• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man Paul did well but he isn't going to win. Cruz is who I want right now. I still don't trust Trump but at least I get a wall and better border enforcement if he wins. The rest are just wall flowers. Someone told Christie to look into the camera and talk directly to the people and appear to be above the fray. The problem is that he doesn't pull it off well IMHO. You can tell he was told to do it because it isn't natural and looks strange in a debate.

Please just go home Bush. Nobody wants you. Same for Kasich. Did he have a stroke? His face makes all kinds of contortions. WTF is he talking about? He said he didn't want to be involved in a Syrian civil war then started talking about arming the rebels and helping them get rid of Assad. Does he not know what "Civil" war means?

he's been doing that. as if he's trying to speak to us instead of debate.

And he's always leaning on the podium, like he can't support his own weight.

It's hard to support all that weight. I haven't like him since he French kissed Obama after tropical storm Sandy. He's a liberal cloaking himself as a conservative.

It's hard to support all that weight. I haven't like him since he French kissed Obama after tropical storm Sandy. He's a liberal cloaking himself as a conservative.

I remember that, but he trashed Obama hard last night.

I remember that, but he trashed Obama hard last night.

Yes but he is fighting for the rep. nomination. When he is running for Governor in NJ he's an Obama lover. I don't think he is as conservative as he claims to be. He's a north eastern rhino like Romney, Bush etc.. He talks tough but I don't trust him. I know what he really thinks.

Yes but he is fighting for the rep. nomination. When he is running for Governor in NJ he's an Obama lover. I don't think he is as conservative as he claims to be. He's a north eastern rhino like Romney, Bush etc.. He talks tough but I don't trust him. I know what he really thinks.

donuts?

Hit em where it hurts

Trump threatens to sit out next GOP debate

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Wednesday continued to bash CNN's debate coverage and GOP rival former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush a day after the network's Tuesday night debate.

The real estate mogul appeared at his first campaign rally in Mesa, Ariz., since the last GOP debate of 2015, again suggesting he may not attend the next debate.

"I'll bet you they get big ratings," Trump said at Wednesday's rally about CNN. "I think next time I won't do it," adding "just to see it tank."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...97-trump-threatens-to-sit-out-next-gop-debate

---------------------

Do it. Let the crowd of single digit losers battle for that participation ribbon

He has Vlad's support...

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday he welcomed comments by U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump that he wanted deeper relations with Russia.

"He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that... He is an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another level of relations, to a deeper level of relations with Russia. How can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome it," Putin told reporters.

Hit em where it hurts

Trump threatens to sit out next GOP debate

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Wednesday continued to bash CNN's debate coverage and GOP rival former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush a day after the network's Tuesday night debate.

The real estate mogul appeared at his first campaign rally in Mesa, Ariz., since the last GOP debate of 2015, again suggesting he may not attend the next debate.

"I'll bet you they get big ratings," Trump said at Wednesday's rally about CNN. "I think next time I won't do it," adding "just to see it tank."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...97-trump-threatens-to-sit-out-next-gop-debate

---------------------

Do it. Let the crowd of single digit losers battle for that participation ribbon

That's awesome.

He has Vlad's support...

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday he welcomed comments by U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump that he wanted deeper relations with Russia.

"He is a very flamboyant man, very talented, no doubt about that... He is an absolute leader of the presidential race, as we see it today. He says that he wants to move to another level of relations, to a deeper level of relations with Russia. How can we not welcome that? Of course we welcome it," Putin told reporters.

Pretty telling. Putin has and continues to mock Bammy, but already welcomes Trump. Leaders respect other leaders, even with their differences. Leaders have a hard time respecting the weak.

Pretty telling. Putin has and continues to mock Bammy, but already welcomes Trump. Leaders respect other leaders, even with their differences. Leaders have a hard time respecting the weak.

He bowled a 39. Now that's comedy.

He bowled a 39. Now that's comedy.

Is that even possible? I am asking seriously. If you have 2 arms, able legs, and a sac between your legs, can you really go bowl a 39?

There's a reason the weak shouldn't lead.

7614ad702d82e14357a5b86ff0cbaab4.jpg

Obama isn't a leader. He's a leftist weakling ****. No wonder real men have no respect for him. No wonder the military and any damn decent general under the sun loathes his ******* sorry ***. He is a hoax. A sham. A bad ******* American dream of an 8 year nightmare that needs to be over.

Obama will Muslim up the country as much as he can before he gets booted out, the Dems finally found a religion they can love...Islam

Obama will Muslim up the country as much as he can before he gets booted out, the Dems finally found a religion they can love...Islam

Until the dipshits wake up someday (no, they couldn't listen to us) and realize that the Muslims are killing their gay constituents, their Jewish constituents, and raping their female constituents.

Could you imagine if some emails Islamic nations who don't view the United States Favorable and had some negative things to say in the content was found on Clinton's email server?

Obama himself often had dinner with Louis Farrakhan ( Nation of Islam leader ) when the two lived in Chicago.

The racy Rev Wright visit the white house over 100 times on reported visitation logs.

And then there is Bill Ayers, a terrorist who bombed USA buildings, who help start Obama's career.

And then there is the mention of a communist over 15 times in his first book. I forget the guys name.

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

If someone were to tell me such a man were to be elected president with these " friends " from 1989-2004, I'd simply laugh. Yet it happened. Why is the question?

If a man is partly defined by the company he keeps, Obama's not a person I want to know.

Last edited:
Jeb is a big dummy but it doesn't seem wise to insult a popular governor of a state that you need to win the election. Especially when Bush's candidacy is a DOA.

Status
Not open for further replies.