• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Rand Paul would be doing better.

Two questions in the poll ask whether Trump or Clinton understand the problems of people like you. Trump got the expected low number, but Clinton got over 45% saying yes. WTF could give people that idea?

Rand is in government. The GOP seems to want an outsider, at least for now.

They gave him a second term to boot.

11036380_10206109001417646_7489761129655278822_n.jpg

20,000 to see Trump in Dallas

Last edited:
Rand is in government. The GOP seems to want an outsider, at least for now.

He's not a career politician though. However, we do know that one-term Senators don't make good Presidents.

20,000 to see Trump in Dallas

One thing I do like about Trump is that everywhere he goes, "Everyone is wonderful, the people here are great, we're up in the polls, etc.....", contrasted with Bomma who says that "middle America isn't like you and me and doesn't know what's good for them and cling to their guns and religion."

He's telling people what they want to hear, it's as simple as that

He's telling people what they want to hear, it's as simple as that

He is also telling the truth, which is many cases is not covered by the media. I would say Trump's connection with the voters is excellent, and that's how you win elections.

He needs to start laying out some details of his policies. Hopefully in the debate tomorrow...

I love this whole muslim question thing that the libtards are attacking Trump on. Haven't they learned that the more you attack him the stronger he gets? Everyone knows that Obama is a Muslim terrorist. He got called out, so what?

Haven't they learned that the more you attack him the stronger he gets?

I don't know. He looked outgunned at the last debate. But I definitely believe that the "muslim" dude was staged. I liked T's response....ignoring him.

I don't know. He looked outgunned at the last debate. But I definitely believe that the "muslim" dude was staged. I liked T's response....ignoring him.

Maybe that guy was a Trump plant.

Indy. You do know that the Republican party will NEVER let the Donald get the nomination. Don't you?

Trump has already won this game. It's dominos from here on out.

I still think he'll put his foot in his mouth or pop off at some point that will cost him the candidacy.
That being said, I'll temper that by saying that what I think or who I like in the primary doesn't matter because I live in PA where the primary is so late that it's all over by the time we vote.

For one thing, if his immigration plan wasn't spot-on the Libs on the MSM would be tearing it apart point by point and telling us where he's wrong but instead they don't say a word about it. They can't because if they did 80% of America would realize they agree with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.