• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump to shine in the 2nd debate?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
We'll see but he needs to start coming up with specifics soon or someone else will. The campaign season started too early really but I think that's indicative of how unhappy many people are with the direction of the the economy and country as a whole under Bomma. And Bomma isn't going away quietly I guarantee. He'll stay in D.C. and be on MSNBC and CNN every night talking about where the Republican President is wrong and how the new policies are racist.

CNN is going to try to get more of a debate going on each question. Letting a number of candidates rebut what another has said.
Not sure who has the advantage in that situation. Could turn into more of a Circus than it already is.

It sounds like his plan is to continue attacking his opponents, we'll see if he remains successful with that approach or if people start to grow weary of it. My prediction is Fiorina will handle his attacks with class, intellect, and grace,and he won't know how to handle that.

We'll see but he needs to start coming up with specifics soon or someone else will. The campaign season started too early really but I think that's indicative of how unhappy many people are with the direction of the the economy and country as a whole under Bomma. And Bomma isn't going away quietly I guarantee. He'll stay in D.C. and be on MSNBC and CNN every night talking about where the Republican President is wrong and how the new policies are racist.

Ron,

Which Candidate at this stage has specifics?

One thing I like about Trump is you know where he stands. Too many are bought and sold flip-floppers.

It sounds like his plan is to continue attacking his opponents, we'll see if he remains successful with that approach or if people start to grow weary of it. My prediction is Fiorina will handle his attacks with class, intellect, and grace,and he won't know how to handle that.

HP is a mess right now. They did well because they acquired Compaq years ago, but I'm pretty sure Trump can hit back if needed.

Attacking Trump only seems to make him stronger. No one takes a better political punch or can deliver a verbal counter punch with.

Trump has flip flopped on just about every issue in existence.

As a Republican in the past few years? Examples? Trump seems conservative to me and rather anti Obama.

Everyone except Carson, Rubio and Cruz is going to attack him. I hope he's dismissive of them, like their opinions don't even matter. Because they don't, they're just desperate criminals who see their milk cow drying up. And I don't mean they're looking at Carly. Tonight would be the perfect time to unleash his tax plan. As long as it's the one he has already written about.

11 people on the stage?

That's not a debate, it's a clusterfuck

meanwhile, on USS Iowa

image.JPG

Trump Makes Promises to Veterans in L.A.

“We’re gonna create a whole new system. We’re gonna take the system apart, and if they’re not doing the job, the veterans are going to go to private doctors, private hospitals,” Trump said. He said private doctors and hospitals that treated veterans would be reimbursed. “You’re gonna get the greatest service of any veterans in any country,” Trump promised the crowd, to cheers. He also promised big changes in military policy, to be detailed in a soon-to-be-released proposal.“We’re gonna be coming out with plans in a very short time, we’re gonna be building up our military,” Trump told the adoring crowd. “It will be so powerful that I don’t think we’re ever gonna have to use it.”

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-addressing-military-issues-aboard-warship-010451707--election.html

People in glass houses...

Horrible Bosses: The Worst Tech CEOs Of All Time

Carly Fiorina

Biggest ******* moment: Forced soon-to-be fired employees to train their outsourced replacements.

Judging by a resume that consisted of 30,000 firings and a 50-percent HP stock decline, Fiorina is a sure shot for any worst CEO list. In 2001, she suggested employees take voluntary pay cuts, and while 86 percent agreed, she still outsourced thousands of jobs overseas and implemented huge layoffs. Some workers booed the CEO at company meetings.

Fiorina fired thousands and “tripled her salary, bought a million dollar yacht and five corporate jets” as CEO. HP cut her loose and offered a $42 million severance package to never come back. After hearing the news, employees rejoiced and supposedly proclaimed, “The witch is dead.”

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2011/07/horrible-bosses-the-worst-tech-ceos-of-all-time/

Please, please let me see Trump bring up outsourcing, layoffs, business failures or excessive displays of wealth. Yeah, he's just a regular ole champion of the working class folk.

Trump got it half right above in regard to VA hospitals. First he says we are going to build a whole new system and if that doesn't work they will go to
private doctors. Why build a whole new system, why have a separate system in the first place? Just let vets go to their own doctors and the hospitals
most convenient to them. The care would be better, the government just has to pay the doctor or facility providing the service.

Look at that face! lmao.

Right, because women aren't all supermodels but that's what's important, right? So juvenile. This is why I'm becoming more embarrassed every day to call myself a Republican.

Ben Carson defends research on fetal tissue

Former pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson this week defended research he published in 1992 that involved fetal tissue, arguing that his use of brain tissue from aborted fetuses was not equivalent to Planned Parenthood's practice of providing specimens to third-party tissue companies after performing abortions

Carson this week also suggested that racism was behind Planned Parenthood's abortion and contraceptive services.

"And one of the reasons you find most of their clinics in black neighborhoods is so that you can find ways to control that population," Carson, who is black, said. He tied the organization's practices to the beliefs of its founder, Margaret Sanger, who was a eugenicist and "not particularly enamored with black people" he said.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ben-carson-defends-research-on-fetal-tissue/article/2570254

Trump to shine in the 2nd debate?
Sure, if you like shiny turd. Trump being viewed as a legitimate presidential candidate is the end of America as we know it. It's the lowest possible point we can sink to, without dissolving the 50 states. History will show Trump to be on the level of Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin. The country has literally sunk this far down, that Donald Trump leads the GOP race. Scary times indeed.

Last edited:
Bill Maher telling it like it is...

<iframe src='http://player.theplatform.com/p/7wvmTC/MSNBCEmbeddedOffSite?guid=n_hardball_bblock_150915' height='500' width='635' scrolling='no' border='no' ></iframe>

Sure, if you like shiny turd. Trump being viewed as a legitimate presidential candidate is the end of America as we know it. It's the lowest possible point we can sink to, without dissolving the 50 states. History will show Trump to be on the level of Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin. The country has literally sunk this far down, that Donald Trump leads the GOP race. Scary times indeed.

He's not a damn bit worse than a two bit community organizer that never held a real job and had to get people disqualified so he could win office. Talk about scary... look what this buffoon has done to the world and the U.S. The entire middle east is in flames. Russia is back on the move. 94 MILLION people have stopped looking for work. We have the same job participation rate as in 1977.... 1977!! Almost half the country is some type of government assistance. Europe is being flooded by immigrants because of his **** ups. We're going on 19 TRILLION in debt...

But yea Trump is the end of the world... smh

He's not a damn bit worse than a two bit community organizer that never held a real job

Being a two-term president of the United States, saving the nation from financial collapse - among many other accomplishments - has probably been the toughest job on the planet. But to you, he's still a "community organizer that never held a real job" LOL

The entire middle east is in flames.

When has the middle east not been in flames? 5 years? 10 years? 15 years? 20 years? But yes, I agree, he hasn't moved the needle forward in the ME, joining a loooong line of presidents that came before him.

We're going on 19 TRILLION in debt...

That's weaksauce...

While delivering remarks on his budget at the Department of Homeland Security, the president said, “Since I took office we’ve cut the deficit by about two-thirds. I am going to repeat that, as I always do when I mention this fact, because the public often times if you ask them thinks that the deficit has shot up. Since I took office, we have cut our deficits by about two-thirds. That’s the fastest period of sustained deficit reduction since after the demobilization at the end of World War II. So we can afford to make these investments while remaining fiscally responsible….We’ve just got to be smarter about how we pay for our priorities, and that’s what my budget does.”

The president has made similar claims about reducing the deficit over the past year, and PolitiFact has rated the rated the president’s statements as true. In September 2014, the fact checker examined President Obama’s statement that he had nearly cut the deficit in half, “The numbers back up Obama’s claim: Thanks to income tax revenues rising and spending on emergency assistance dropping, America’s deficit has fallen by more than 50 percent from its highest point since World War II to a level $733 billion lower.”

The numbers have continued to improve since the FactCheck analysis. A week ago, it was announced that the budget deficit had reached its lowest point since President Obama took office.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/02/02/obama-drops-truth-bomb-gop-since-office-cut-deficit-23.html

Last edited: