• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BWAhahahaha

Bill Maher: ‘I’ll ‘Fuckng Kill Anthony Weiner’ if Hillary Clinton Loses

Hillary's thug America

Jay Z drops n-word, f-bomb during Hillary Clinton concert

"You're tuned into the ************* greatest," a voice said as Jay Z appeared onstage. “If you feelin’ like a pimp n----, go and brush your shoulders off,” Jay Z rapped. “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off. N----- is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you. Get that dirt off your shoulders."

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jay-z-hillary-clinton-concert-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

Hillary's thug America

Jay Z drops n-word, f-bomb during Hillary Clinton concert

"You're tuned into the ************* greatest," a voice said as Jay Z appeared onstage. “If you feelin’ like a pimp n----, go and brush your shoulders off,” Jay Z rapped. “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off. N----- is crazy baby, don’t forget that boy told you. Get that dirt off your shoulders."

http://uk.businessinsider.com/jay-z-hillary-clinton-concert-2016-11?r=US&IR=T

Classy. Just classy.

Classy. Just classy.

Pandering

Hillary Gets Slap In The Face From Fans After Jay Z And Beyonce Show

With Hillary Clinton pulling out all the stops to drive her low-information base to the polls, to include rolling out pop stars Beyonce and Jay Z, rival Donald Trump shrugged off the need for bread and circuses.

Speaking to a crowd in Hershey, Pa., the GOP nominee instead gave voters the opportunity to hear from an actual candidate in the race as opposed to Clinton resorting to entertaining them in Cleveland with a concert featuring the recording artists.

“I didn’t have to bring J-Lo or Jay Z,” Trump said. “I am here all by myself. Just me. No guitar, no piano, no nothing.”

The Clinton crowd was quick to scram once the music went silent.

DeVtJv.png

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11...z-beyonce-show-trump-brags-good-reason-408562

Trump is Putin’s ticket to grabbing what he wants, while he can. Ukraine? Take it. Syria? Of course. Balkans? Hey, they weren’t paying their bills.

Maybe Hungary too!

Trump Rallies Tampa, FL @ 10am ET Wilmington, NC @ 1pm ET Reno, NV @ 5pm PT Denver, CO 9:30pm MT

Train keeps on rollin'

Beyonce wore a polka dot pants suit to show her support for Hillary. It was FUGLY.

uh-oh

Black Leader Endorses Donald Trump: Democrats ‘Ask Us For Everything, Give Nothing Back’

The president of the Coalition of African American Pastors (CAAP) endorses Donald Trump for president.

Rev. William Owens, who is endorsing the Republican candidate as a private citizen, says Trump deserves the chance to prove himself to Christian voters, including those in the black church. He asserts the Democrat Party has offered blacks nothing but failed policies.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rats-ask-us-for-everything-give-nothing-back/

------------------------

Unlike Bernie, who they hated, many will vote for Trump over Hillary. Enough to win the south.

Ha ha, as if all the fake news being pushed by breitbart isn't enough, this takes the cake. Will make it so easy for King Trump to continue to pull the wool over their eyes, alt righters are a bunch of chumps.

sub-buzz-8001-1478115629-1.jpg

How Teens In The Balkans Are Duping Trump Supporters With Fake News
https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilve...n&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.loOEJkxJ4#.smvLQo9Qz

“This is the news of the millennium!” said the story on WorldPoliticus.com. Citing unnamed FBI sources, it claimed Hillary Clinton will be indicted in 2017 for crimes related to her email scandal.

“Your Prayers Have Been Answered,” declared the headline.

For Trump supporters, that certainly seemed to be the case. They helped the baseless story generate over 140,000 shares, reactions, and comments on Facebook.

Meanwhile, roughly 6,000 miles away in a small town in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, a young man watched as money began trickling into his Google AdSense account.

Over the past year, the Macedonian town of Veles (population 45,000) has experienced a digital gold rush as locals launched at least 140 US politics websites. These sites have American-sounding domain names such as WorldPoliticus.com, TrumpVision365.com, USConservativeToday.com, DonaldTrumpNews.co, and USADailyPolitics.com. They almost all publish aggressively pro-Trump content aimed at conservatives and Trump supporters in the US.

The young Macedonians who run these sites say they don’t care about Donald Trump. They are responding to straightforward economic incentives: As Facebook regularly reveals in earnings reports, a US Facebook user is worth about four times a user outside the US. The fraction-of-a-penny-per-click of US display advertising — a declining market for American publishers — goes a long way in Veles. Several teens and young men who run these sites told BuzzFeed News that they learned the best way to generate traffic is to get their politics stories to spread on Facebook — and the best way to generate shares on Facebook is to publish sensationalist and often false content that caters to Trump supporters.

As a result, this strange hub of pro-Trump sites in the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia is now playing a significant role in propagating the kind of false and misleading content that was identified in a recent BuzzFeed News analysis of hyperpartisan Facebook pages. These sites open a window into the economic incentives behind producing misinformation specifically for the wealthiest advertising markets and specifically for Facebook, the world’s largest social network, as well as within online advertising networks such as Google AdSense.

“Yes, the info in the blogs is bad, false, and misleading but the rationale is that ‘if it gets the people to click on it and engage, then use it,’” said a university student in Veles who started a US politics site, and who agreed to speak on the condition that BuzzFeed News not use his name.

Fake news from shitholes in Europe? That's all you got?

Clinton's charity confirms Qatar's $1 million gift while she was at State Dept

The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new donations from foreign governments.

Qatari officials pledged the money in 2011 to mark the 65th birthday of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton's husband, and sought to meet the former U.S. president in person the following year to present him the check, according to an email from a foundation official to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign chairman, John Podesta. The email, among thousands hacked from Podesta's account, was published last month by WikiLeaks.

Clinton signed an ethics agreement governing her family's globe-straddling foundation in order to become secretary of state in 2009. The agreement was designed to increase transparency to avoid appearances that U.S. foreign policy could be swayed by wealthy donors. .

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

---------------------

Normal people call that a BRIBE!

LOCK HER UP!

Last edited:
Trump in TAMPA - where's Supe?

CwgObAZXEAAS3bS.jpg

CwgNuecXEAA2IiF.jpg

CwgDfXoXEAAvyDP.jpg

Ha ha, as if all the fake news being pushed by breitbart isn't enough, this takes the cake. Will make it so easy for King Trump to continue to pull the wool over their eyes, alt righters are a bunch of chumps.

sub-buzz-8001-1478115629-1.jpg

How Teens In The Balkans Are Duping Trump Supporters With Fake News
https://www.buzzfeed.com/craigsilve...n&ref=bffbmain&utm_term=.loOEJkxJ4#.smvLQo9Qz

Fake news from Europe? Wake the F' up Tibs. We get fake news from our Alt-Left media on 27 channels every damn day and have for decades.

The word strong and the the words Clinton or Obama will never mix . They're like oil and water. Now the terms corrupt,criminal,snake oil salesman, excessive taxation &regulation. All perfect terms for dear leader and the devils daughter ..hilda the beast.

I can't even bring up the election in my house anymore. My wife is voting Clinton and doesn't want to hear anything I have to say about it.

I tell here about the new e-mail.... I tell here the polls are looking awfully bad for Clinton... she is in denial. Doesn't even want to think about it.

It's crazy.

You know what you tell liberals? There is one minority in this country you don't want to piss off. Caucasian males. We make up 31% of this country. That is a minority.

Yet we donate more money, we are more politically active, we vote at the HIGHEST percentage of any demographic in this country. You can not **** on us for 8 years and make us the scapegoat for all the ills of this world and expect us to sit idly by and just take if up the ***. It doesn't work that way. Trump is our representation of a big "**** You" to all of it.

Every minority, woman, transgender, whatever that has been dumping on white males for the past decade and blaming us for everything. Trump is our answer back. It's a big **** You to political correctness, "safe spaces", reparations, white privilege and god knows what else to heap in the pile of excuses that liberal america has used to cover up accountability and self determination.

He is as flawed a candidate that will ever control the White House, but don't say we didn't warn you it was coming liberal America. Don't think we don't listen to what you say about us.

Calm down Francis. You don't want to end up in prison or dead.

Have a Snickers and chill everything is going to be fine.

10o1lr.jpg

elfie calling someone - anyone - stupid is rich.

Beyonce wore a polka dot pants suit to show her support for Hillary. It was FUGLY.
I'll say it ... Beyonce never has done anything for me. nothing. I don't get the ooooohs and aaaahs over here. She's attractive, yes, but not all that.

I'll say it ... Beyonce never has done anything for me. nothing. I don't get the ooooohs and aaaahs over here. She's attractive, yes, but not all that.

Damn....she must be really ugly to you then!!!

I don't like her music. She's had one or two OK songs, but nothing I would want to hear all the time.

Sorry but Hillary has no ones number. She failed in every single endeavor she tried as SOS, including the Russian reset. She is a laughing stock around the world, just as Odumma is.

You can go on you tube and watch Russian "man on the street" videos and almost every person asked does NOT want Hillary as president. They call her everything from a war monger to a person who hates Russia.

Where o where do they get these ideas from?

It couldn't be from a Putin controlled media that wants what they see as a "sucker" in Trump as POTUS, could it?

elfie calling someone - anyone - stupid is rich.

Is this what you see when you look in the mirror?

16a3kx.jpg

Chill. You've lost the election and the country has averted the disaster that would be a Trump presidency. If you had any brains at all you would be happy as i am.

Calm down Francis. You don't want to end up in prison or dead.

Have a Snickers and chill everything is going to be fine.

I am invoking my white privilege, and correct your inaccurate movie reference. The accurate one is Lighten up, Francis.

IMO most Trump supports feel if you vote for hitlery you are just a ******* libtard sheep.....

I am invoking my white privilege, and correct your inaccurate movie reference. The accurate one is Lighten up, Francis.

Where the **** is my "White Privilege"? I could really use some but apparently I lost my Privilege card. Watching my daughter lose out on a nursing scholarship to a friend who had to take summer school to stay in nursing and my daughter is on Deans list just because her friend is black(Wealthy middle class more money than me) tells me where the privilege is.

Status
Not open for further replies.