• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I found that. That's a pretty large bump(+17) and it will be interesting to see what the other polls look like over the next week or so.

If they poll anyone with a shred of common sense it will go up even more.

By the way, Trump is up to 42%.

That's the thing, the goat ******* are too stupid to realize that stuff like this enhances the odds of Trump or Cruz winning instead of an appeaser like Hildebeast or The Bern.

You flaming commie terrorist sympathizing libtard *****. And I mean you Tibs, you ******* knob slobber.
Oh look, it's another post by tiny wee wee IndySteel. It's okay little Indy, everything will be alright, don't you worry. Your man crush on Trump is making you a little hot in the loins, that's all. Rub a little lotion on it, you know, like you always do. Run along now little Indy, it's almost nap time and Uncle Donald is waiting to read you your bedtime story.

635718303722552030607530312_42-25011726.jpg

Oh look, it's another post by tiny wee wee IndySteel. It's okay little Indy, everything will be alright, don't you worry. Your man crush on Trump is making you a little hot in the loins, that's all. Rub a little lotion on it, you know, like you always do. Run along now little Indy, it's almost nap time and Uncle Donald is waiting to read you your bedtime story.

635718303722552030607530312_42-25011726.jpg

That was weak and stupid. Totally expected...

Time to go beddy-bye little Indy. It's much too late for you to be on mommy's computer.

Shouldn't you be back in the Paris thread, contininuing your defense of terrorism and Odumma's ineptness? Bleeding heart douche.

Shouldn't you be back in the Paris thread, contininuing your defense of terrorism and Odumma's ineptness? Bleeding heart douche.

Look, little Indy crawled out of the crib and is playing on mommy's computer again. Ahhh, little Indy, you know you shouldn't do that. Come, come, let's tuck you back into beddy bed.

Look, little Indy crawled out of the crib and is playing on mommy's computer again. Ahhh, little Indy, you know you shouldn't do that. Come, come, let's tuck you back into beddy bed.

Now you're just letting your small-dick syndrome get the best of you. It's sad, really. Well, no, it's funny as **** to me.

I wonder what Cruz does on his knees. Do you think his nose gets in the way?

When do you think Trump will start wearing the red nose and funny hats? I think clowns are more effective
in costume.

Someone already said it.....there needs to be a children's forum......I've already raised mine and have had my lifetime supply of childish bullshit.....so yeah, I got a little angry at 21's relentless childishness (although I must admit to diving to his level there.) He never adds one cogent, intelligent bit of input to any subject except to cut and paste crap he reads and doesn't vet, gets destroyed and resorts to that ****.

From The Hill -

Donald Trump has nearly a double-digit lead over Ben Carson in the race for the GOP’s presidential nomination, a new poll says.

Trump is ahead of Carson by 9 points as the top pick among likely Republican primary voters next year, according to the University of Massachusetts survey. He took support from 31 percent of respondents, compared with 22 percent for Carson.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) ranked third with 13 percent, the only other Republican White House hopeful to score double-digit support. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) was next at 9 percent.
Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina and Gov. John Kasich (R-Ohio) tied for fourth and fifth place with 4 percent apiece.

Trump also scored a bump in support in a new Morning Consult poll released Tuesday, taking 38 percent support, doubling Carson's tally of 19 percent. Some of the poll was taken in the days after the Paris terrorist attacks.

Trump's new hire

On Monday, as Ted Cruz announced a bill banning Muslim Syrian refugees from the United States and Donald Trump talked about shutting down American mosques, Trump's new national spokeswoman took things one step further.

"Islam preys on the weak and uses political correctness as cover," she wrote on Facebook. "Two things that Americans won't be concerned with when @realDonaldTrump is in the White House."

If Trump is to maintain both his dominance on the airwaves and the support of hardcore Tea Partiers, it will be with the help of Katrina Pierson, who speaks the language of the party's grass roots activists with more fluency and even less regard for the normal bounds of political discourse than her new boss.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-katrina-pierson-216005

Latest Reuters 5-day rolling poll...

Time Frame: NOV 13, 2015 - NOV 17, 2015 (5 Day Rolling) CHANGENovember 17, 2015
1,259 RESPONDENTS
Businessman Donald Trump36.0%
Surgeon and author Ben Carson14.6%
Fla. Sen. Marco Rubio11.2%
Tex. Sen. Ted Cruz7.9%

Trump's new hire

On Monday, as Ted Cruz announced a bill banning Muslim Syrian refugees from the United States and Donald Trump talked about shutting down American mosques, Trump's new national spokeswoman took things one step further.

"Islam preys on the weak and uses political correctness as cover," she wrote on Facebook. "Two things that Americans won't be concerned with when @realDonaldTrump is in the White House."

If Trump is to maintain both his dominance on the airwaves and the support of hardcore Tea Partiers, it will be with the help of Katrina Pierson, who speaks the language of the party's grass roots activists with more fluency and even less regard for the normal bounds of political discourse than her new boss.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-katrina-pierson-216005

Hit.

OMG - the petulant boy-king goes on a rant

OBAMA CONTINUES ANGRY RANT AGAINST REPUBLICANS FOR BLOCKING REFUGEES

The reality is that he HATES WHITE PEOPLE!!!

He hates the USA.

He hates Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.