• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like 93-94% of PA is in...it's going to flip

It's like watching a football game forecast. Trump is up 14 points with 6 minutes to play folks....

With Michigan and Wisconsin up in the air.......it's not looking good for Clinton. I can't stand Trump but you have to give it to the guy. He has completely outperformed his projections and did it largely on his own because Republicans didn't do a damn thing to help his campaign. This would truly be the people's choice.

You can go back in this thread. What Republicans needed to do was win old-school democrat union workers to make up for the demographic shift that is happening around our country.

Trump is the only one to see that and he not only hit it out of the park with working class Americans, he hit a grand slam. The rust belt just voted it's *** off and carried him to the Presidency. It's ******* unbelievable.

Nevermind, I found it the Wolf image.

You can go back in this thread. What Republicans needed to do was win old-school democrat union workers to make up for the demographic shift that is happening around our country.

Trump is the only one to see that and he not only hit it out of the park with working class Americans, he hit a grand slam. The rust belt just voted it's *** off and carried him to the Presidency. It's ******* unbelievable.

It really is. I was telling my sister a few weeks ago that the Democrats weren't talking to those voters. Trump really wasn't either nationally but he was on the trail in the midwest.

all the blue counties in FL show 100% except Palm Beach which is at 97%....which is likely why Fox called it for Trump...not sure why CNN and ABC are waiting....don't see how she catches up

all the blue counties in FL show 100% except Palm Beach which is at 97%....which is likely why Fox called it for Trump...not sure why CNN and ABC are waiting....don't see how she catches up

You really have to ask that question?

******' Cali. 55 electoral votes from one state ... that one state gives ya a fifth of the electoral votes that you need. That ain't right.

Yep. Im a union guy. But she honestly doesn't give one **** about us, and our union leadership doesn't even ask us who we want to support.

CA polls closed and immediately all were awarded to Hillary. No sense in counting.

Georgia isnt called yet... 16 votes there. Trump in the lead there, too.

It looks like Trump will win Wisconsin and Michigan. Game over.

It really is. I was telling my sister a few weeks ago that the Democrats weren't talking to those voters. Trump really wasn't either nationally but he was on the trail in the midwest.

The Democrats don't want those voters any more. They are now the party of 1) wealthy elites, 2) the urban welfare class, and 3) immigrants.

CNN has it 197-187 ... Hildog

what?

Dear President Trump,

Task 1 repeal this Obamacare mandate. Let my family decide when why and how much health insurance we want to buy. Let insurance companies compete for our business.

Thank you.

OFTB

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Canada's Immigration Site Crashes as Liberals Panic... <a href="https://t.co/vq0ChW91ms">https://t.co/vq0ChW91ms</a></p>— DRUDGE REPORT (@DRUDGE_REPORT) <a href="https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/796205946959601664">November 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

NYTimes giving Trump 61% chance to win PA.

Nate Cohn - Clinton lead in Pennsylvania now under 3 points. A lot of GOP vote left.

Looks like Republicans will also retain the House with a comfortable margin.

Status
Not open for further replies.