• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many voting machines do they have, two?

Yes, 2 for each precinct and there are 3 precincts where I vote.

I have an employee who lives in Washington, PA. He went to vote at 6:45 and said there were 200+ ahead of him.

man it comes down to today. I think after tonight no matter what the outcome I am going to give fox news and cnn a break No more politics for me for a few months. . really hoping Trump pulls it out.

I am looking forward to the day we have a woman as our president. It will be an exciting time in history. However, I hope it's not this election and not Hillary. I am voting for Trump. I feel he has the best proposed policies that best reflect my values and beliefs. No matter who wins, tomorrow morning, we will all still be great Americans and we will all be bummed one way or another and a new thread of bitching and moaning will begin. Have a great day Steelernation. God bless America

I didn't care too much for those first two sentences...but then I could deduce you meant she had to be a woman of good character.
Actually whether is a woman, black, or whatever, race or gender shouldn't even be taken into account.

Love this pic someone here posted.

ak7bbq.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, what?

Spike posts a link with basically everything he says about Trump or Mao Jacket.

Damn straight, thanks for taking care of the lightweight...like I'd lower myself to talk to lib trolls anyway...I make an exception for Tibs, he's a foreigner, you know

Trump Holds 2-Point Lead Over Clinton As Election Day Arrives: Final IBD-TIPP Poll Results

As voters go to the actual polls to cast their ballots in what has been an unprecedented presidential election, Republican Donald Trump held onto a 2-point lead over his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton — 45% to 43% — in a four-way matchup

http://www.investors.com/politics/t...tion-day-arrives-final-ibd-tipp-poll-results/

I didn't care too much for those first two sentences...but then I could deduce you meant she had to be a woman of good character.
Actually whether is a woman, black, or whatever, race or gender shouldn't even be taken into account.

Love this pic someone here posted.

ak7bbq.jpg

Pretty much yes. That meme sums it up in a nutshell.

Go PA!

Trump wins in Spring-Ford mock election

Just a day before Pennsylvania joined voters across the country in deciding the next president of the United States, students at Spring-Ford Area High School made their voices heard. During a school wide mock election Monday, students chose Republican candidate Donald Trump as the next leader of the free world.

With 2,188 ballots cast, Trump was declared the winner, receiving 931 votes, or 42.6 percent of the vote

http://www.pottsmerc.com/general-news/20161107/trump-wins-in-spring-ford-mock-election

man it comes down to today. I think after tonight no matter what the outcome I am going to give fox news and cnn a break No more politics for me for a few months. . really hoping Trump pulls it out.

I turned the news off about a month ago. Couldn't take it anymore. Plus, I early voted in Florida.

Looks like Hillary wins for having the biggest crowd ever for a candidate this year:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-33000-rally-besting-trumps-biggest-rally.html

My problem with Trump is he's not a businessman, he's a salesman. He's been selling a brand for decades and using other people's money to finance it. When he goes bankrupt in business, he never personally suffers. He doesn't understand the truth of oweing your creditors, being responsible for risky business decisions, and taking care of his employees.

He's playing a game of rich men, that you, I, or any of us will ever see. He uses the system in ways that we never will be allowed to use it. He's not a man of the people. He won't have a beer with you. He knows how to shape public image and use it to his advantage. He's holding $80M in campaign funds, that even if he loses, he will be able to use that money to grease whatever political moves he needs to get his deals done.

I personally think he doesn't want to win, because it will be bad for business. He won't be able to make any more day to day or advisory decisions. He gets more joy out of making 'lots of money' than he would having the responsibility of running the country for 4 years.

She'll stand up for victims of incest.

And Hillary will destroy the women Bill rapes (and young girls) and fight to set rapists free.

Tick tock, tick tock.

So I'm trying to check in and this guy is also trying to check in. He didn't have a registration card, wasn't on the list, didnt have any documentation with his name and address on it and wanted to vote with his passport. His English was spotty by the way. I think they sent him to the County Auditor office.

So I'm trying to check in and this guy is also trying to check in. He didn't have a registration card, wasn't on the list, didnt have any documentation with his name and address on it and wanted to vote with his passport. His English was spotty by the way. I think they sent him to the County Auditor office.

He was probably a terrorist trying to vote for Hillary.

Looks like Hillary wins for having the biggest crowd ever for a candidate this year:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/11/07/hillary-clinton-33000-rally-besting-trumps-biggest-rally.html

My problem with Trump is he's not a businessman, he's a salesman. He's been selling a brand for decades and using other people's money to finance it. When he goes bankrupt in business, he never personally suffers. He doesn't understand the truth of oweing your creditors, being responsible for risky business decisions, and taking care of his employees.

He's playing a game of rich men, that you, I, or any of us will ever see. He uses the system in ways that we never will be allowed to use it. He's not a man of the people. He won't have a beer with you. He knows how to shape public image and use it to his advantage. He's holding $80M in campaign funds, that even if he loses, he will be able to use that money to grease whatever political moves he needs to get his deals done.

I personally think he doesn't want to win, because it will be bad for business. He won't be able to make any more day to day or advisory decisions. He gets more joy out of making 'lots of money' than he would having the responsibility of running the country for 4 years.

One rally? That had Springsteen and Bon Jovi? Trump is pulling 15-20,000 at every event. Without concert gimmicks.

How many of us common folk had Hillary had a beer with? I mean, when she wasn't pandering for votes? Yeah. Zero.

You should be honest. Your problem with Trump is that he isn't a democrat.

He uses the system in ways that we never will be allowed to use it. He's not a man of the people. He won't have a beer with you. He knows how to shape public image and use it to his advantage. He's holding $80M in campaign funds, that even if he loses, he will be able to use that money to grease whatever political moves he needs to get his deals done.

This sounds as though you accuse him of being a politician. In this case you're wrong. While he may never have a beer with you, he's actually terrible at shaping public image. He's spent his campaign money - which he had to gather himself and did not receive from the Republican Party as they cut him off. Trump's support has come almost entirely from the masses rather than from corporate America. And THAT is what makes him so amazingly dangerous to the establishment. And so attractive to the people. Whether or not Trump can actually accomplish anything - he scares the **** out out of the "Good Ole Boys" and frankly, I love that.

Status
Not open for further replies.