• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Two weeks left playoff scenarios

I believe it will take:

Steelers win

Bills lose to Dolphins OR Jaguars lose to Titans OR Colts and Texans tie
It can happen......do we want it to happen though? I say **** yeah we do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami has a ton on beating the Bills. Win and they get the #2 seed. Lose and they drop to 6th. Huge incentive.

Bear in mind that
A.) Miami had some major injuries in that Ravens game and probably will be very handicapped vs tge Bills, and
B.) The Ravens seem convinced that not playing for two weeks is not a good plan.. so they probably are not going to rest starters

Bear in mind that
A.) Miami had some major injuries in that Ravens game and probably will be very handicapped vs tge Bills, and
B.) The Ravens seem convinced that not playing for two weeks is not a good plan.. so they probably are not going to rest starters
B is my biggest concern. I think if they were playing anyone but the Steelers they would start yanking them early. Being the Steelers I think they would be wanting to eliminate them. Especially after the first matchup result. Go Steelers. Just beat whomever the Ravens put on the field.

yes

win and they are the 2 seed otherwise they fall to 6th
Correct I was just looking at this myself. Best case scenario is Ravens rest the starters and Miami avenges their humiliating loss today. I do not see the Jags losing to Tenn

sorry but hoping the Rats sit their starters so we have a chance to win and back into the playoffs is chicken ****. If we don't think we can beat the Rats with their starters what the hell do we want in the playoffs for. Big deal we get to watch one more game where we get our ***** kicked. I would rather move up 3 or 4 spots in the draft get some players that will make us competitive with the rats or Miami or who ever else is there.

I'm getting to damn old for the whole juuuuust missed it again this year bullshit. I would like to be seriously relevant again before I'm ******* dead.

We have Jackson and Burrows in this division and anyone that thinks ANY QB on this team can compare with either of them is delusional.

sorry but hoping the Rats sit their starters so we have a chance to win and back into the playoffs is chicken ****. If we don't think we can beat the Rats with their starters what the hell do we want in the playoffs for. Big deal we get to watch one more game where we get our ***** kicked. I would rather move up 3 or 4 spots in the draft get some players that will make us competitive with the rats or Miami or who ever else is there.

I'm getting to damn old for the whole juuuuust missed it again this year bullshit. I would like to be seriously relevant again before I'm ******* dead.

We have Jackson and Burrows in this division and anyone that thinks ANY QB on this team can compare with either of them is delusional.
But are you aware that Mike Tomlin has never had a losing season?

Tomlin is being extended anyhow and they are going to be right back here next year in this exact same spot but I'm not hoping they don't make the playoffs

Another good reason for wanting the Ravens D to be at full strength - it gives a better perspective regarding the progress on O than a game against Ravens backups would and more post Canada information for making quarterback decisions at the end of the season.

B is my biggest concern. I think if they were playing anyone but the Steelers they would start yanking them early. Being the Steelers I think they would be wanting to eliminate them. Especially after the first matchup result. Go Steelers. Just beat whomever the Ravens put on the field.

My biggest concern is that the Ravens receivers may not drop any passes this time around.

Another good reason for wanting the Ravens D to be at full strength - it gives a better perspective regarding the progress on O than a game against Ravens backups would and more post Canada information for making quarterback decisions at the end of the season.

Rudolph specifically.

The Rats may play their starters (I know I would) but I would imagine their top players will only play the first half. I'm not sure we can beat the Ratbirds even with their backups but we shall see. The Ratbirds look like the best team in the NFL right now with the 49ers as the No. 2

The Rats may play their starters (I know I would) but I would imagine their top players will only play the first half. I'm not sure we can beat the Ratbirds even with their backups but we shall see. The Ratbirds look like the best team in the NFL right now with the 49ers as the No. 2
We did it the final game of the season in Baltimore last season...
Why not?

As an aside, one thing the NFL has done right is the intentional switch to more division games at the end of the season. Makes for more compelling football at the end of the year.