• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Carville looks like someone just shot his grandmother in the face.

Rachel Maddow is in a blinking hissy fit

CNN reporter at Hitlery's party talking about them all looking sad and shell shocked amuses me.....

Per Fox, Hillary now has to win EVERY remaining state.

I think pa is out of reach

MSNBC reporting that Butler County in PA has few votes counted yet, only about 10%, but it is rural and very Republican.

PA is so interesting to me..Philly suburbs went for Clinton by good sized margins as many pundits suggested....Romney won my county (Chester) by a teensy bit, Clinton is winning here by 10 points...yet he is CRUSHING her everywhere else but in Philly and Pittsburgh. Whether Trump wins PA or not this is truly a seismic shift. I am not thrilled that Donald Trump is the conduit and will be president but I am happy that a sleeping giant has been woken...

The first listing on drudge showed Clinton 59-Trump 31. I was in shock. There is no way given the total lack of support I saw here. Then I saw 52 Trump 43 Clinton and that sounded more realistic.

The first listing on drudge showed Clinton 59-Trump 31. I was in shock. There is no way given the total lack of support I saw here. Then I saw 52 Trump 43 Clinton and that sounded more realistic.

For Iowa that is.

93% votes are in PA - Trump 85% chance of winning it. Tick Tock....

Status
Not open for further replies.