• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step right up, there's room at the local psychiatric ward for you too. Show me a single shred of empirical evidence connecting the past seven or so years of the president's term to the Muslim faith, Allah, Shariah law, whatever else the insane faction of the tea party has been selling you. Show me his words, show me his deeds. Otherwise, you're the fool, buying into a gigantic mountain of dumbass, redneck lies.

You can take comfort in the fact you weren't the only one. Many (too many!) on the right have been duped for years now. But it's not too late to take a deep breath and realize that some - if not all - of what you've believed is completely unsubstantiated, unfounded horseshit.

If you have any self respect and dignity, you'll do the right thing and fuss up. You were sold down the river on the Obama-loves-Muslims boat of dumbass.

howzzat?

he is the most racially divisive president in history and will be remembered as such.
which is sad, because prior to his first term, he sure sounded a lot better than his results of going on 8 years.

My opinion of Cruz and the religious wacko's out there has nothing to do with Obama.

I don't think Obama is that religious. I don't even think he's that Christian or Muslim. I think he was exposed to both growing up and choose not to be that crazy wacko about either.

Do I agree with Obama's middle east policy? No way. But I don't think that comes from his religious views. I think that comes from his political views.

I think his views on 99% of everything are rather good.
his actions are rather ****** up, 99% of the time.

Step right up, there's room at the local psychiatric ward for you too. Show me a single shred of empirical evidence connecting the past seven or so years of the president's term to the Muslim faith, Allah, Shariah law, whatever else the insane faction of the tea party has been selling you. Show me his words, show me his deeds. Otherwise, you're the fool, buying into a gigantic mountain of dumbass, redneck lies.

You can take comfort in the fact you weren't the only one. Many (too many!) on the right have been duped for years now. But it's not too late to take a deep breath and realize that some - if not all - of what you've believed is completely unsubstantiated, unfounded horseshit.

If you have any self respect and dignity, you'll do the right thing and fuss up. You were sold down the river on the Obama-loves-Muslims boat of dumbass.

http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/amer...s-spark-firestorm-debate-150221041928926.html

defending Islam by bashing Christianity.
and got it ****** up in the process.

Bomma is incapable of uttering the words "Islamic terrorism" and has ordered his administration from day one to do the same.

"."I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -- Bomma from "Audacity of Hope", p. 261.

http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/amer...s-spark-firestorm-debate-150221041928926.html

defending Islam by bashing Christianity.
and got it ****** up in the process.

Nothing wrong with that article. It actually quotes a likely jewish (based on his name) professor/expert of the crusades and says the lesson is "that any religion can be turned toward violence, and that when that happens, when warriors believe the act of shedding blood has received divine sanction, the acts of war that follow will be especially savage."

Which is why fighting islamic extremism using some crazy pro-christian agenda of self-righteousness isn't going to work. Which is why I'm never voting for a presidential candidate that says he hears the voice of God in his head. We are a country founded in laws and a republic system based and expanded upon predominantly secular works: ancient Athens, the Magna Carta, the English Bill of Rights and the writings of John Locke.

Christianity is not the pillar this country stands on. It's our constitution and legal system. And we will never overcome radical Islam using Christianity as a reason. It is only through the same logic that led to our constitution and inalienable freedoms and legal system that will eventually change Islam for the better.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that article. It actually quotes a likely jewish (based on his name) professor/expert of the crusades and says the lesson is "that any religion can be turned toward violence, and that when that happens, when warriors believe that act of shedding blood has received divine sanction, the acts of war that follow will be especially savage."

Which is why fighting islamic extremism using some crazy pro-christian agenda of self-righteousness isn't going to work. Which is why I'm never voting for a presidential candidate that says he hears the voice of God in his head. We are a country founded in laws and a republic system based and expanded upon from numerous secular works: ancient Athens, the Magna Carta, the English Bill of Rights and the writings of John Locke.

Christianity is not the pillar this country stands on. It's our constitution and legal system. And we will never overcome radical Islam using Christianity as a reason. It is only through the same logic that led to our constitution and inalienable freedoms and legal system that will eventually change Islam for the better.

Where does the DOI say these inalienable "rights" NOT freedoms, come from?

Whoever people think created them. Not only the Christian God. Certainly not Jesus Christ (he's not mentioned anywhere). They left it purposely ambiguous for all races and creeds and religions. In my opinion.

President Trump:

"If I Win, Syrian Refugees Are Going Back"

At a campaign speech, Donald Trump said if he's elected president, Syrian refugees are "going back" if they come to the United States

Which is why fighting islamic extremism using some crazy pro-christian agenda of self-righteousness isn't going to work.
I don't see anyone fighting Islamic extremism because if a pro-Christian agenda. We're fighting them because they want to kill us all.

We are a country founded in laws and a republic system based and expanded upon predominantly secular works: ancient Athens, the Magna Carta, the English Bill of Rights and the writings of John Locke.
Exactly, and some of those laws say that you don't kill people.

Exactly, and by chance are you aware that a practicing Muslim is by definition guilty of treason in the United States of America?

Impeach Obama NOW!!

First load of 10,000 Syrian Refugees Has Arrived in New Orleans, "All Single Males 18-30 Years Old”

jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg

I don't see anyone fighting Islamic extremism because if a pro-Christian agenda. We're fighting them because they want to kill us all.

Exactly, and some of those laws say that you don't kill people.

Exactly, and by chance are you aware that a practicing Muslim is by definition guilty of treason in the United States of America?

Practicing Islam is as treasonous against America as any other religion is if taken to extremes or verbatim interpretation. That's the point.

Another round of violence. Another country (maybe two) that will declare a "war on terrorism". Maybe another decade of the same old ****. Sorry if I've heard all this before. Sorry if I think in another decade we'll be talking about all the same things.

I'm not a liberal. Anything but. But I'm not getting sucked into hate and isolationism.

My steadfast arguments in all these debates has been:

1. We should establish ourselves as against Sharia based on the LAW, not Christianity. We should look at Sharia as a means of governance the same way we look at fascism and communism. Attack it from a legal philosophy as being morally wrong and diplomatically destroy it with economic, political and military power. We can not accept Sharia from our "friends" and condemn it from our "enemies". It has to be a new diplomatic change from our government.
2. Understand that Islam is not going to change overnight and that we cannot wage a winnable war against a religion that affects 1.5 billion people and is growing fast. The key to all religion is to logically defuse the radical parts within. We can not combat radical Islam by ourselves becoming radically Christian. We can not condemn radicalism if we support overly religious politicians and policy makers.
3. Gun regulation is, at it's core, about per capita guns in any environment. The more guns, the more they are used, both for good and bad. Guns are not the culprit, but when they are readily available, they will be used. The ease of which "legal guns" are available is proportional to the ease of which "illegal guns" are available. Once guns enter the environment, it is impossible to regulate their transference. When guns are more readily available, violent events will use them and the efficiency to kill goes up. There is a reason guns are guns. They are designed to be the most perfect and efficient killing tool.
4. The reason I've always wanted to maintain a military presence in the Middle East is to create a military target for extremists. While soldiers will die, it would hopefully prevent civilians from dying in crisis like today in France. I would much rather have militant Muslims attack military targets than have the time/money/resources to attack civilian targets. All this attack today proved to me is that ISIS is so stable in their current environment that they had enough time/energy/resources to help coordinate, fund and plan an attack of this magnitude. Our foreign policy, in the vain attempt to withdrawal all boots on the ground and meet political promises, let a militant group free to do this. I do blame Obama and his policies for what happened today. I do blame many world leaders. And I hope we wake up to the fact the militant islamists aren't going anywhere. Taking the fight to them is part of a long-term plan to prevent terrorist attacks on friendly soil.

There are fundamentals I haven't waivered on much since I starting posting in Gods and Governments. You can call them liberal, conservative, moderate. I don't care. I just think they are correct.

Weren't you just in another thread mocking those who blame Obama for this?

We can't allow these "refugees" over here. They are seeking to destroy us from within. They've said as much. Apparently you're not paying attention. I just hope you've got a few guns. And ammo.

Whoever people think created them. Not only the Christian God. Certainly not Jesus Christ (he's not mentioned anywhere). They left it purposely ambiguous for all races and creeds and religions. In my opinion.

Well apparently ALL the signers were anything but ambiguous about it.

Important to recognize is that immediately above the signatures of those that drafted the document is this paragraph:

"Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independence of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,"

A.D. is loosely translated as "Year of our Lord".

Trump said he would bomb the **** out of ISIS. (Literally, he said that, but I can't post the link from my iPad for some effed up reason) That's fine in the Middle East. The only problem is Odumma has already let them infiltrate America.

Enforcing legal immigration and securing our borders doesn't sound so stupid now, does it? You flaming commie terrorist sympathizing libtard *****. And I mean you Tibs, you ******* knob slobber.

Last edited:
Which poll is that? I see him at 24% or thereabouts on all the RCP polls they have.

Hmm. I found that. That's a pretty large bump(+17) and it will be interesting to see what the other polls look like over the next week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.