• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only at Trump rallies do you see members of the press needing protection from riot cops. Trump supporters, foaming at the mouth, are deplorables indeed, of the very worst kind. Outside of places like Russia, China and North Korea it's still considered unacceptable to intimidate and threaten the free press. Thankfully, this will remain the case in the US as well, as soon as this menace Trump crawls back into his gilded man cave after election day.

Bullshit. Only at Trump rallies do you need cops in riot gear putting down illegal demonstrations and disruptions by liberal democRAT scum.

Trump Just Called for DRUG TESTS Before the next Debate!

Trump says Hillary Clinton is getting "pumped up" for the debate then says they should have to take a "drug test" before the debate.

More projection on his part.

Hillary was the one who claimed Obama wasn't an American citizen, I proved that he was!

My sniffing during the debates isn't cocaine drip, it's Hillary that is on drugs for the debates!

Batshit ******* crazy.

Our media is trying like hell to get a criminal elected. They're really outdoing themselves. I thought this kind of crap only happened in countries that had the media controlled by the state 100%. If not for fox we would never hear from both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

It's a brilliant call. The drug test will show that Hillary is on Parkinson's meds.

I'd sooner vote for Michael J. Fox or a 1980's Katherine Hepburn than Trump.

Who gives a **** who your commie *** is going to vote for? Just show up here on 11/9 and acknowledge President Trump. You know it's inevitable. That's why all you libtards and the libtard media are going apeshit.

Seriously...I work with an engineer that has Parkinson....and takes meds for it..

Physically he is limited but not fully disabled....but his mind is one of the best in the Engineering department in the entire facility...

It would be interesting to see how this would play out if true..

Just saying...

ha ha - TRENDING

#HillaryGropedMe

Cu3ZsdHXgAAQVFx.jpg

#HillaryGropedMe Then she bathed me w Huma's tears, swaddled me w her tweed jacket, & made me watch her dance around in Monica's dress

#HillaryGropedMe but actually it was a #ganggrape. Her whole dem party felt up my wallet. I've never recovered.

#HillaryGropedMe Then called #Comey and @FBI to get instant immunity

#HillaryGropedMe with the hand she coughs into

#HillaryGropedMe Made me feel Deplorable and Irredeemable.

I actually applaud Trump for taking the high road and NOT fabricating some bullshit about Hillary.

In today's political and MSM climate, it'd be easy for a man of his ability to do some underhanded **** like Hillary ... er, her campaign... I mean, the Democrats ... i mean, "someone" is doing.

The left say that with the first "accuser" coming out that it is now "galvanizing" others by giving them the courage to stand up and state their own stories.

*COUGH*bullshit*COUGH*

It's Not an Election. It's a War.

There are an awful lot of people out there who still think this is a conventional election, that we are choosing between two candidates on the basis of experience, policies, and character.

This is not a conventional election.

When you're at war, your tactics change considerably. For your leader, you don't want a gentleman warrior or an intellectual who is good at articulating ideas but not very good in the trenches. Those are peacetime leaders, perhaps, but not wartime generals.

At time of war, you pick a general who is tough as nails and will lead you confidently into battle and be victorious. You choose someone who knows how important it is, as Winston Churchill said, to "Never give up! Never give up! Never, never, never-never-never-never!"

The general you pick may be foul-mouthed, crude, or brusque. He may have any number of personal failings. Those things don't matter in war. What matters is:

Is he on your side?

Is he a fighter?

Can he rally the troops?

Can he weaken the opponent?

Can he administer death blows when needed?

Can he emerge victorious?

In short, you need someone who is strong, fierce, and not easily taken down.

This is war, ladies and gentlemen. It's not a conventional election, and it's not a gentlemen's disagreement or a skirmish or a fistfight. You can't sit at home with popcorn and enjoy the show, because eventually the lights will come up, and we will be saddled with either Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump for four years.

If it's Hillary, then you can gird yourself for what will surely be daily battles over guns, free speech, Supreme Court nominees, higher taxes, more immigration, more years of a bad economy, and a multitude of other bad decisions.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/10/its_not_an_election_its_a_war.html

The left say that with the first "accuser" coming out that it is now "galvanizing" others by giving them the courage to stand up and state their own stories.

If this was an orchestrated smear campaign, they would have had the accusers come out first and given Trump enough rope to hang himself with by denying the accusations, and then release the Access Hollywood hot mic tape.

Trump is actually lucky the tape came out first.

If this was an orchestrated smear campaign, they would have had the accusers come out first and given Trump enough rope to hang himself with by denying the accusations, and then release the Access Hollywood hot mic tape.

that was actually the plan, from what I'd seen. someone got antsy and released the tape first.
so, maybe reconsider what you said while factoring in the tape being released too soon.

hell, considering the lack of better judgement, you could say this unorchestrated smear campaign is another way to show that Hillary can't even be trusted to run a ******* smear campaign correctly.

We have no doubt you're a puppet of the State and happy to blindly vote for it's Criminal head and pardon her for her litany of crimes. This is NOT news.

You really are a puppet for your party and this State.

NBC had the tape for a long time. NBC, in an attempt to influence and affect the election (like our State-run media does), held the tapes until a very particular and planned time to try to destroy the nominee.

Blind or obtuse is irrelevant, but either way, equally as bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://conservativetribune.com/nbc-caught-in-massive-lie-trump/

NBC News isn’t doing much for the already floundering reputation of the mainstream media. The news agency has reportedly been caught lying about the controversial “hot mic” video that featured Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump making lewd remarks about women.

NBC said its delayed airing the video until its lawyers had a chance to review the material. However, that has come to look more like a lie to cover up their actual intentions.

Officials at NBC reportedly knew about the video long before they said they did, but wanted to hold on to it because it was too early in the election, TMZ reported.

Sources said a number of executives at NBC had “open disdain” for Trump and therefore planned to release the tape 48 hours before the debate so it would dominate the news leading up the the second presidential debate — essentially making the Republican nominee look bad.

Hurricane Matthew took precedence over Trump, however, and some impatient someone at NBC reportedly leaked the video to The Washington Post, which was more than happy to release it — apparently without consulting any lawyers first.

Talk show host Billy Bush reportedly bragged about the video in August, which also contradicted NBC’s story. The news organization also edited the tape to remove portions in which Bush said equally derogatory remarks about women.

Is Hillary trying to have Assange killed?

Wikileaks under attack

Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

Cu81JczVYAAkte8.jpg:large

----------------

Will the pile of dead bodies be higher if she wins or loses?

Last edited:
Her face is just pure evil.

Democrats are evil

Vandals spray-paint at least 20 vehicles outside Trump rally in Bangor

BANGOR, Maine — Several attendees left Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s Saturday rally in Bangor to find their parked cars vandalized with white spray paint.

More than 20 cars parked between the Bangor Raceway and Buck Street were hit with lines of white paint.

22206081_H18902923-600x383.jpg

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/10/...st-20-vehicles-outside-trump-rally-in-bangor/

Wikileaks Exposes The Clinton Campaign Held Secret Dinners With Reporters

Days before Hillary Clinton announced she was running for President, top aides organized secret dinners with multiple reporters from CNN, MSNBC, AP, ABC and more, to coordinate the campaign's media strategy.

*Sent:* Monday, April 6, 2015 5:10 PM
*To:* Amanda Renteria; ‘Huma Abedin’; ‘Marlon Marshall’; ‘Robby Mook’; Nick
Merrill; Jennifer Palmieri; brianefallon@gmail.com; Kristina Schake; ‘Mandy
Grunwald’; ‘Margolis, Jim’; ‘Joel Benenson’; ‘John Podesta’
*Cc:* ‘Marissa Astor’
*Subject:* Press Dinners – Full Info

We wanted to make sure everyone on this email had the latest information on
the two upcoming dinners with reporters. Both are off-the-record.

1) Thursday night, April 9th at 7:00p.m. Dinner at the Home of John
Podesta. His address is 3743 Brandywine St NW in Washington, DC. This will
be with about 20 reporters who will closely cover the campaign (aka the
bus).

2) Friday night, April 10th at 6:30p.m. Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvre at
the Home of Joel Benenson. His home address is 60 E. 96th Street, #12B, New
York, 10128. This is with a broader universe of New York reporters.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409

Is Hillary trying to have Assange killed?

Wikileaks under attack

Julian Assange's internet link has been intentionally severed by a state party. We have activated the appropriate contingency plans.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

Cu81JczVYAAkte8.jpg:large

----------------

Will the pile of dead bodies be higher if she wins or loses?

To kill the hardline in the UK, it has to be done by the UK...

Status
Not open for further replies.