• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as recently as this afternoon, today before he made the announcement to quit, Walker had a conference/solicitation call with donors and said nothing about quitting. He's going to take the donations, pay the tax and skate. Typical ******* politician criminal. They all are except Trump, Carson and Butterface.

Scott Walker just bailed out. Don't let the door hit ya!

18 people running for the GOP nomination, eventually 17 of them will have to drop out.

I'm getting a tingle up my leg.

Jim Quinn at www.warroom.com made the point that if Trump's immigration position paper was really that bad and that racist that the MSM would be tearing it apart point by point 24/7 in front of everybody. Instead there is radio silence because they don't WANT America to know what it's about because too many people will think it makes sense.

Quinn is only on a handful of stations since Clear Channel took his syndicated show off the air at the behest of the govt but the online broadcast is well worth the small subscription cost. He's at least 6 months ahead of Limbaugh on everything.

Last edited:
18 people running for the GOP nomination, eventually 17 of them will have to drop out.

Jim Quinn at www.warroom.com made the point that if Trump's immigration position paper was really that bad and that racist that the MSM would be tearing it apart point by point 24/7 in front of everybody. Instead there is radio silence because they don't WANT America to know what it's about because too many people will think it makes sense.

Quinn is only on a handful of stations since Clear Channel took his syndicated show off the air at the behest of the govt but the online broadcast is well worth the small subscription cost. He's at least 6 months ahead of Limbaugh on everything.

Yeah, but the point is 2 months ago that D-bag was a front runner. Now he's nothing because Trump correctly called him out. They'll all fall like dominos now.

Quinn spoke at one of our TP rallies here.....drove his yellow Vette. Pissed me off when they cancelled him then turned 104.7 into another ******* country station....now I have to listen to intermittent am 1320.

I received a solicitation email from Carly's campaign. I responded with a big "Are you kidding me!" and my support for Trump.

Quinn spoke at one of our TP rallies here.....drove his yellow Vette. Pissed me off when they cancelled him then turned 104.7 into another ******* country station....now I have to listen to intermittent am 1320.

Yeah, like we needed another country station here. I think something was up with that because his ratings were good. I drop the $4.99 a month and can listen on my iPhone or computer plus it's archived so you can listen later. Like I am now.

Is Quinn on Sirius XM?

Trump finally explained exactly how he's going to do it.

12009831_889685847753668_6399158681530110028_n.jpg

Well, I'm glad he finally laid out some specifics.

I heard that his tax plan will be released on Tuesday. His book detailing all of his policies will be out in a few weeks.

BTW, why is it only Trump who gets **** for lack of specifics? Where's Carly's tax plan? Or her stance on the middle east? Carson's "tax plan" is the most vague thing I've ever read.

Last edited:
I heard that his tax plan will be released on Tuesday. His book detailing all of his policies will be out in a few weeks.

BTW, why is it only Trump who gets **** for lack of specifics? Where's Carly's tax plan? Or her stance on the middle east? Carson's "tax plan" is the most vague thing I've ever read.

Carly had plenty of very specific things to say in the debate...she's a very knowledgeable woman. (Knowledge alone won't get her elected, honestly I don't think she has the charisma needed to break through to today's low-information electorate). Trump is getting **** for lack of specifics because he makes bold sweeping statements like "I'm going to make America great" "You're all incompetent ugly and stupid" and "We're in trouble and I'm going to fix it". If you make statements like you ought to be able to answer the very simple follow up question of "How?".

I don't doubt he's got a ton of paid people cooking up intelligent sounding policies for him. I do doubt he'll ever be well prepared to discuss them intelligently. That's not his schtick. Don't get me wrong, it's not because I think Trump is stupid...he's a very intelligent man at what he does. He just doesn't seem very informed on national economic policy, current events or world affairs.

It's kind of been my opinion for a long time that if a person is smart enough to do well in real life they will do okay as president IF they allow their ego to take a back seat and surround themselves with the best of the best in matters of state, etc.

It's kind of been my opinion for a long time that if a person is smart enough to do well in real life they will do okay as president IF they allow their ego to take a back seat and surround themselves with the best of the best in matters of state, etc.

I don't have anything against a successful businessperson as president...but as we saw with Romney, success in business doesn't always translate well to connecting with the public. Trump seems to be able to connect with a certain segment of the population, still to me he's as inarticulate as Romney or Bush, he's just louder and more in your face about it.

I just keep hoping we'll have someone someday who is able to articulate conservative principles in a way that people can easily understand and embrace. I really believe that deep down people want smaller government and less interference in their lives, they just need to be reminded of why it's so vital to who we are. Trump says "Make this country great again" and that resonates with people but so far hasn't articulated exactly what it was that made the country so great in the first place, or how we get back to that. To me that was the magic of Reagan.

Last edited:
One of the best things about Trump is is can do attitude and boldness for change. Who else has it?

If you a legal citizen of the USA, odds are you're going to be better off than you were in the past 8 years with this tax plan.

The USA economy is 70% based on consumer spending. Give the middle class more money and they will spend it or get out of debt. Other options include investing or creating business, enhancing your children's education, or saving more for retirement.

Lets say we are talking about Bob Smith's family of 4. Middle Class, making a combined 80,000 a year.

He pays:

25% federal
6.2% Fica SS tax
6% sales tax
Local taxes on property, let's say 5% of his income
Extra taxes....gas, tolls, utilities, etc...let's say 3%

That is 45% of his income. Sure there might be some deductions, but you get the point. There's not much left for his family to live on.

Under Trump's plan, the federal tax slides down to just 10% federal taxes. A huge savings of 15% less taxes before deductions start.

Which middle class family would not be for that?! In addition the estate tax is unfair. Should the government tax you once again on assets that have already been taxed?! I say no. Let a person get his or her inheritance.

Sounds good, but what about people with kids and such. Are we still getting money back or just being taxed less? Same with single people who normally get money back is that going to stay the same or are they just going to take less of our income?

Status
Not open for further replies.