• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox just called Trump for Wisconsin!

232-209, Trump now

It's been 95% Trump winning for almost an hour.

A guy on Fox just reminded me of Michael Moore:

Georgia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What Fox just said about Michael Moore almost made me like him. Grundfeld said he's buying him his favorite pie(s). Moore NAILED it a year ago. He told DemocRATs what was going to happen.

Why the **** does Oregon vote by mail? What year is this?

I don't know why but I like it. Because most of the population is in Portland and Salem we all end up looking like liberals. You get out of the city and you're rural with real people who aren't happy with the politics.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I got to tell yinz I didn't think Trump could do it. I guess I was one of those fools who paid too much attention to the polls.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don't know why but I like it. Because most of the population is in Portland and Salem we all end up looking like liberals. You get out of the city and you're rural with real people who aren't happy with the politics.

PA is the same way because of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.

Fox showing Trump at 254 electoral votes. If Trump wins PA it's over.

I am watching PBS. Within the past 5 minutes one commentator said, "The reason Trump is winning is not because of the economy, it's not because immigration....it's because people now feel it's ok to say things that were not acceptable before.....and I don't think that is a good thing." (Aka, only racists and degenerates voted for Trump). The next commentator stated that, "I think it was underestimated the number of votes Trump would get from working class Caucasians with no college education".

Two good examples of stupid assumptions that have caused these same people are now sitting slack jawed and stupefied right now. They haven't had a clue for months and they still don't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.