• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Townhall in Scranton PA

Trump is finished, it was a good 4 years but Joe will win PA, Mich and FL, the stock market collapse will be enough to do it

Joe had to come out against coal and fracking. he won't win PA.

Dont forget guns, but will it be enough? Suburban white women will vote Joe everywhere, they feel sorry for his dead kid he will play for the synpathy vote

Yeah its going to be weird... I always thought in 2016 biden was a shoe in if he ran, but he is seriously compromised now and showing his age quite a bit...

The biggest factor is if bernie runs independently... he may well say f off and do it... it lets him collect all the berniebot money through November and will absolutely draw all the young vote from the Dems...

The biggest factor is if bernie runs independently... he may well say f off and do it... ..

Will never happen, a wet fever dream, he folded like a cheap suit to Hillary and endorsed her, he'll do it again, he already said he'd back Joe if he has the most delegates, Bernie has no balls for that.

There will be a Green Party run, but by some no name, like always.

looking around for beet farms

Trump is finished, it was a good 4 years but Joe will win PA, Mich and FL, the stock market collapse will be enough to do it
What stock market collapse? By summer this corona **** will be old news and the stock market will be hitting records again. No one will remember this blip in the market.

And Joe will be lucky to remember his own name by then.

And Joe still has to debate Bernie one-on-one, that ought to be fun to watch. I can just imagine Biden taking the mic and wandering off away from the stage into a wall somewhere, like one of those robot vacuums bouncing into the wall over and over. Joe Roomba!

Debates are worthless, Hillary won them all over Trump, didnt matter. Loveable old Joe is the new darling of the press, you'll never hear a thing about him doing anything bad

The markets are spooked bad, worldwide trade is in freefall, airlines and cruise ship travel will bottom out for the next 6 months.Bunker mentality is taking hold everywhere.

The fed just lowered interest rates again to try and bar the doors, so all the money markets are in panic.

Time to refinance the house, lowest rates in 30 years

source.gif

The SN Trump base 3...2...1....

explosion570.gif

I believe that better describes the current state of the DNC, the MSM will have to go into overdrive to prop up the remaining Presidential candidates from the left.

I won't be surprised if Biden wins, but it's all gonna come down to turnout. Biden and Bernie both have some problems in that area. Trump maybe not.

But I live in the PA suburbs and I can't imagine Trump winning here.

By summer this corona **** will be old news

Did you get all your public health information from twitter?

Have YOU booked your cruise ship for the summer yet?

I hear you can get some good deals, or maybe fly to Italy? Might want to wait on your hotel, rates might be dropping soon

I won't be surprised if Biden wins, but it's all gonna come down to turnout..

There won't be a protest vote this time, ALL the Dems will vote against Trump, that will be their turnout margin. With no Hillary to hate, ALL the hate vote will be against Trump.

Call it a hunch

Trump will win in a landslide. Creepy Corrupt Joe or the commie can't touch him.

Bernie is already toast, i doubt he lasts the month before folding, the writing is on the wall.

oh by the way,, i AM flying to sicily this june,,, and i AM getting on a ******* cruise ship around the greek islands.

Deathwish i guess.

Wash your hands and dont breathe any infected air, you should be fine, nice knowing you, lol

There won't be a protest vote this time, ALL the Dems will vote against Trump, that will be their turnout margin. With no Hillary to hate, ALL the hate vote will be against Trump.

Call it a hunch

except the youngsters won't turn out in large numbers for Joe like they would for Bernie.

Call it a hunch

except the youngsters won't turn out in large numbers for Joe like they would for Bernie.

They weren't voting for Bernie this time anyway! and primary numbers don't matter at all in the general

ALL Dems will be voting against Trump, and more blue collar men and suburban white women in the big city suburbs to offset that, not to mention all the blacks.

It only takes a handful of states to switch from narrow margin wins last time, nope, not seeing it with all the Hillary hate gone. Trump hate will be the difference this time.

Bernie is already toast, i doubt he lasts the month before folding, the writing is on the wall.

Well, since I was completely wrong on Stuttering Joe and his chances, take my predictions with a block of salt, buuuuut ...

Hillary built a massive lead against Sanders in 2016 in the South. Bernie won the majority of the delegates after super Tuesday, but by the time the California primary rolled around, it was too late - Hildabeast's lead was too big. Now, Sniffing Joe has a fairly small lead in delegates, he has run his course in his best states, and Bernie has a ton of states friendly to him on the upcoming primaries - Michigan, Washington, Illinois, Ohio, Arizona, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey.

Remember, the voters in those locations are vastly more liberal than the majority of the country.

Well, since I was completely wrong on Stuttering Joe and his chances, take my predictions with a block of salt, buuuuut ...

Bernie has a ton of states friendly to him on the upcoming primaries - Michigan, Washington, Illinois, Ohio, Arizona, Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey.

Bernie just turned his back on the blacks and cancelled his trip to Mississippi to go to Michigan!

Yeah, that will win you a lot of votes Bernie, abandon the blacks, he's toast. Michigan is his last chance, lose that next week and I bet he's done in the delegate race

Last edited:
I am inscrutable, i go by gut feelings