• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said kill their families. Why? It would be a deterrent. If you start saying "Well, only the adult males" the threat loses it's effectiveness.

Nobody is twisting Trump's words. It was a stupid and pointless thing for a Presidential candidate to say as it's never going to happen regardless of how pissed off anyone is.

I thought he was talking about something more like removing the handcuffs on the Rules of Engagement. If the terrorists are hiding behind their family, you still take them out.

He said kill their families. Why? It would be a deterrent. If you start saying "Well, only the adult males" the threat loses it's effectiveness.

Nobody is twisting Trump's words. It was a stupid and pointless thing for a Presidential candidate to say as it's never going to happen regardless of how pissed off anyone is.

Again, CLEARLY twisting the words and missing the point. He said he'd go after their families as a deterrent to PREVENT future attacks. You can't reason with the terrorist who's willing to strap a bomb to themselves, they clearly have no regard for their own lives, so you go after the ones that they love, and that doesn't mean killing them necessarily either. Arresting them, detaining them, putting them in prison, separating them from their terrorist counterparts.

The 6 month old that was in the discussion is already separated from the terrorist family by their own doing. Killing the 6 month old does nothing to prevent a future attack, the people he mattered to are dead. Had their neighbors not been afraid of being accused of being racist or profiling, taking the 6 month old away from the couple might have been enough to convince them to tell the authorities everything they were planning, who they were involved with, etc.

You ARE twisting his words.

Killing the 6 month old does nothing to prevent a future attack.

So if they know their family will be arrested/imprisoned would deter them, but knowing their infant daughter will be killed, wouldn't? How do you figure?

Regardless, whether it's executions or false imprisonment, it's not going to happen.

Why don't we boycott the oil from the countries they come from and starve them to death?

If Hillary is so corrupt why did "The Donald" invite her to his wedding.

Because Trump knew she can be bought. And she has been bought many times. Very comprised as a political already.

I dont think these people care about their lives or their families. I do not think going after families would do too much. In this case a mother and father left their 6 month old behind to go shoot up a bunch of people. In their mind I am sure it was justified. If the baby was taken from them they would just write it off as part of the cause. I dont know how you can control brainwashed people...

How did Trump buy Hillary by inviting her to his wedding? Did he let her take the centerpiece from her table home?

How did Trump buy Hillary by inviting her to his wedding? Did he let her take the centerpiece from her table home?

http://gawker.com/donald-trump-i-paid-hillary-clinton-to-attend-my-weddi-1722622546

After attacking Rosie O’Donnell earlier in tonight’s debate, Donald Trump turned his focus to Hillary Clinton. “I gave to many people,” Trump said, defending his political donations to candidates from both parties before explaining what he got in return. “With Hillary Clinton I said be at my wedding, and she came to my wedding,” he said. “She had no choice because I gave.”

Trump donated money to both parties because as a businessman he had either side to all upon in case he needed a political favor. Do not discount Donald ability to network into the Clinton political machine, or what he might have learned about his likely political opponent that he will use to his advantage.

Hillary is Donald's *****.

Just "*****", the rest is redundant.....

The New York Times agreed to shorten Hillary Rodham Clinton's name to Hillary Clinton in news stories at her request. TV news is ahead of this. CNN already calls her Hillary Clinton, although MSNBC still calls her Hillary Rodham Clinton while Fox News will always call her Lady Voldemort.

In an interview with Charlie Rose yesterday, Hillary Clinton admitted that she has Wall Street connections, but said that she can't be bribed with campaign donations. Then Hillary said, "And especially they can't bribe me at Hillary for America, P.O. Box 526, New York, New York, don't even think of sending money there, this weekend."

President Obama urged world leaders at the Climate Change Conference to unite to save the planet Tuesday. He's serious. Five years ago, President Obama decided that global warming was a serious problem during a White House cabinet meeting when a chunk of ice fell off Hillary Clinton.

PUuRiIt.jpg

View All Press Releases
- DECEMBER 07, 2015 -

​DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT ON PREVENTING MUSLIM IMMIGRATION

(New York, NY) December 7th, 2015, -- Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. According to Pew Research, among others, there is great hatred towards Americans by large segments of the Muslim population. Most recently, a poll from the Center for Security Policy released data showing "25% of those polled agreed that violence against Americans here in the United States is justified as a part of the global jihad" and 51% of those polled, "agreed that Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to Shariah." Shariah authorizes such atrocities as murder against non-believers who won't convert, beheadings and more unthinkable acts that pose great harm to Americans, especially women.

Mr. Trump stated, "Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension. Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life. If I win the election for President, we are going to Make America Great Again." - Donald J. Trump

I like his Muslim policy. Call me racist or xenophobic. I don't care. He said what the vast majority of people are thinking. **** the bleeding hearts.

I like his Muslim policy. Call me racist or xenophobic. I don't care. He said what the vast majority of people are thinking. **** the bleeding hearts.

It will probably never happen, but at least he's not afraid to say it and will get people to acknowledge the problem. Obama and the libtards won't even admit that it's a Muslim problem. The bottom line is that their religion dictates that everyone must submit to Islam or die. Period.

Last edited:
Maybe Trump can get the National Anthem changed to go with his religious policies to "land of the persecutors and home of the cowards"

I like this one of her happy husband
image.jpg

When you surrender your ideals, the terrorists win. Trump = Surrender Monkey

I really think Trump will run 3rd party and get Hildawg elected.

I think Trump is setting things up for Cruz as President

Cruz surges ahead of Trump and Carson in Iowa

Cruz, who has been on a sharp upward trajectory in the polls in recent weeks, takes 24 percent of support in the Hawkeye State, according to a Monmouth University survey released on Monday.

Trump is in second place in the poll, with 19 percent, followed by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), at 17 percent, and Ben Carson, who suffered by far the steepest decline of any candidate, clocking in at 13 percent.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...oll-cruz-surges-ahead-of-trump-carson-in-iowa

I think Trump is setting things up for Cruz as President

Cruz surges ahead of Trump and Carson in Iowa

Cruz, who has been on a sharp upward trajectory in the polls in recent weeks, takes 24 percent of support in the Hawkeye State, according to a Monmouth University survey released on Monday.

Trump is in second place in the poll, with 19 percent, followed by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), at 17 percent, and Ben Carson, who suffered by far the steepest decline of any candidate, clocking in at 13 percent.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...oll-cruz-surges-ahead-of-trump-carson-in-iowa

The question is, if Trump doesn't get the Republican nod (I don't think he will). Does he pout and run independent, and take his idiotic 20% with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.