• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump vs. Hillary The Great Debate thread !

The man is under a ******* audit.

4 Drinks!

It doesn't have to be shots, just a sip of beer with an old pal!

I've had 2. You are allowed to release tax information during an audit.

Idk, I have a feeling his tax returns are a little bit more complex than ours. It might be a good reason to keep them hidden. I didn't make 600 million dollars last year. I don't know.

She's lying now and this will come back to bite her in the ***.

Only Pop is on the same earning level as Trump.

Ha! love.

P&S, I have an S corp, an LLC, and a C-corp, and my accountant does the taxes. I understand having as many companies as Trump is far more advanced to what I have, but the forms are still the same.

Race debate. This will be good.

Her health seems a lot better than his btw. He's out of breath and dry mouth.

Race does NOT determine where you ******* live. Getting off your *** and getting **** done determines where you live.

oh **** its about race and cops now, hold on to your ***.

Ha! love.

P&S, I have an S corp, an LLC, and a C-corp, and my accountant does the taxes. I understand having as many companies as Trump is far more advanced to what I have, but the forms are still the same.

Idk, I just don't see how him not releasing them is such a big deal. Even if you can release them, if he feels he shouldn't under an audit, so be it.

He needs to point out that criminals don't get guns legally. Huge missed opportunity.