• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump in Tampa

Cwhinb4XAAE4sjk.jpg

Is this what you see when you look in the mirror?

16a3kx.jpg

Chill. You've lost the election and the country has averted the disaster that would be a Trump presidency. If you had any brains at all you would be happy as i am.

B1tjNfzCMAAde4M.jpg

which personality are we using today, elfie?

Damn....she must be really ugly to you then!!!

I don't like her music. She's had one or two OK songs, but nothing I would want to hear all the time.

i said she was attractive, but she's not all that.

uh-oh

Iowa Poll: Trump opens 7-point lead over Clinton

Donald Trump has surged to a 7-point lead over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton among Iowa voters, firmly establishing the Republican presidential nominee as the favorite to win the state’s six electoral votes on Tuesday.

Trump is the top choice for 46 percent of Iowans who have already cast a ballot or plan to do so on Election Day, according to the latest Des Moines Register/Mediacom Iowa Poll, compared to 39 percent who say they’re for Clinton.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st.../?hootPostID=244ad51ae6af519614281eb8c6904b90

and then lib panic set in

LA Times Poll: Donald Trump Leads Hillary Clinton by 5.4 Points

Trump 48%, Clinton 42.6%

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

The L.A. times poll methodology is flawed. It uses too small of a sample size and repeatedly samples that group. When you get an outlier group(leans too far to one side) you get this result.

That's why Trump has been leading in that poll for months and it doesn't change.

Look at all the other polls......

The L.A. times poll methodology is flawed. It uses too small of a sample size and repeatedly samples that group. When you get an outlier group(leans too far to one side) you get this result.

That's why Trump has been leading in that poll for months and it doesn't change.

Look at all the other polls......

You mean the other polls that oversample in the exact same way but with dems and women?

It depends. Does the LA Times poll sample the whole nation or just people in LA?

This is all that matters below. PEC is the gold standard as far as predicting elections.

Add to this the huge Hispanic early turn out in Florida and Nevada and this thing is wrapped up for Hillary.

As of November 5, 7:06PM EDT:Snapshot (220 state polls):

Clinton 312, Trump 226 EV*** Meta-margin: Clinton +2.7%RSS

Clinton Nov. win probability: random drift 98%, Bayesian >99%

Now at greater than 99%.......but hey keep posting pictures of the same morons at Trump rallies that were there in the spring.

EV_map.png-white

Dirtbag who attacked Trump: pic.twitter.com/8WdSfbpRdM

suspect_zps3acw3rq5.jpg

that is not tibs is it?

You guys cross every line in the book. You do so time and again with those that don't adhere to the group think on this board. Enjoy the echo chamber, and make sure you pat each other on the back. Great job of keeping things civilized.

You can go on you tube and watch Russian "man on the street" videos and almost every person asked does NOT want Hillary as president. They call her everything from a war monger to a person who hates Russia.

Where o where do they get these ideas from?

It couldn't be from a Putin controlled media that wants what they see as a "sucker" in Trump as POTUS, could it?

Yeah, no, you're absolutely right. It has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton being Hillary Clinton, now does it?

You guys cross every line in the book. You do so time and again with those that don't adhere to the group think on this board. Enjoy the echo chamber, and make sure you pat each other on the back. Great job of keeping things civilized.

like I said the other day....no ******* sense of humor....

Last edited:
like I said the other day....no ******* sense of humor....

the stuff you have posted is way more inflammatory than my little comment

It also was a pretty ******* mild jab at best for the amount of butthurt.

quite honestly I am so embarrassed to be an American right now. all of the rest of the world has to be laughing at us. All of the things that have come out about Clinton, and she is still so close to being president.

Status
Not open for further replies.