• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump called for a return of using water boarding to interrogate terrorists who use "cutting off heads".

OMG - the petulant boy-king goes on a rant

OBAMA CONTINUES ANGRY RANT AGAINST REPUBLICANS FOR BLOCKING REFUGEES

The reality is that he HATES WHITE PEOPLE!!!

He hates the USA.

He hates Christianity

Just like in the movie the Usual suspects, Obama is showing us who he really is, and he will walk away unharmed in the end. I still think he's rather guarded on comments. His wife said it best. For the first time in her adult life, she's proud of her country, meaning before that she was not and her Husband likely had the same opinion.

Latest Reuters 5-day rolling poll...

Time Frame: NOV 13, 2015 - NOV 17, 2015 (5 Day Rolling) CHANGENovember 17, 2015
1,259 RESPONDENTS
Businessman Donald Trump36.0%
Surgeon and author Ben Carson14.6%
Fla. Sen. Marco Rubio11.2%
Tex. Sen. Ted Cruz7.9%

I knew Carson would fade. Trump should win both Iowa and New Hampshire, then sweep the super Tuesday. Once that happens, people who we not big fans will make nice.

I still think he's rather guarded on comments.

That's what the mystery is for me. What's the motive for his downplaying ISIS and being careful about how he refers to them, and why is he annoyed when pressed on the subject?

It's like he's caught in a catch-22. He can't say what he'd like to or needs to say.

That's what the mystery is for me. What's the motive for his downplaying ISIS and being careful about how he refers to them, and why is he annoyed when pressed on the subject?

Somebody should tell him that ISIS members are Republicans.

Hoo-boy, watch the gloves come off!!

It's like he's caught in a catch-22. He can't say what he'd like to or needs to say.

He was raised as a Muslim in a majority Muslim country and is incapable of being critical of the religion.

Yes-- why does he seem like he's holding his tongue and downplaying ISIS? Obama is a good orator, but his tongue is being held. WHY?

A few possibilities:

1 ) You can't tell what in his heart, but he is too sympathetic toward Muslims who want to destroy us, and his IRAN deal was OMG bad. Obama's father and stepfather were Muslim, and the man mentioned most in his book dreams of my father Frank Marshal Daivs was a black power type and communist. Obama has been anti-Christian, quick to judge on racial issues before facts came out, and anti-Isreal. In his heart, Obama who once said the Islam prayer was the most beautiful thing he ever saw / heard is a secret Muslim, disguised as a South Chicago style politician. This sadly I think is partly true.

2 ) ISIS has something on him that would be devastating such as treason, or enough to get him thrown out on office AKA a Nixon-like tape recording. A long shot, but not one I would completely dismiss.

3 ) ISIS or some other power and Obama admin have a secret deal because they proved to him they have nuclear weapons. This would be the nightmare scenario, and better explain the catch 22 he is in. A long shot I hope.

Trump just put out a hard slammin' campaign ad....

The Un-Armed Forces Medley (Trump for Prez!)

Somebody should tell him that ISIS members are Republicans.

Hoo-boy, watch the gloves come off!!

You would think that being anti-abortion and anti-gay should be enough.

What Obama says about ISIS becomes a recruiting tool for ISIS?

Kind of like football, someone says something about their next opponent and it
becomes bulletin board material to motivate your opponent.

Reuters rolling poll...

November 24, 2015

Businessman Donald Trump38.0%
Tex. Sen. Ted Cruz11.6%
Surgeon and author Ben Carson11.5%
Fla. Sen. Marco Rubio8.2%

Reuters rolling poll...

November 24, 2015

Businessman Donald Trump38.0%
Tex. Sen. Ted Cruz11.6%
Surgeon and author Ben Carson11.5%
Fla. Sen. Marco Rubio8.2%

Trump keeps gettign stronger, and the field is running out of media darlings for the month.

msht0l.jpg

Last edited:
There are a bunch of us that very rarely see the old stomping grounds anymore so we don't get the latest news but it seems Paul Kersey and Trump are talking about Pittsburgh and the way the city deals with crime. I guess Trump tweeted something and Kersey wrote him an open letter back and then someone sent me the link?.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/sbpdl...-the-color-of-crime-in-america-hint-its-black

I gave this a second look because I wasn't sure who this Paul Kersey really was and I never heard of this V-Dare.com. I thought Kersey was just a character in the 'Death Wish' series but then ...was he real or fiction? Turns out he's real but probably has nothing to do with Death Wish ? I guess we can take the letter as gospel or not, yinz would know better than me. Anyway, it's about Pittsburgh so I left it alone.

Paul Kersey, the man who has created the best spin-off of Stuff White People Like of all time, the Stuff Black People Don’t Like blog. He is also the author of a number of both Dead Tree- and E-books, available at Amazon. He tells us a bit about his latest, Bell Curve City: *The Ferguson War Journal, *gay cakes, Bill & Ted, and the decay of American cities..

Last edited:
Looks like Trump was right again

Retired FBI Agent: Bureau received ‘stacks of reports’ of calls of Muslims celebrating

One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible.

Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity.

Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks and stacks" of them, he said.

Burkett says somebody in the office began labeling them "Happy Muslim Calls". Most of the calls he said were deemed unimportant and the agency didn't see fit to initiate investigations.

http://wbay.com/2015/11/25/retired-...-claims-of-muslim-celebrations-are-plausible/

I went to the Trump rally in Myrtle Beach on Tuesday.

The play had every bit of 11,000 people there. The crowd was an interesting mix, too.

People who had previously voted for Obama. People who were going to vote for Hillary etc.

The most common answer I heard when talking to people was.. " they are tired of the bullshit and politically correct ****"

They still think Trump is a live wire and will say crazy things, but his brashness and honesty is refreshing.

People want leadership that isn't afraid of media or gonna cower to other countries.

I went to the Trump rally in Myrtle Beach on Tuesday.

The play had every bit of 11,000 people there. The crowd was an interesting mix, too.

People who had previously voted for Obama. People who were going to vote for Hillary etc.

The most common answer I heard when talking to people was.. " they are tired of the bullshit and politically correct ****"

They still think Trump is a live wire and will say crazy things, but his brashness and honesty is refreshing.

People want leadership that isn't afraid of media or gonna cower to other countries.

**** the establishment. **** the entitlement. No more tail wagging the dog. They work for us. Trump 2016

My Grampa used to use the term, "dumb like a fox". Whether this be the case with Trump or not, the truth is that "it" is out there in the open for all to see. He deliberately engages in "truthful hyperbole" (his own words), so that while we're nitpicking over details, we're accepting the base reality he wants us to accept. Narrowing the Overton Window.

When he says he's worth $10 billion, we'll argue with each other over how rich he is, when all he wants us to do is accept the fact that he's filthy rich.

When he tweets out what are decidedly less than accurate race crime stats, we'll argue with each other, but in doing so, we accept the reality of black on white violent crime.

When he says that he saw tens of thousands of Muslims in New Jersey cheer on 9/11, we'll argue over whether there were really tens of thousands, and how loudly they cheered, or even if he actually saw any with his own eyes, all the while he's getting us to accept the base reality of Muslims cheering 9/11."

What the PC crowd has not yet come to realize is....

ayn-rand-ignore-reality.jpg

UPDATE........Trump on the 2nd Amendment
http://linkis.com/patriotupdate.com/T0Fak

Last edited:
There is nothing scarier for the future of America than the fact Donald Trump has lasted this long in the presidential race. It is a damning testament to the state of the country, or at least, the state of some of the country considering the number of mentally, spiritually and intellectually deficient citizens that keep his candidacy alive. May God help us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.