• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Two weeks left playoff scenarios

I knew what you were getting at, I just didn't want to look like a clown who started another thread about it :ROFLMAO:

Instead, you just want your normal recognition of being a clown on your own merit………. ?

LoL

Salute the nation

Now that the Steelers have achieved the goal that they set every year, they should probably rest their starters as well.

Sorry, sarcasm, but I'm beginning to feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog day.
That one has me laughing. Good one.🤣

Now that the Steelers have achieved the goal that they set every year, they should probably rest their starters as well.

Sorry, sarcasm, but I'm beginning to feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog day.

Resting them for possibly a higher position in the draft.

Remember when we didn't have to depend on half the AFC to lose out so we could shuffle, heads-down into the playoffs?
I'm not saying you should NEVER replace a head coach. Sometimes the message grows old and it's time to move on. Perhaps that is the case in Pitt, but as I said, who do you want to replace him? Don't just say fire everyone. That is what I find amusing.

The Packers hired Matt LaFleur in 2019. Matt LaFleur went to 2 straight NFC Championship games after McCarthy's Packers were 6-9-1 in 2018. Matt LaFleur has 56 wins in less than 5 years as head coach of the Pack.

If Matt LaFleur gets the Packers in the playoffs this year he will get coach of the year. A first year starting QB and the youngest team in the NFL.

If the Steelers can find a Matt LaFleur, then by all means move on from Tomlin. Brian Gutekunst has a lot to do with what goes on in Green Bay as well. Not sure Tomlin has a great GM in Omar Khan. We will see what happens.

This is why I asked who you want to replace Tomlin?
One could argue that you were crazy to get rid of McCarthy. Who on EARTH were you going to replace him with? Oh, you found someone? Weird!

And for the record, as much as I hate Tomlin as H.C. I would unquestionably keep him before I ever considered hiring a Harbaugh OR Hoody.
Or that douchebag Hoody disciple who was caught doing that same shady **** in Denver