• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
His support with the minority groups will grow too. Ive heard many many african american people say they won't vote for hillary because they think she's nasty and a liar. They don't always agree with Trump but they like his style and how he's not afraid to speak up.

I went to a Trump rally recently and there was a pretty good size portion of minorities in the stands. they are revved up folks...hats shirts signs etc.

After tonight's debate, looks like a 2-man race: Trump and Cruz.

Rubio is falling. Carson is out. The moderates Paul and Kasich aren't in the right year. Bush is still Bush. Christie can't be in it over the long haul.

Trump will be running on a new "Nationalism" platform. Not exactly right-wing, but conservative.

Cruz is running full-out evangelical right-wing.

I think the primary order will hurt Trump. Cruz will likely win Iowa. New Hampshire will be split among many with Trump winning. South Carolina will be close and sore of indicate who is winning the SEC: Trump or Cruz because Super Tuesday is dominated by SEC states: Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Tennessee.

It will be interesting to see if Trump falls behind in the SEC whether he sticks with it into the PAC-10/Northeast areas.

That's the race: don't look at national polls, look at SEC voting between Trump and Cruz. That will decide the nominee.

Trump won, hands down. Christie was great though. He'd be a great VP.

All the bottom feeders need to bail out, quit stealing from the voters.

Trump was Trump. I love him, and it would be great if he was President, but this was the first time I've seen him defer to Cruz. He was obviously worried about Cruz going after him. Cruz is the real heavyweight in this contest and everyone on stage knows it.

Just keep that commie **** hildabeast far away from the whitehouse. I've had enough hope,change and ******* comrades marching "forward" to the tune of a failed social experiment to last a lifetime .

Open question - I don't know anybody who would vote for Hillary. I don't think I know anybody who knows anybody who would vote for Hillary. She got four Americans killed in Benghazi, has ****** up everything she's touched, took money from interests in enemy states and almost certainly broke multiple serious federal laws about classified data WHILE SHE WAS SEC OF STATE. Who the **** is voting for her?

Open question - I don't know anybody who would vote for Hillary. I don't think I know anybody who knows anybody who would vote for Hillary. She got four Americans killed in Benghazi, has ****** up everything she's touched, took money from interests in enemy states and almost certainly broke multiple serious federal laws about classified data WHILE SHE WAS SEC OF STATE. Who the **** is voting for her?

Don't kid yourself, the vast majority of the people who elected Obama twice will indeed vote for her. Bring up scandals and they'll think "Sure, and Obama's a Muslim from Kenya."

If the Republicans are to win the White House, it will be by the narrowest of margins, both popular and EC.

Don't kid yourself, the vast majority of the people who elected Obama twice will indeed vote for her. Bring up scandals and they'll think "Sure, and Obama's a Muslim from Kenya."

If the Republicans are to win the White House, it will be by the narrowest of margins, both popular and EC.
She'll get the 47% that Romney mentioned who live off the government teat at the very least.

Not one person I know who is under the age of 35 would ever consider voting for a Republican. I would say about 3/4 of the women I know would never vote for a Republican. Most of the non-white people I know would never vote for a Republican. Most of the Jewish people I know would never vote for a Republican. I live in Chester County, PA which is a Republican hotbed, but these things still hold true. Republicans have to face the fact that they are appealing mainly to a rapidly shrinking demographic, and figure out a way to turn that around. We aren't going to win by beating our chests and firing up old white guys.

Not one person I know who is under the age of 35 would ever consider voting for a Republican. I would say about 3/4 of the women I know would never vote for a Republican. Most of the non-white people I know would never vote for a Republican. Most of the Jewish people I know would never vote for a Republican. I live in Chester County, PA which is a Republican hotbed, but these things still hold true. Republicans have to face the fact that they are appealing mainly to a rapidly shrinking demographic, and figure out a way to turn that around. We aren't going to win by beating our chests and firing up old white guys.
Lemme guess, "we" need to moderate to attract some of the people you claim to know. You like Jeb Bush and the idea of Mitt Romney.

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON 5TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?

BUSH2%4,344 votes

CARSON2%4,215 votes

CHRISTIE3%6,823 votes

CRUZ26%70,829 votes

FIORINA2%5,361 votes

KASICH1%1,944 votes

PAUL13%34,555 votes

RUBIO8%21,190 votes

TRUMP44%119,620 votes

268,881 Total Votes

Republicans that have won the presidency did so without the Jew and black vote. That's a given, they always vote democrat.

Those under 35 represent the dumbing down of America demographic, the oblivious to the issues low information and college indoctrinated misinformed liberal dumbfucks. They always vote democrat too...and their numbers are growing.

**DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON 5TH REPUBLICAN DEBATE '16?

BUSH2%4,344 votes

CARSON2%4,215 votes

CHRISTIE3%6,823 votes

CRUZ26%70,829 votes

FIORINA2%5,361 votes

KASICH1%1,944 votes

PAUL13%34,555 votes

RUBIO8%21,190 votes

TRUMP44%119,620 votes

268,881 Total Votes

Scared me for a moment when I saw Bush on top lol.

From Breitbart:

Yuuuuuuuge! Donald Trump’s Best GOP Debate Yet
Donald Trump at CNN GOP Debate (Ethan Miller / Getty)Ethan Miller / Getty
by JOEL B. POLLAK15 Dec 2015Las Vegas, NV1963
Republican frontrunner Donald J. Trump has sometimes struggled on the GOP debate stage. On Tuesday night, he owned it.

Trump made few mistakes, despite efforts by the moderators and the other candidates to knock him out of the pole position. While Sens. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)97%
and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)79%
sparred over past Senate votes, and other candidates repeated lines familiar from the campaign trail, Trump looked comfortable–and solid.

He may not always have had the “right” answer, but he sounded more fluent with his own positions.

At one stage, he even felt confident enough to tangle with members of the audience–supporters, it seemed, of Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)93%
–who booed his idea to “infiltrate” Islamic State on the Internet.

“I just can’t imagine somebody booing. These are people that want to kill us, folks, and you’re objecting to us infiltrating their conversations? I don’t think so.”

Perhaps Trump’s rally on Monday evening was a useful warmup. There, Trump sparred jovially with left-wing hecklers and mocked the media for covering them.

Perhaps, too, grim events have conspired to affirm Trump’s “bombastic” (Carly Fiorina’s word) approach to national security: as he pointed out, both the Paris and San Bernardino terror attacks have happened since the last GOP debate.

Perhaps Trump simply knows he is sitting on a big lead.

Regardless, Trump won on Tuesday night–at times by fighting hard, at times by letting the stragglers squabble.

There were few personal attacks, no misstatements of his own policies. He faced repeated (and repetitive) attacks from Jeb Bush–often instigated by the moderators, as Trump pointed out–and simply pointed to his poll numbers.

He took a pass on Hugh Hewitt’s question about the nuclear triad. His opponents will remember. No one else will.

The CNN moderators pressed Trump early on his recent proposal to stop Muslims from immigrating or visiting the U.S. His answer was simple and stark: “We are not talking about isolation. We’re talking about security. We’re not talking about religion. We’re talking about security.”

No one–least of all Bush–laid a glove on him after that.

The vaunted Trump-vs.-Cruz fight failed to materialize. Cruz allowed himself to become entangled in arguments over foreign policy between the interventionist Rubio and the reticent Paul, who blasted Rubio on immigration.

Dr. Ben Carson and Fiorina had moments, and the other two governors onstage sounded clear themes–New Jersey’s Chris Christie attacking Washington, and Ohio’s John Kasich calling for less bickering.

But it was Trump’s night.

When Hewitt asked Trump to re-affirm his commitment to staying within the Republican Party, Trump said he would do so, prompting Hewitt himself to applaud.

“I feel honored to be the frontrunner,” Trump explained.

After winning the last debate of 2015, Trump is not just the frontrunner. He is the favorite to win the nomination.

Republicans that have won the presidency did so without the Jew and black vote. That's a given, they always vote democrat.

I don't understand the Jews. Muslims want them dead. Democrats love Muslims and hate Jews.

The blacks are just all about free **** like Obama phones. He has done more to set them back than anyone since they've been freed. If they ever want to have lives away from poverty, drugs and crime then they need to be self-sufficient and get out from under the government's thumb. And quit having shitloads of welfare babies.

She'll get the 47% that Romney mentioned who live off the government teat at the very least.

I imagine the Dems also win most of the vote of those who work for the government and are compensated nicely.

All the bottom feeders need to bail out, quit stealing from the voters.

Really

Quit wasting our time

Anyone less than 5% should not be invited to any more debates

I could see those with big egos clashing with Trump.

But make no mistake about it, Trump is on track to win. Once Super Tuesday is over Mark Levin types ( I like Mark ) will change their tune and embrace the winner of the GOP, or face the harsh reality of what type of damage Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders could do as president.

Looking at the GOP field, I think Trump is best suited to call out Hillary for many questionable things. Playing mister nice guy vs Clinton will not work.

I also think Trump's support is understated outside the GOP.

I would expect Levin and others to get on board with the eventual nominee. Meanwhile they calls 'em like they sees 'em. But what about his actual observation about Trump? I immediately mentioned that his ethanol comments about Cruz in Iowa were pandering to Iowans and do NOT represent a conservative mind set. Same with his admission to and seeming approval of campaign contributions being "just the way it is."

Those are two very telling things, imo. Trump talks a great game but what has he ever done that makes anyone think that he is truly this conservative? I didn't want to post because I like most all of the Trumpies here and don't want this to cause a rift (like our family ban on talking politics at holiday get togethers ) this but it seems like the elephant in the room, so.....

Cruz on the other hand has a record and history of NOT acquiescing to the "moderates" in the party, and in fact one of actually antagonizing the status quo thus his unpopularity in DC. Unlike our current unqualified and feckless CIC, he actually IS a Constitutional scholar and authority and his track record makes it very clear that that would be his foremost reference in governance and THAT is exactly what I want and what I thought conservatives have been clamoring for.

Anyhow I really hope no one takes my opinion personally.......it is what it is.

His support with the minority groups will grow too. Ive heard many many african american people say they won't vote for hillary because they think she's nasty and a liar. They don't always agree with Trump but they like his style and how he's not afraid to speak up.
I went to a Trump rally recently and there was a pretty good size portion of minorities in the stands. they are revved up folks...hats shirts signs etc.

That is, as Rush has coined the phrase, an exact definition of "style over substance." Again, not what I'm looking for. BUT....if people are going to continue to vote in an ill educated manner (NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS, I mean those who vote for someone simply due to style) then I guess it's better they go R at least.

Really

Quit wasting our time

Anyone less than 5% should not be invited to any more debates

Agreed

Last edited:
If Trump or Cruz are the nominee, many republicans that voted for Romney will vote for Hillary.
She might even get endorsements from several GOP Senators.

Status
Not open for further replies.