• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do yinz think it will officially get called. I gotta be up at 5 but I dont want to miss this. ******* history.

Hildog got Nevada.

254-215, Trump for now.

Needs just Michigan or Pennsylvania.

Not looking good for the Dems. Should have gone with Bernie. It will cost them the Senate AND the presidency.

When do yinz think it will officially get called. I gotta be up at 5 but I dont want to miss this. ******* history.

Not worth missing. Be miserable for one day. THIS IS HISTORY

I want to smoke a victory cigar but I want to go to sleep too. If I get called to pick up a dead body tonight I'm ******.

It seems to me the entire internet has slowed down. Anyone else noticing lag time you otherwise wouldn't get?

**** it Ill drink red bull. History.

Two weeks ago I had to fly to Vegas. 7 am flight. Had to be up at 4:30 AM. went to bed at 11:30. I'm an insomniac. I last looked at the clock at 2:40 am. I fell asleep, guessing, around 3AM. Got 1.5 hours of sleep. Had to be up until midnight Vegas time (3AM est). I was up for nearly 23 hours. I was miserable. It was awful. I'd do it 3 days in a row for a celebration like this will be.

black ******* has to come on CNN and cry about white folks backlash against a black President and play the ******* race card....**** him

This just in.......Anthony Weiner is a dead man.

Trump gots this. PA is so close. 20 electoral votes is a lot of points though

Status
Not open for further replies.