spine:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Hillary Clinton should have been prosecuted and should be in jail. Instead she is running for president in what looks like a rigged election</p>— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/787267564405653505">October 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Trump is now actively working to delegitimize this election entirely because he is heading toward a crushing defeat of his own doing. As if that were’t deplorable enough, he’s turning up the dangerous rhetoric at his rallies. While Trump’s audiences appear to be getting smaller every day​, some of his most ardent followers are taking his cue and pivoting into extremely dangerous rhetoric themselves. Read some of the examples in this jaw-dropping article from The Boston Globe:

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

Others said they plan to carry-out Trump’s orders to watch the polls on election day

“Trump said to watch you precincts. I’m going to go, for sure,” said Steve Webb, a 61-year-old carpenter from Fairfield, Ohio.

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said. “I’m going to go right up behind them. I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

And they believe President Obama is basically opening the borders to steal the election. Seriously:

“We’re going to have a lot of election fraud,” said Jeannine Bell Smith, 65-year-old longtime teacher in a red Trump shirt with a bucket of popcorn under her arm. “They are having illegals vote. In some states, you don’t need voter registration to vote.”

The Boston Globe article is a terrifying, must-read glimpse into the mind of some Donald Trump supporters, many of whom appear to be ready to turn to violence. Some did turn to violence at a Trump rally on Friday, focusing their rage on a protester.

And as Donald Trump has increasingly slammed the media at his rallies, the Secret Service has had to beef up security. Not to protect the candidate, to protect the press:

“The establishment and their media neighbors wield control over this nation through means that are very well known,” Mr. Trump told a crowd in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Thursday. “Anyone who challenges their control is deemed a sexist, a racist, a xenophobe and morally deformed. They will attack you. They will slander you. They will seek to destroy your career and your family. They will seek to destroy everything about you including your reputation. They will lie, lie, lie, and then again, they will do worse than that. They will do whatever’s necessary.”

On Thursday evening, there were noticeably more Secret Service agents monitoring the news media’s pen, though the agency declined to comment about the protection. Both CNN and NBC News have their own security at Trump rallies to protect their reporters and cameramen.

Where will this end? If it ends in violence, there is only one person to blame—Donald Trump.

Last edited:
"What is it, honey?"
"Uhm, Donald Trump woke up in a bad mood and saw a tweet that pissed him off."

d2a38283cb50ab6445db2949625656ea.jpg

That really wasn't fair of me...

I don't think the Donald would push the BIG RED BUTTON on just a "dare"..
But I betcha he would on a Double Dog Dare!

ha ha - the propaganda arm of the elitists is still having a conniption fit over this!

"CNN SUCKS!"

cnn_fear.jpg

Love it - ha ha

Bernie-bots will never vote for Hillary!

“A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for war,” says Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein.

Green Party’s Jill Stein Warns Of Nuclear War In Clinton Presidency

Stein elaborated, telling CSPAN:

“It is now Hillary Clinton that wants to start an air war with Russia over Syria. Under Hillary Clinton, we could slide into nuclear war very quickly from her declared policy in Syria… On the issue of war and nuclear weapons, it is actually Hillary’s policies which are much scarier than Donald Trump who does not want to go to war with Russia. He wants to seek modes of working together, which is the route that we need to follow not to go into confrontation and nuclear war with Russia.”

http://president2016.report/archives/352382

Sorry---I guess I just don't get the Trump fascination that some people have...

I can only speak for myself, but I think for most Trump supporters it's not a fascination...it's a combination of having someone who won't give in to the pressure of being politically correct, someone who is not a career politician andis not afraid to acknowledge that we need to enforce the immigration laws that exist and secure the borders.
As a person, I realize he is far from perfect, but Hillary is just as bad if not worse.

I can only speak for myself, but I think for most Trump supporters it's not a fascination...it's a combination of having someone who won't give in to the pressure of being politically correct, someone who is not a career politician andis not afraid to acknowledge that we need to enforce the immigration laws that exist and secure the borders.
As a person, I realize he is far from perfect, but Hillary is just as bad if not worse.

I guess that's part of "the rub" on this years Presidential Election Buster...

I agree having a fair, consistent, and a favorable immigration plan that makes value added sense for the country, and is consistent with who we are as a nation is very important to me...as well as protecting our borders, which after all is our first line of defense for many of our enemies, whatever they are terrorists, drug dealers, or just "bad" people who will not acclimate and be a part of our American Dream...

However, these major issues facing our country will not be solved by boisterous showboating and whipping your crowd into a frenzy by saying what they want to hear.....these problems will only be solved by savvy, intelligent, Washington type capable leaders...that know how to achieve collaboration through political dialogue which will unite both sides of the aisle to address and once and for all solve these two very important and critical issues facing our country..

IMHO...Donald Trump will not be able to do this and I also believe he has alienated our OWN fellow citizens of the United States of America during his campaign with his sophomoric words and actions....I believe our country is more diverse than ever, and it will continue to move in this direction....and now more than ever...we need a president that ALL people can trust and believe in.
This is what I worry about the most from a Trump presidency...that our country will crumble from within..

There are other reason I cannot vote in favor of a Donald Trump White House,,....but I have given the Trump minions enough fodder..

Last edited:
Only at Trump rallies do you see members of the press needing protection from riot cops. Trump supporters, foaming at the mouth, are deplorables indeed, of the very worst kind. Outside of places like Russia, China and North Korea it's still considered unacceptable to intimidate and threaten the free press. Thankfully, this will remain the case in the US as well, as soon as this menace Trump crawls back into his gilded man cave after election day.

come on Tibs. You're smarter than that. You really think that Trump backers are fighting with each other?
are Trump backers going to Hillary speeches and starting **** or are Hillary supporters going to Trump rallies and being douchebags? it's one or the other.

C'mon Tim. You assert most people don't care based on a photo of a the only type of person who doesn't care. What a silly conclusion. People care, and for more reasons than just sexual assault.

Even more silly is blaming Bill Clinton's scandals for the Republicans ******** the bed with Trump. For chrissake, Trump is his own corroborating witness in the allegations against him. He might be every bit the pig Clinton is, but Clinton never came close to being the complete ******* moron Trump is.

How many times have you been divorced? You live to create arguments even when they don't exist.

I asserted most people don't care (to the level the media is claiming we should)...because we as a country have been conditioned NOT to care about these things. A lot of it began with Bill Clinton. "It's just sex." We were told then it didn't matter, so many are holding to that standard.

Who's blaming Bill Clinton for the Republican issues/problems around Trump? No one on this board is.

You and every other daft, country-destroying Liberal is seeing what you want to see and drinking the media's Kool-Aid. Our issue has been stated time and again. I'll repeat it. If you give Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton a pass for sexually assaulting women, raping women, and destroying their lives after, then you must for their counterparts. If you want to hold Donald Trump to a higher standard, then it's time to hold Hillary (and Bill) to that same standard.

Our cry is for equality. Fair treatment. You can't see it. I'd prefer to hold Trump accountable. I simply refuse to when I know that Billary never will be held accountable, nor any pol from the left that commits crimes.

Last edited:
The same Moochelle Obamma that was never proud of her country? Her words mean nothing.

The same Moochelle who's never stood up to demand rights for any of Bill Clinton's victims. It's sad what they had to endure with him, and what they've had to endure throughout their lives after. Read some of the stories. Devastating. Yet Hillary, the media, and complicit shills like Moose only continue to treat them as enemies of the state. Horrific actually.

Yes! Lets put the BIG RED BUTTON in front of this guy!!
Go ahead push it...I dare ya!

Jeez...

Another Liberal viewpoint that's as stupid as the day is long.

Donald Trump couldn't push the button. No President in history has that solo, immense power...rightfully so.

First stop today - Trump takes the stage in Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Cu0pAHUWEAAUiBX.jpg
Cu0mqCFW8AANxTE.jpg

New Millennials for Trump!

Cu0X_S3WgAAm_i0.jpg

Sorry---I guess I just don't get the Trump fascination that some people have..

But he is very entertaining....I will give him that...

Just wish someone else came out the Repub primary, so I had a viable option to consider..
This country deserves much better than what is being offered to us this election year..

Sorry state of affairs really...

The media was never going to let that happen.

I guess that's part of "the rub" on this years Presidential Election Buster...

I agree having a fair, consistent, and a favorable immigration plan that makes value added sense for the country, and is consistent with who we are as a nation is very important to me...as well as protecting our borders, which after all is our first line of defense for many of our enemies, whatever they are terrorists, drug dealers, or just "bad" people who will not acclimate and be a part of our American Dream...

However, these major issues facing our country will not be solved by boisterous showboating and whipping your crowd into a frenzy by saying what they want to hear.....these problems will only be solved by savvy, intelligent, Washington type capable leaders...that know how to achieve collaboration through political dialogue which will unite both sides of the aisle to address and once and for all solve these two very important and critical issues facing our country..

IMHO...Donald Trump will not be able to do this and I also believe he has alienated our OWN fellow citizens of the United States of America during his campaign with his sophomoric words and actions....I believe our country is more diverse than ever, and it will continue to move in this direction....and now more than ever...we need a president that ALL people can trust and believe in.
This is what I worry about the most from a Trump presidency...that our country will crumble from within..

There are other reason I cannot vote in favor of a Donald Trump White House,,....but I have given the Trump minions enough fodder..

Where are these people? Which is the whole point. They are non-existent, or maybe they were at one time and Washington got a hold of them.

You cannot fix something when one side, the Democrat Party, doesn't really want it fixed. They are a party that would rather have whatever it may be, immigration for example, as a constant issue.

The only people causing harm to anyone at Trumps rallies are libtards paid to be there by Soros and the Hillary team.

You cannot fix something when one side, the Democrat Party, doesn't really want it fixed. They are a party that would rather have whatever it may be, immigration for example, as a constant issue.

75% of the Republicans in D.C. don't want it fixed either.

Yet another untruth...from Tibs lips to your ears.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...igslist-ad-and-getting-paid-to-protest-trump/

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS Admit Answering Craigslist Ad and Getting Paid to Protest Trump

The Establishment on both the left and the right, who want to disenfranchise the millions of Republican voters who support Donald Trump, have blamed the staged riots near Trump rallies on Trump or on Bernie Sanders. That’s like blaming the Russians for the Reichstag Fire. Bernie has little to do with these manufactured protests. This is a Clinton operation, a faux protest.

False flag operations have long been common in politics, but these riots are poisonous to the electorate, intentionally designed to turn violent and stifle free speech.

This free speech-busting goon squad operation is directed by supporters of Hillary Clinton. It is paid for mostly by George Soros and MoveOn.org and pushed by David Brock at Media Matters for America. It’s also funded by reclusive billionaire Jonathan Lewis, who was identified by the Miami New Times as a “mystery man.” He inherited roughly a billion dollars from his father Peter Lewis (founder of Progressive Insurance Company).

A march and demonstration against Trump at Trump Tower essentially fizzled Saturday when only 500 “protesters” of the promised 5000 showed up. Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig’s list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.