• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the film industry do with all the actors and directors and producers flocking out of the country?

What would the film industry do with all the actors and directors and producers flocking out of the country?
and why do they insist on going to Canada instead of Mexico, where ALL the people are excellent?

Uhhhh, Bruce Springsteen and Jon Bonjovi? Seriously, that was a small crowd for those guys.

Yep. We get 150,000 in Philly for the no name 4th of July concerts. I was pretty surprised by the low numbers for Springsteen/Bon Jovi who both have a huge fan base around here.

and why do they insist on going to Canada instead of Mexico, where ALL the people are excellent?

That is odd.

Hollywood is so much closer to Mexico too.

Maybe they're thinking they may change their minds and want to come back... but there will be this big wall there.

Last edited:
Yep. We get 150,000 in Philly for the no name 4th of July concerts. I was pretty surprised by the low numbers for Springsteen/Bon Jovi who both have a huge fan base around here.

**** all of those artists that came out for Hillary. Won't get another cent of my money. And for the record, every year I am becoming less and less of a football fan too.

You can check out the Election HQ mix thing by going to CNN and hitting the red (delete) button on Directv for enhanced coverage overlay with all the news channels and live vote update screens - CNN FOX CNBC and the BBC

I tuned in the BBC channel - pretty cool to watch them curry around trying to explain things - much cooler than our **** - the whole world's watching!

You can check out the Election HQ mix thing by going to CNN and hitting the red (delete) button on Directv for enhanced coverage overlay with all the news channels and live vote update screens - CNN FOX CNBC and the BBC

I tuned in the BBC channel - pretty cool to watch them curry around trying to explain things - much cooler than our **** - the whole world's watching!

Thanks, I'll check out BBC when I get home.

KY so far is giving hint of monster vote and dem crossovers.

Trump leads IND 72-25. Good Lord people, something is happening here.

Don't get too excited yet, that's a couple of small rural counties. Let's hope numbers don't cave too much in Gary, Indy, and Ft Wayne

Positively. Waited all day for some actual numbers. Just happy to see we're off to a good start.

It sucks I have to go to bed super early for a flight tomorrow. It going to be like waking up finding if your fantasy team won or not

Trump now has KY and IND. Killery has VT. Trump ahead on Electoral Votes 19-3.

st_zpsuqidtedf.jpg

Trump takes early FL lead, 58 to 30. Just reported.

GA now reporting - Trump up 75-21

Status
Not open for further replies.