• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only voted for McCain instead of Libertarian because he had Gov. Palin for VP and I figured he might die in office. He's still alive and kickin' though and still in the Senate.

I can't believe Bob Dole is still around.

The frontrunners this race are all too old.

If you're on facebook, search for Catfish Cooley. He's a redneck who has been on Tosh.O before. His new Obama poem is funny. I tried to post the video but DAMMIT.

From his interview with Alex Jones...

TRUMP: HILLARY’S GREATEST LEGACY WILL BE SURVIVING EMAIL SCANDAL

Hillary Clinton’s greatest legacy will be “getting out of the e-mail scandal” if she survives politically, according to presidential candidate Donald Trump.
During an interview on the Alex Jones Show Wednesday, Trump said Clinton shouldn’t even be running for president because of the scandal which would have already destroyed other public figures.
“She’s so corrupt, she’s so corrupt and she shouldn’t be allowed to run and frankly her greatest legacy – she was a horrible Secretary of State – …will be getting out of the email scandal,” he said. “That’s what I think – it’ll be one of the greatest jobs I’ve ever seen of getting out of a scandal because General Petraeus and many others have been destroyed for doing five percent of what she did.”
“She shouldn’t be allowed to run, but you know the recent Fox poll that just came down two days ago has me beating her head-to-head, which is very interesting, very good and beating her handily and soundly, but we have to get it right.”

“Our country can be absolutely turned around,” Trump continued. “I would agree with you [Alex Jones], if we don’t get it right this time [the presidential election], I’m not sure if [we can] go another four or eight years with the insanity and the stupidity of these leaders.”
“I’m not sure you’ll be able to turn it around anymore; I think it could be a closer.”

Trump just went mafia. He said to fight ISIS you have to go after their families too. I like it. That might be a possible way to help deter terrorism, since those ******* don't care about their own lives. Maybe they will care about the lives of their families.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/261757-trump-on-terrorists-you-have-to-take-out-their-families

"I'll kill you! I'll kill your family! Then I'll burn your house down!" - Al Capone to Elliot Ness

I mentioned this in another post a week or two ago. It would work, but I can't believe Trump doesn't know it's a non-starter as I'm certain it violates the Geneva convention.

I'm sure it's just rhetoric and appealing to the pissed-off voters

I mentioned this in another post a week or two ago. It would work, but I can't believe Trump doesn't know it's a non-starter as I'm certain it violates the Geneva convention.

I'm pretty sure terrorists are exempt from the Geneva Convention. If not, **** the Geneva Convention.

I'm pretty sure terrorists are exempt from the Geneva Convention. If not, **** the Geneva Convention.

So you think if someone asks Trump if he'd kill the 6 month old the couple left behind, he'll answer "Yes"?

The Geneva Convention was signed by nations. Islamic terrorism is a religion.

The Geneva Convention was signed by nations. Islamic terrorism is a religion.

Bingo. Haji doesn't give a rats *** about the Geneva Convention as well as rules of engagement. They hate us and want us non Allah believers dead. We can keep bombing them, they keep coming. They're like cockroaches in NYC. They will always be there and we may be fighting them for he next 100 years.

No, retard.

So Trump would kill innocent family members, but not REALLY innocent family members, and it would still be an effective deterrent.

Yet another "something really terrific".

So Trump would kill innocent family members, but not REALLY innocent family members, and it would still be an effective deterrent.

Yet another "something really terrific".

They're not innocent, they support terrorism.

They're not innocent, they support terrorism.

But the 6 month-old, who will grow-up and learn that her entire family was executed by the United States Government, won't support terrorism?

If you're not really willing to fight dirty, don't claim that you are. That's a combination of retarded and cowardly.

Why don't we boycott the oil from the countries they come from and starve them to death?

If Hillary is so corrupt why did "The Donald" invite her to his wedding.

But the 6 month-old, who will grow-up and learn that her entire family was executed by the United States Government, won't support terrorism?

If you're not really willing to fight dirty, don't claim that you are. That's a combination of retarded and cowardly.

That 6 year old will probably grow up and strap a bomb on her back and kill more innocent people.

executed by the US Government? You mean gunned down by police during a gunfight that they started...Killing a 6 month old AFTER the fact is not what Trump was saying, but it's not surprising that someone is already trying to twist his words into something that it clearly wasn't meant to be.

Fine, kill the little ******* terrorist baby too, IDGAF.

executed by the US Government? You mean gunned down by police during a gunfight that they started...Killing a 6 month old AFTER the fact is not what Trump was saying, but it's not surprising that someone is already trying to twist his words into something that it clearly wasn't meant to be.

He said kill their families. Why? It would be a deterrent. If you start saying "Well, only the adult males" the threat loses it's effectiveness.

Nobody is twisting Trump's words. It was a stupid and pointless thing for a Presidential candidate to say as it's never going to happen regardless of how pissed off anyone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.