• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree it's somewhat disheartening, I don't blame Trump for this. In fact, I applaud him for bringing this FINALLY to our attention.

There is NO ONE in Washington that is a serious candidate, understands economic policies, the Constritution or foreign policy on a NON-PARTISAN level. None. And every politician's continued red/blue opinion on EVERY subject just proves over and over to the American public that these so-called "leaders" have no character and earn no respect or admiration from their constituents.

If the color of the sky was up for a vote in congress, every Republican would vote green and every Democrat would vote orange just because. There is no intellectual debate or reason on any issue. No learned opinions that CHANGE as more and more information is discovered and disseminated. That is what real people do with issues. They learn first, they debate, they listen to other opinions, then they decide.

Our political system rewards the exact opposite. They decide based on party. They ignore debate. They don't listen to other opinions. They don't learn until it's too late.

I could care less who or what Trump stands for at this point. All I know is he's NOT what's there. And I welcome someone that once in office will actually have differing opinions on issues. Some left and some right based on HIS (or HER) beliefs and his beliefs only.

I was right with you until your last sentence. A guy who hurls insults isn't what we need to inspire intelligent debate and get people to listen to other opinions. It's childish reality show fodder. What are Trump's opinions anyway? That everyone in office is stupid and incompetent. Great. So what would he do differently? He's long on bashing people, short on intelligent discussion of issues. He keeps saying he's going to do this or that, when asked how he will accomplish these things or what specific policies he favors he has no answers. I literally just heard him say today words to the effect of "I'm not going to tell you what I would do, I don't want the other side to know what I would do."

Seriously? People are buying this answer? We're supposed to elect him solely because he's willing to blurt out incendiary politically incorrect stuff and just trust that we're gonna like what he does once he gets in there. OK.

No, they don't represent me. Nor do insults and mindless blather pass for intelligent commentary or command of the issues to me. I want a serious candidate who understands economic policy, who understands the Constitution, who understands the serious foreign policy issues we face, a person of character who will inspire respect and admiration, who is likable and persuasive. Trump is none of those things. He's not even a conservative. He's a big loudmouth phony. It's incredibly disheartening to see how many people have been snowed by him.

The difference between Trump and a Dem, is Trump says it himself. The Dem's run negative adds and have some celebrity news guys do their talking. Tell me if I'm wrong please, I have numerous examples. The attacks on Palin from the left were way over board and I never saw Obama saying " knock it off "

Carly's only polling around 3%. Look at that face...would anyone vote for that?

Jeb's not even a threat anymore. All these losers on the take should start bowing out. They're only in it for donation money now, proof that they are typical criminal politicians.

Jeb's not even a threat anymore. All these losers on the take should start bowing out. They're only in it for donation money now, proof that they are typical criminal politicians.
It's legal to keep your campaign donations as long as you pay income tax on it.

It's legal to keep your campaign donations as long as you pay income tax on it.

I know, but really, Perry, Christie and Santorum etc.. are seriously still running? Don't take any more of the poor mindless people's money.

When you make fun of someone's looks or appearance, I consider that high school mentality.
And I think that is my biggest beef about Trump, in many ways he doesn't act like an adult.

Even if they do look like the banjo player from Deliverence.

Rick Perry just bailed out. Kudos to him for knowing what time it is.

And kudos to me for calling it yesterday. Now follow suit, you other piece of **** career criminals.

That means everyone except TRUMP, Carson and butterface.

Last edited:
Trump is an oligarch. I stand with Rand.

Trump is an oligarch. I stand with Rand.

Let him hang in there and dominate the polls for awhile 'D', then people may begin to see that he's not really Presidential material. Good messenger, great agitator and hopefully his message will wake up the Republicans before the McCain, Romney, Bush team is ushered back into power. I love the fact that he has such a following in just about all areas including immigrants. The PC crowd now has seen what real views the voters have.

I had forgotten Rick Perry was even running, so his announcing that he was withdrawing surprised me.

Rick Perry just bailed out. Kudos to him for knowing what time it is.

And kudos to me for calling it yesterday. Now follow suit, you other piece of **** career criminals.

That means everyone except TRUMP, Carson and butterface.
You are now quoting yourself, and congratulating yourself as well.
Keep up the good work.

When you make fun of someone's looks or appearance, I consider that high school mentality.
And I think that is my biggest beef about Trump, in many ways he doesn't act like an adult.

****, I agree with 21.

I thought Rand Paul would be doing better.

Two questions in the poll ask whether Trump or Clinton understand the problems of people like you. Trump got the expected low number, but Clinton got over 45% saying yes. WTF could give people that idea?

Clinton is a Democrat so that means she is for the working people. Get with the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.