• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump is in second place in the poll, with 19 percent, followed by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), at 17 percent, and Ben Carson, who suffered by far the steepest decline of any candidate, clocking in at 13 percent.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...oll-cruz-surges-ahead-of-trump-carson-in-iowa

I think you have way under-valued that number.

If he runs 3rd party he might get 20-30, I'd wager 15-20%. Hilldawg will get 40-45% making her the next President. The Wig style conspiracy theorist in me thinks that is his goal. Maybe the reason he keeps saying retarded ****.

The question is, if Trump doesn't get the Republican nod (I don't think he will). Does he pout and run independent, and take his idiotic 20% with him?

nah - another lib fantasy

Trump is being outrageous so his buddy Cruz will appear as the "moderate" when it comes to the muzzie terrorist links

Hillary won't win **** - she's included in the blame for Obama's failed regime and will be ripped to shreds

nah - another lib fantasy

Trump is being outrageous so his buddy Cruz will appear as the "moderate" when it comes to the muzzie terrorist links

Hillary won't win **** - she's included in the blame for Obama's failed regime and will be ripped to shreds

I hope you're right. The thought of a Hillary presidency is frightening.

By whom?

The voters that elected Obama twice?

The naive kids who have turned 18 since the 2012 election and are currently being encouraged by our universities to think for themselves by learning the politically correct way to think?

The senior citizens who voted for Romney and have died?

I think this is the beginning of the end for Trump.

He was so close too :-)

The whole Republican party (along with the existing media, democrats and political pundits) has smelled blood in the water and is going in for the kill. This is the Republican Party's chance to take a bite out of his lead and they aren't going to let it go. I'm curious how Trump responds if he isn't a front-runner. He might just pout, throw-up his hands and call it a day insulting everyone on his way out.

Cruz vs. Rubio

Battle of the Cubans.

I think he will double down and start wearing the hooded sheets at his rallies. He was never running for President, he wants to be Bigot In-Chief.

I think this is the beginning of the end for Trump.

He was so close too :-)

The whole Republican party (along with the existing media, democrats and political pundits) has smelled blood in the water and is going in for the kill. This is the Republican Party's chance to take a bite out of his lead and they aren't going to let it go. I'm curious how Trump responds if he isn't a front-runner. He might just pout, throw-up his hands and call it a day insulting everyone on his way out.

Cruz vs. Rubio

Battle of the Cubans.

Cruz was born in Canada, right?

I think Trump is setting things up for Cruz as President

Cruz surges ahead of Trump and Carson in Iowa

Cruz, who has been on a sharp upward trajectory in the polls in recent weeks, takes 24 percent of support in the Hawkeye State, according to a Monmouth University survey released on Monday.

Trump is in second place in the poll, with 19 percent, followed by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), at 17 percent, and Ben Carson, who suffered by far the steepest decline of any candidate, clocking in at 13 percent.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...oll-cruz-surges-ahead-of-trump-carson-in-iowa

I'm not fully buying that. The media is scared if Trump and the Monmouth Poll I read was done a bit differently.

By whom?

The voters that elected Obama twice?

The naive kids who have turned 18 since the 2012 election and are currently being encouraged by our universities to think for themselves by learning the politically correct way to think?

The senior citizens who voted for Romney and have died?

certainly not the 20-30 year olds who have been given the luxury of staying on their parents' health insurance for awhile longer, either.

I think he will double down and start wearing the hooded sheets at his rallies. He was never running for President, he wants to be Bigot In-Chief.
when does your book debut, again?

Exactly! I'm tired of trying to be PC.
My hey don't give a **** about our culture and they want to take it over. That's my first hand experience with Muslims

If he runs 3rd party he might get 20-30, I'd wager 15-20%. Hilldawg will get 40-45% making her the next President. The Wig style conspiracy theorist in me thinks that is his goal. Maybe the reason he keeps saying retarded ****.

That might be the only logical explanation I've heard. Maybe he hopes to get the Republican nomination, knowing there's no way he can beat Hilary (or planning to intentionally blow it). I've felt for awhile now that this is some kind of role he's playing, for publicity or something. I mean, he can't really be as idiotic as he sounds and run a multi-billion dollar company, can he? He also has said many things in the past that are completely contrary to what he claims to believe now. It's bizarre how many people are buying his act.

Couple of weeks ago the media was pumping up Carson and how he was surging ahead. The fact is people are scared to death that he may win this thing. Can't say I would mind it at all. Ive had enough of politicians.

That might be the only logical explanation I've heard. Maybe he hopes to get the Republican nomination, knowing there's no way he can beat Hilary (or planning to intentionally blow it). I've felt for awhile now that this is some kind of role he's playing, for publicity or something. I mean, he can't really be as idiotic as he sounds and run a multi-billion dollar company, can he? He also has said many things in the past that are completely contrary to what he claims to believe now. It's bizarre how many people are buying his act.
I disagree, he needs the nomination first. Every time there is some type of lull or some other candidate gets traction he makes a statement like this and he surges back up. Now that might play to a segment of the population in a primary. I don't know how it could play to a majority when you talk about alienating one huge part of the electorate after another.

The fact is people are scared to death that he may win this thing. Can't say I would mind it at all. Ive had enough of politicians.

Inside the Beltway, the Washington establishment, the establishment is aligned and unified on a number of things, Republicans and Democrats alike. And one of those things on which they're aligned is that the Drive-By Media is an acceptable, coequal branch of what they do. They accept the media as, for lack of a better term, the great equalizer. The media is always the institution that makes or breaks people. If the media wants to make somebody, they can, and it's allowed. If the media wants to take somebody out, it's allowed, and they try and oftentimes get away with it.

You do not hear the Republican Party condemning the media much. And the reason for this is that inside the Beltway within the Washington establishment, the elite, the ruling class, whatever you want to call it, the media is a coequal member. And members of the media are coequal. That fact and the fact that Trump now owns the media -- and this episode is just more proof of it -- is one aspect that has everything else in this campaign turned upside down. The great equalizer, the media, the great level, the media, the institution relied on to keep things within the guardrails, as the establishment wants it, can't do it. And that's why there's panic, and that's why there's outrage, and that's why there is anger.

Trump is leading the Republican presidential primary. Why can't they touch him? Why do they keep covering him? Why don't they just ignore him? They can't. And that and therein lies something fascinating. Trump has direct access to his voters, his supporters, the American people. Trump has direct access to people around the world. I've got the Trump Stack of Outrage today. It's comical. It's predictable.

Donald Trump is condemning ISIS. Donald Trump is condemning illegal immigration. Donald Trump is condemning a weak, stupid United States leadership. Over here, everybody else is not. They are condemning Donald Trump. In a political sense, Donald Trump, leading the presidential campaign, is the sole occupier of his position. He has no competition for it. Just in a political sense, that's pretty brilliant positioning to me. He owns the media. They can't stop talking about him.

And what's it costing him?

Zero.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/12/08/how_donald_trump_plays_the_media

Kirk_C20151201_450.jpg

HOLY WAR!

Here we go...

'Kill Trump': Enraged left calls for assassination

Dhabya-Trump.jpg

Obama's corrupt Muslim Brotherhood regime is exposed

12295412_1065583980139744_6552461959765557183_n.jpg

Then again.....

North Carolina Poll – Trump Towers Field and Beats Every Candidate in Head-To-Head Matchups

presidential-candidates-ppp-north-carolina-poll-12-8-15.jpg

HOLY WAR

Trump Getting Stronger in NC

New North Carolina poll finds Donald Trump at his highest level of support in the state yet.

He's at 33% to 16% for Ted Cruz, 14% each for Ben Carson and Marco Rubio, 5% for Jeb Bush, 4% for Chris Christie, 3% for John Kasich, 2% each for Carly Fiorina, Mike Huckabee, and Rand Paul, 1% each for Lindsey Graham and Rick Santorum, and less than 1% each for Jim Gilmore and George Pataki.

When Trump led in our July North Carolina poll it was the first poll to find him leading the GOP pack anywhere in the country. Since then he's increased his support in every poll- from that 16% starting point in July he went to 24% in August, 26% in September, 31% in October, and now this 33% standing in December. Trump is also broadly popular with Republicans in the Tar Heel state- his 63/26 favorability rating puts him behind only Carson (64/23) and is improved from 52/35 on our last poll.

-67% of his voters support a national database of Muslims in the United States, to only 14% opposed to it.

-62% believe his claims that thousands of Arabs cheered in New Jersey when the World Trade Center collapsed, to only 15% who don't believe that.

-51% want to see the Mosques in the country shut down, to only 16% against that.

-And only 24% of Trump supporters in the state even think Islam should be legal at all in the United States, to 44% who think it shouldn't be.

Although these ideas are certainly most commonly held by Trump supporters, they're not unique within the North Carolina GOP base:

-Overall 48% want a national database of Muslims to 33% who are opposed. Ted Cruz's (43/31) and Marco Rubio's supporters (38/36) join Trump's in their support for that idea while Carson's (34/51) are opposed.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/...nc-islamophobia-helps-fuel-that-strength.html

image3.jpg

He looks surprised.

Thing about Trump is I'm not sure even he believes some of the stuff he says and I think he knows he couldn't deliver on 3/4 of it. But he's smart and knows his rhetoric will resonate because we have just been through 8 years of the polar opposite. It's like a defibrillator for the country's soul.

Last edited:
View attachment 1970

He looks surprised.

Thing about Trump is I'm not sure even he believes some of the stuff he says and I think he knows he couldn't deliver on 3/4 of it. But he's smart and knows his rhetoric will resonate because we have just been through 8 years of the polar opposite. It's like a defibrillator for the country's soul.

Betcha I could fix that acceptably for the funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.