• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trumps losing the white vote, less popular than Romney. Maybe this thing isn't close after all.

Trumps losing the white vote, less popular than Romney. Maybe this thing isn't close after all.

Ha ha, bullshit! Try to keep up on current events. He's ahead of Romney in early voting by 130,000 in Florida and 140,000 in NC. Landslide!

He's ahead of Romney in early voting by 130,000 in Florida and 140,000 in NC. Landslide!

I demand entertainment!

CwDa3bnWEAEv8c2.png:small

Ha ha, bullshit! Try to keep up on current events. He's ahead of Romney in early voting by 130,000 in Florida and 140,000 in NC. Landslide!

Yes, the people who crammed Trump's rallies couldn't wait to vote, 270k less votes he'll get tomorrow.

GOP strategist John Weaver is predicting a landslide for Clinton.

Yes, the people who crammed Trump's rallies couldn't wait to vote, 270k less votes he'll get tomorrow.

GOP strategist John Weaver is predicting a landslide for Clinton.

you keep posting **** without links to sources so it is just made up bullshit....

People waiting in line for 5 hours to hear from Hillary tonight. Kind of reminds you of people waiting in line for a rock concert.

Wait...Springsteen and Bon Jovi are there? That explains it.

I'm still trying to figure out how anyone could actually write 650,000 emails...in a whole ******* lifetime.

Raleigh North Carolina

Cwr7C6HXcAEdz0Z.jpg

Cwr1mf-XgAEHsqE.jpg

Scranton PA

Cwsj2jQXcAA_Oal.jpg

CwskMgpVQAAcgFU.jpg

Manchester NH

Cws-gBFUcAERkV_.jpg

Cws-gBCUcAAwH7L.jpg

Cws9EIlWIAEM2L6.jpg

Final stop Grand Rapids, MI

This line for Donald Trump in Grand Rapids "just keeps going"

CwtFwB1UcAAqJUJ.jpg

CwtFwUrWEAIiHNq.jpg

I will be at a bar tonight for Taco Tuesday. Its going to be interesting......

I am looking forward to the day we have a woman as our president. It will be an exciting time in history. However, I hope it's not this election and not Hillary. I am voting for Trump. I feel he has the best proposed policies that best reflect my values and beliefs. No matter who wins, tomorrow morning, we will all still be great Americans and we will all be bummed one way or another and a new thread of bitching and moaning will begin. Have a great day Steelernation. God bless America

Status
Not open for further replies.